3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZETey 30.09.20 02:28 pm

Will it take off? (Marvel's Avengers)

Having had enough time to play, I wondered!

Will it take off?
Well, let's say teaching my twenty-five years of experience, I will be honest that, NO!

This game is a long way from games like Destiny 2, The Divison 2, WarFrame and others
Problems of this game is not enough, corridor, balance, content.
I think this game will suffer the same as Remenant or Athem and other games with a good plot.
Of course, the game will be online on the first pairs, but not for long.
Today, communities need very different trends.
But in this game it is noticeable how much work is done by the developers, it is a good experience.
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 30.09.20

Will it take off?
Hardly.

P
Protocol10 30.09.20

As a mmo game-service like a destination, divis, fallaut 76 to snatch suits, stats, go in raids to clear locations from mobs, etc. can and will gather its audience. But as a story atmosphere game at least at the level of the series Batman Arkham, of course, and close will not reach.

A
Alcatraz74 30.09.20

in the game the first week will be online, then there will be about 1000 people, because the game is as squalid as possible, the plot of in the online business nefig, monotonous gameplay, no external customization, squalid combat ,big empty locations, imbalance, debilitation, etc. ,download free warf where content is a million, or buy for 3k mobile drobb, and pass for 10 hours

l
legusor 30.09.20

I hope it doesn't take off.

A
ALESHIN98 30.09.20

Hacked?

R
Roman Vartanov 30.09.20

The question to the already passed plot - is it possible to run individual levels again? Like the prologue itself or Chimera's first visit?

P
Protocol10 30.09.20

ALESHIN98
so it's a mmo crowd to run around like in a diving, don't crack it