3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artemix98 30.09.20 02:28 pm

Unreal lags on a powerful PC (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Krch, I have a hard line (1 fps lol, stable 1 fps during the game, on any settings of the graphics.

The first time, I had such a problem that the textures stupidly did not want to be loaded, they were mega soap, in 1 pixel literally, 0 detail, and very strong lags, 10 phps (on any settings graphics, RTX rays off if that), the driver all new everything is worth, the thing is clearly not in them, the PC I also powerful play, in whatever ultras 60.

Well thought the case in the wind, reinstalled, even another build of winds put, again rolled ALL THE DRIVER, all that is needed to work, and now I generally have 1-3 fps during the game, and the menu just have friezes for 1-5 seconds)))

Krch help please understand what's wrong, oh yes, still forgot to add that when I run warzone, pc wildly begins to lay (hard wtf), the task manager for 30 sec opens at times.

I can not understand what is the matter of my lags, the hard drive is lively, new, in perfect condition, the vision is good, percent too, the operatives are enough quite.

Help please, the game is cool but can not play because of mystical game
29 Comments
Sort by:
P
Perss61 29.11.21

Found a solution

video on YouTube helped me

P
Perss61 29.11.21

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1182TLgS4-tzmUvaZ4bjHgtu_9SZrjwCq/view
file link

P
Perss61 29.11.21

Suor8
I play at 960 ti I5 percent 16GB, for max textures and anti-aliasing, the rest of the parameters are average drawdown of at least 50 fps, set up your expensive computers correctly. otherwise they bought a tool but didn't buy how to use it)))

S
Space Ðœarine 29.11.21

Perss61
960ti does not exist in nature.
The skillful user is immediately visible.
Perss61 wrote:
for max textures and anti-aliasing, other parameters average drawdown not less than 50 fps
This is at what resolution? 720r? It is enough to watch any video on YouTube from 964, in 1080p drawdowns up to 35 fps at minimum salaries, and on average 45-48.
And exactly, you have some kind of magic "960 ti": D

V
Vladyuga 16.12.21

Perss61 Enormous
thanks, helped)

R
Roll37 25.05.22

Perss61
finally helped! Thank you!

p
panzer123231 12.09.22

thanks guys vidos helped really
suffered for a long time with this problem and then once and for all

H
Hold Nice 08.10.22

Perss61 Dear
, thank you very much, I already wanted to throw out the PC and buy ps) you are my good one! you can throw your card number, I'll transfer you a hundred for coffee

D
Dark69bag 20.01.23

Masky76
um you're a genius it's still a normal pc if people who play warzone on 1050ti and i3 have 60-80 fps it's playable