3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 30.09.20 02:54 pm

Discussion of the game (Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War)

The theme for free communication about the game. Here you can discuss any issue of interest to you, if it does not concern already created topics.
20 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentinys3 30.09.20

Will the hardcore mode be?

C
CuBEERyack 13.10.20

That's the question. Is the game really banned from sale in Russia?

.Chiken 13.10.20

CuBEERyack
Why such questions? As far as I know, in The Russian Federation the game will not be released on physical media, which in no way applies to the ban xD

C
CuBEERyack 13.10.20

. Chiken
Thank you for correcting me!

c
chuba_73 18.10.20

Not judging by the beta - this shit I'm not buying

W
Weges 18.10.20

Pipitz is so by the treatch

L
Lex-one 18.10.20

Yes, according to the bet, it does not reach MW 2019.

c
chuba_73 18.10.20

Lex-one
to what 19 years they even on the level bo 2 do not reach and plus to everything they have included a real aif for consolers - in a word shit

A
Alexk23 18.10.20

It's a little bit of a sy.. C, that's what you're looking for.

v
vonleeb 18.10.20

Just 2019 was a fierce 6-season drill!

I
Igrok 87 19.10.20

I have a question, do everyone have beta on a pc with microfreezes? I have a percent i3 6100 and see-it-through gtx1660 ozo 12GB

O
Oleg Nikitin9111685 17.12.20

RTX off: Call of duty black ops
RTX on: Call of duty cold war

j
jmpistols 19.12.20

As always, at first I went through a single campaign at an easy level for acquaintance, and now I go through at the maximum - "realism". And the meanest thing in this particular game is that instead of a machine gun with 600 rounds in stock, with which I left the game, returning to it, I find a pistol with which I have to fight with the "attack aircraft", damn it! Those. basic mission kit. Give me back my trophy machine gun !!!

J
JmenTich 30.12.20

Good day. Please tell me, what determines the final number of points per round? And then I capture points, kill enemies, and as a result the score is 4-5k, but people have 10+, how is that?

S
SanSanZ 05.01.21

Completed the single player campaign on PS5, generally liked it. Stupidity, as always, is enough, but I liked the action in places and the presence of different endings. Well done for using a gamepad, these triggers are really cool.

d
dimacer 05.01.21

don't buy this crap, money down the drain

W
WinesC 06.03.21

Cold War is a piece of unoptimized code. Run Free Trial in MF multiplayer. 144 frames per second stable. At the same time in Varzona I got from 80 to 110. I went to watch Trial Cold War a few days ago. In multiplayer 70-100 frames with drawdowns up to 60 in especially powerful mixes. 12 people on a 2x2 meter map without equipment and other things. This is a complete piz ***. Remembering how exactly Battle 4 worked for me in Shanghai with 64 types in the lobby, I refuse, in principle, to understand what the processor has to do with it. Artificially overestimating the requirements for people to buy new PC components for the same game, released a year later. Fagots in one word. My config (i7 3770 4 GHz, 16gb ddr3, gtx 1080).

b
burodemiru 31.01.22

Lewkapux
BO cold war seasons are already over - everything remains only in history. Maybe they will add some kind of map or baking, but everything is already on a large scale.

All battle passes and other vanguard goodies until something new in the series comes out in a year

A
Anderby 20.01.23

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on PS4. Went through the campaign, collected all the evidence.

A true sequel to 2010's Black Ops, or rather a spin-off. A simple story, ennobled with great gameplay from MW2019, colorful characters and role-playing goodies. It can be seen that the game was rushed due to the delay of Vanguard, the campaign turned out to be too compact even by the standards of CoD, and without a normal ending. But the study of missions and "homework" is at its best, and you can't find fault with the shooting. This is probably the most peaceful Call of Duty in history, there are moments in the campaign where you can not shoot for half an hour in real time.
Technically, the game is a little lame on the base PS4. Everything is no longer as perfect as in MW2019 (this is already a cross-gen, you don’t have to try hard), the textures are loaded, I was especially amused by the moment where the cars started to light up only after looking at them, in the mission in Cuba. Share screenshots are taken by the minute.
I like it. A decent twist for the Black Ops series.
Spoiler

M
Mandalorian 20.01.23

probably the most normal of all recent games