3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hyper1 04.10.20 08:49 pm

Snout in soap (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

does this work so rule the filrion of textures? patch 1.03 if anything I have. or do sleepy people think it's the norm? (a month ago I recanted from the pine and glad of it, took for the executions of this parachute)
It is impossible to pass by this soap quietly. to see where I aim from the bow
26 Comments
Sort by:
h
hyper1 04.10.20

I'll throw more "beauty." It's beautiful, you can daub

N
NoneOne2010 04.10.20

So you've got soap-stroking enabled it's specially made for it, it's not going to work.

h
hyper1 04.10.20

NoneOne2010
smoothing has nothing to do with it. here's with different smoothing settings recorded. the problem is the squalid drawing range (the odisyan snub suffers from the same squalid drawing) and the heck filtering of textures

N
Nurp 04.10.20

hyper1 wrote:
does this work so rule the filrion of textures?
Another mamkin expert.
1. Since when did the range of textures and soap become the same?
2. To smooth your in the settings look, you put the soap and happy vidosika cut.
Go and teach the match. The game is not stellar, but absolutely sane for PC graphonia, which can be experienced and even somewhere to rejoice.
That there were no questions - I play on the maximum.

v
vopros3828323 04.10.20

NoneOne2010
Gera95
Nurp
Smoothing... The effect of speed... Are you really downs or what?

b
bloomm 04.10.20

Sharpness twisted by 100% - 2 fps q 100 to the picture in all games soap clean only so, even anisotropy is not needed

N
Nurp 04.10.20

Bloomm wrote:
Sharpness twisted 100%
I twisted it a lot, I swung blood out of my eyes. Maybe it's better to make it half?

v
vopros3828323 04.10.20

Gera95
What don't I know? I know what smoothing and mousing is a bloor. And none of this, even delirious, can be the cause of such soap. You're the 4th disgrace of carrying this nonsense. Drawing range in the ass and filtering too (at 1.03 did not check personally, but at 1.02 exactly all paths a couple of meters from Eloy were more soapy than on the usual PS4).
I don't create clowns. Ordinary questions. Just for fans to sit on a peg and to kick - the usual question seems like a clown. So are you. You would start to treat the brain, or it is already going on the roof. The site about the games already 4 bodies claim that on the video shoals smoothing TAA and mousing bloir. Are you 14 years old? That's the only thing that can make excuses for you.

b
bloomm 04.10.20

Nurp
Not in the game looks better, I pret such clarity, too soap, 50 is not an option at least 80.

l
legusor 04.10.20

Porters lied about patch 1.03, which corrected in it non-working anisotropy and appeal to the non-existent region of memory. The game still has the data of sores. I specifically checked it and left the anisotropy x16 in the driver settings, otherwise it is impossible to play at all.
In the game, the soap will be noticeably smaller if you turn off the "speed effect" and put the TAA smoothing.
but here soap in scenes and dialogues, as well as soap heaven to disable in the game can not.
but the deformation of the snow at 1.03 really brought, and the optimison increased.

h
hyper1 04.10.20

NoneOne2010
How does smoothing affect the drawing and filtration range? Mm? explainer. It's even interesting to listen to

h
hyper1 04.10.20

Nurp
Another "exper" about smoothing pours. explainer how smoothing will remove soapy unloaded textures? even "interesting" to listen

h
hyper1 04.10.20

And where is the comment of another "expert" Gera 95 cases about the effect of speed? I realized that I had written and deleted the comment

h
hyper1 04.10.20

YouTube cuts the quality strongly, in a live this soapy track catches the eye strongly

h
hyper1 04.10.20

legusor
but the effect of speed will not remove the soapy texture of the road in the distance. I don't know how it is now, but on the 1.00 patch I had blinking textures when putting anisotropics through the nvidia panel

N
Nurp 04.10.20

hyper1 wrote:
Another "exper" about smoothing pours. explainer how smoothing will remove soapy unloaded textures? even "interesting" to listen
My god! Where do you get from???
1. Go to the settings of the graphics, there for mommy experts, even the window is with an example of thickening soap on this or that setting smoothing. If you want a compromise picture, you put SMAA, you don't want soap - you turn off the smoothing of the GENERAL, but you get ladders.
2. About the range of the texture drawing. Almost every texture in the games is duplicated by the texture of small resolution, or even not one, plus, not all textures are drawn at a distance, so that your bucket is not torn from overload. So from a distance you see a non-detailed texture with "three pixels" on board.
I texted you to go to teach match play. Why are you still mixing people in the top? Clown?

h
hyper1 04.10.20

Nurp
in normal games, there was no such a shoal of textures. yes, for example, in 5 battles grass and stones are loaded at close range, but I have never seen such soapy textures of roads anywhere (except for the sucker of the last one). I'LL WRITE A CAP, AND THEN AGAIN YOU WILL START TO WRITE ABOUT SMOOTHING, TAA WASHES NOT MUCH IN THE WHOLE PICTURE, BUT THE SOAPY TEXTURES OF SOME AREAS IT DOES NOT AFFECT

v
vopros3828323 04.10.20

hyper1
They have a vision of -99 and they only read the text, but to look at the video and see what it is about - it is not.

h
hyper1 04.10.20

bloomm
I'm afraid the sharpness won't smooth out the soapy areas on the map

b
bloomm 04.10.20

hyper1
Take it and make a guess what? It is also available on NV and on Amd