3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzko 04.10.20 09:39 pm

And how do you understand that?

What do you mean you put too many likes lol? How can there be many or few of them, as if I can put them on the same comment several times, what is this? Why did they do that? I now generally nowhere can like to put, everywhere this error.
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 04.10.20

Kuzko
like no more than 30 likes a day you can throw

D
DemonXL1080 04.10.20

This is of course complete nonsense, why imposed restrictions these, in the theme you can put about 5 likes or decees and all, then all ... Remove this restriction...

d
darkpromo 04.10.20

how on this site in general something can be likeed, one copypast

r
requiemmm 04.10.20

And this is to you throwing them meaningfully, and not to pound minus, bay balls:)))))) Your every like is a penny from someone's pocket, and this someone already considered them their own, you get it, um?

K
Kuzko 04.10.20

DemonXL1080
That's what I'm talking about, and I've done a big rave to be honest.

K
Kuzko 04.10.20

Protocol10
It's never happened before.

P
Protocol10 04.10.20

Kuzko
it's been like this for at least three years

K
Kuzko 04.10.20

Protocol10
No, it hasn't happened, I've been here since 2013 and I come in almost every day and no one has ever restricted me in likes to this day.

B
BattleEffect 04.10.20

Kuzko
The same since 2013 and restrictions have been.

S
SonyK_2 04.10.20

BattleEffect wrote:
since 2013 and restrictions have been.
Restrictions on likes / dislikes before there were no - introduced with the latest design update.
Spoiler http://www.playground.com.au/misc/news/dvuhurovnevaya_struktura_kommentariev-1064132

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

requiemmm
You wrote the garbage, you go to the forum, there are 200 messages, and you need to support the commentator, for this there are likes.

r
requiemmm 05.01.21

z8TiREX8z
The commentator gets bonuses for likes, one bonus - one kopeck. Most of you don't read at all what likes or dislikes, another addict flew into the topic and let's peck, and then the administration will pay chtol for it? That is why you were limited.

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

requiemmm
What's the use of these bonuses? Well, they really would be a lot of use.

A
Anderby 05.01.21

PG thinks too much about himself, especially against the background of the outflow of people on the social network.