3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TIMA - GOD OF WAR 04.10.20 09:43 pm

Phenomenon series (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

The UNDERGROUND series is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were under-waiting for UNDERGROUND3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNDERGROUND ended as well as Hot Pursuit and as well as High Stakes!!! I'm sure that 10 NFS will be released in the winter of 2006, and it will be called Need For Speed : Most Wanted 2. EA has put Need For Speed on stream. every year a new Need For Speed will be released, and every two years Need For Speed will change the subtitle. First there was Need For Speed: High Stakes, then Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, recently Need For Speed: Underground, and now Need For Speed: Most Wanted. Perhaps soon Need For Speed will go into annual mode. Maybe in five years we'll play Need For Speed 2010. Or maybe EA in a few years will remember about UNDERGROUND3?nDeceent of your opinions.
32 Comments
Sort by:
k
k1r1ll_89 04.10.20

And all maybe, personally, I'm waiting for the Bridge of Vanted and further into the future do not look

C
CorD 04.10.20

The next fall will be Underground 3! I saw it on the playstation 3 list!!!

k
k1r1ll_89 04.10.20

what is the connection between playstation 3 and PC ???

S
Shok711 04.10.20

The most that to eat straight, on PlayStash go (mostly) all those hit games, for which we can give heart, and with what go a lot earlier (port - a long thing)... So the NFS is new (10) will be released earlier on XVoy 360 than on the PC - it's a real disaster, I hate because of this console!!!

A
ATRA 04.10.20

1 - I will be very happy, if EA continues to rivet racing simulators, the main thing that would keep the barn2 - the connection between PS and RS was not and no, because unlike the same x-box in PS most games are unique, that is, they are released only under a given gaming platform, for this and only for this, PS2 sold better than Xbox, because the coffin by all indicators made sleep.

_
_Dim_ 04.10.20

You're not ????????? nThit machine ribs are fed up...

M
MX518 04.10.20

Actually, Underground 3 will be released in 2007.Off.infa!nPS.And I would not give up Most Wanted 2:)

P
PLEMYANNIC 04.10.20

People. Everything can be ten and three. That's it. about porting. I'm 4 in The Game, 4 will transfer the game from the prefix/set-top box to the comp, 3avis from and 3rd/worker4. I can't give specific examples, I just have to look for a magazine in my annual archive, but I remember that, four things written there, 4 ea practical and non-33 is porting its games to all the non-possible and non-possible platforms (even to the cellular got), while SONI makes its exclage3 and for the pc and console. and by the way, I hate consoles (please don't find the 3rd and 34th theme, like good versus 3l, and console vs. PC, as it will only lead to extraneous posts, 4 to 3-a.3k to search for the right information, and by the way every 4-year-old has its own 4k3 visions.)

J
JORDG 04.10.20

And I think they will make us something delicious and will be silent for six months I think for sure, who knows because everything happens, will make to evil all NFS 4x4 or NFS Prototips (by the way on the last it would be interssy to look at machines that are only on the drawings of paper, secondly would be a good move in the direction of manufacturers they would beat to determine which machine to destroy, and what all will be.

J
JORDG 04.10.20

Think positively!

C
CorD 04.10.20

This is where you found it??? Give me a send!nnP.S. NFS 10 is probably already being done. Just like it was with MW!

T
TIMA - GOD OF WAR 04.10.20

If UNDERGROUND3 is released in 2007, that's cool.

U
User 71822 04.10.20

And I'd love to play Hot Pursuit 3. IMHO is the best series of nfs.

s
stok_man 04.10.20

There's a 10 nfs in total.n1-first-2-thtar (where the concept from Ford, HT90 is kind)n3-high steaks like n4-hot piers5-porsche anleshnn6-nfs online (we haven't had it online, Everyone doesn't know the real account of the parts ;))

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 04.10.20

The 6th game on your list was not called Need for Speed Online, but Motorcity Online, and therefore to the NFS series it has a very indirect relationship only because it is a race and they were made in EA Games. It turns out that NFS MW is still the ninth part of the series.

S
Seldome 04.10.20

Correct:n3- Hot Pursuiten4-High StakesnnA Motor City for the game should be counted. Is there a fact of its existence? And it's a ball-it-and-not-the-text written in a notebook.nSo-that Most Wanted is still the 10th in a row. It is necessary to pay tribute and keep score of all parts of the NFS, because thanks to the free city of Motor City and appeared Underground 2 and the Vanted Bridge continues this theme.

S
Seldome 04.10.20

Motorcity was just called - Need For Speed Motorcity Online, but in the result of the failure of the last parts of this series at that time, EA decided to roll out the line OF THE FREE FREE, and removed (as it deemed shameful) three cherished words NEED FOR SPEED from the name of MotorCity. But under the onslaught of gamers about the request to make a remake of the most successful part of HOT PURSUITE, EA still returned its brand back to service..... nnP.S. info read this in a magazine or in a video watched a wash about Need For Speed-i do not remember karoch. But the fact is, just like U2, it might not exist. I'm going to get goosebumps.

k
killerbug 04.10.20

Underground 3 has long been there - only for Xbox consoles. The fact that the series is used as a cash cow is a fact. But look. Each new game from the NFS universe gets a big butt, more PR, more pathos. And in the end we get a cul-de-sac, interesting, and stuffed with figs product. "There are very few of them these days.

T
ToorBina 04.10.20

Yes... You're right...

M
Midnight 04.10.20

It's like FIFA... n Will be an engine, add a couple of new features... nI developers are good, and we...