3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TIMA - GOD OF WAR 04.10.20 09:43 pm

Phenomenon series (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

The UNDERGROUND series is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were under-waiting for UNDERGROUND3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNDERGROUND ended as well as Hot Pursuit and as well as High Stakes!!! I'm sure that 10 NFS will be released in the winter of 2006, and it will be called Need For Speed : Most Wanted 2. EA has put Need For Speed on stream. every year a new Need For Speed will be released, and every two years Need For Speed will change the subtitle. First there was Need For Speed: High Stakes, then Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, recently Need For Speed: Underground, and now Need For Speed: Most Wanted. Perhaps soon Need For Speed will go into annual mode. Maybe in five years we'll play Need For Speed 2010. Or maybe EA in a few years will remember about UNDERGROUND3?nDeceent of your opinions.
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
TIMA - GOD OF WAR 04.10.20

Maybe someday they'll remember the High Stakes. Need For Speed: High Stakes 3 would have perfectly completed the High Stakes series.

k
killerbug 04.10.20

Not. I don't think it's going to be the end of the series. And especially since there will be a 3rd part of the High Strikes. Will Most Wanted - 1 th of Wanted

M
MX518 04.10.20

Bedet Underground 3, and then Hot Pursuit 3.IMHO.nNFSMW-9th part.

A
Antipolizai 04.10.20

Parts will appear every year !!! And that's a fact !!!

T

I think EA has a tradition of not completing the subtitle series. That is, there was High Stakes 2, but High Stakes 3 is not likely to be. EA is not used to finishing what you started.

k
killerbug 04.10.20

2 MX518 U3 has long been/well or obligatory will appear in the exclusive for PS2 or Ixbox. It is not declared on our platform. On the account of Hot Pursuit 2 something is unlikely. This part turned out to be the most pro-Av (on PC) and there is a chance that under this naming the game will not be bought.

T

Tell me, where did you find out about Need For Speed: Underground 3? If possible, give a link!

T

I wonder if there will be 3 cops in Underground?

G
Gannibal 04.10.20

Which Udeground 3? Which MostWanted2? Who's the jerks told you?

4epHbIu 04.10.20

It will be a good thing that these games would be swaying! Not for one season of IMHO

J
JAYDI 04.10.20

LOLKI Open your eyes and listen to no one I answer you from the latest news EA pancake ! that's what they said on this topic !nnStall is known that EAgames already has a new version of NFS called NFS Underground 3, which will be released in 2007. As long as we know for sure that the game will be released on PS3, so the graphics will be more than "good"! HERE and the whole answer to your question!nnme seems once the night races Undergaund3 will do that and will make the most wanted2 that day ! it's my thoughts on it all!

g
gliga142 04.10.20

how funny it is to read the comments))