3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 05.10.20 06:22 pm

Discussion of the game (Mortal Shell)

The theme for free communication about the game. Here you can discuss any issue of interest to you, if it does not concern already created topics.
35 Comments
Sort by:
v
vopros3828323 05.10.20

So what's worth swinging to play this? Or on the background of the DS3 a lot of steam and it is better not to waste time?

k
kenny undead 05.10.20

vopros3828323
Yes normal it, it is worth reading exactly

P
Posledovatel 05.10.20

Is it gone?

m
mangol335 05.10.20

THE GAME IS NORMAL BUT ON THE AMATEUR

N
NightHawkreal 05.10.20

It's an entertaining game. but it's hard to play without intelligent guidance. I don't understand half the mechanics.

a
alien_player 05.10.20

No one has a problem with evasion? It is squeezed through just like that...

d
dmsg 05.10.20

NightHawkreal
Mechanics like in ds. The main difference is the fossilization. You press the button and that's it, you're invulnerable. You can pinch at any moment, even in a jump, attack. The ability has a kd.
You can get a little fried rat, mushrooms, etc. or perfect parry (with a spending of determination).
The determination is increased if you swell something alcohol-containing.
Pumping characteristics is replaced by a change of armor. At some point more there will be a kp, in another stamina , different supplement bonuses like reducing the fossil, etc.
The weapon is pumped into the damage, and there are super-strikes, expending determination.
Expendables require habituation, it is necessary to ab burial several times for max. effect. For example, the first time the fungus will poison, in the next will heal poisoning.
Otherwise, everything is standard, you beat, watch the stamina, dodge the blows or beat them with petrification (for example, if you used the whole stamina and the verted was not enough).

N
NightHawkreal 05.10.20

The snitch dodging in general is a credit.

N
NightHawkreal 05.10.20

By the way, I found a reference to the DS.

S
Slipnot6 05.10.20

There's a question here... The game was kind of ended strangely.
I found a man in the woods by the fire, he asked me for a rat grill, then moonshine, then offered to be friends - I agreed. Went to the cutscene, where GG playing on a balalaika next to his new friend, show the forest and its inhabitants, and then went dashes.
So, is this the finale like this, or just got an Easter?

M
MadHamsterHead 05.10.20

Slipnot6
It's just a joke from the developers. You can keep playing, you're teleported to the "fire" after that. I had a fight myself at this point, I thought I would have to start again.

I have another question, this huge toad in the first location, what is it for? Is there anything you can do about it?

d
dmsg 05.10.20

MadHamsterHead
Well, the toad is the same NPS as the aforementioned man. You can talk to her at least. And whether there will be any quest in the future is still unclear.

z
zdrastE 05.10.20

even the cheats from Reverend Flint did not save this squalor (personally for me)...

M
MadHamsterHead 05.10.20

Finished pass, as I was afraid in the game very little content, 5 or 6 locations and the same number of bosses, only 4 shells that you can collect in the first location and 4 types of weapons. In the soul of Fromov, where the game is only accelerated, Mortal was coming to an end.
Most disappointingly, the game does not give due challenge. I love soul-likes, but I play them at a fairly average level, and sometimes straight on a hard t hole, but here it was too i.m. I've died six times in the entire game, all the bosses except the ice left the first three. And then the problem is in the imbalm, you have two flat hp, you have an imbecage, which at clamping lasts a very long time and not only allows you to absorb any damage, but also allows you to make up for the endurance. In conjunction with evasions and blows from the jump, which are good to reduce the distance, you can bosses with their slowness almost in the nodemage to kill. And the shell which with a huge strip of hp, it's generally too much, just a walking tank, which will also put with each murder stronger and stronger, if pumped.
In general, the game did not live up to expectations, but it has good potential, good design and visual, would develop money and a team more, maybe something on the level.

d
dmsg 05.10.20

Lal. You'd be in soul-like where there's nothing but honest hardcore gameplay with cheats to play.
Well, it's like throwing a sausage out of a sandwich, chewing stupid bread and saying that the sandwich is not even good.

N
NightHawkreal 05.10.20

I will say so - in its own game is not bad, I would not even call it a clone of soulers - the developers clearly tried to come up with something and interesting details are. But the game is wildly lacking in content - 4 weapons? Four shells? All the opponents are just repainted, Grisha is tired. It is difficult to navigate on locations because they are the same.

Z
ZaleXL 05.10.20

The main drawback of the game confusing locations, especially in the initial, to know where to run would be twice as fast, but rather the idea of such a developer was, the game is very short, and the genre is almost that RPG

J
Johny Kirpich 05.10.20

MadHamsterHead
I this shell, which with the crown, which damag accumulates, the whole game was amassed amassing 1600 murders, the bosses flew away with 3-4 strokes)

K
Kvasilich 05.10.20

Yes hat this Mortal Shell, you can go for 15 hours maximum spam one moove - blow two-handed rollback, all tactics. One could close your eyes to the minimalistity and tight budget with 15 developers (by the way, kind of as ours did, judging by the credits, mologies), if there was an interesting combat system, but shish there ...
it's a sy/i. When will the gentlemen of the clones think to combine a soul-type action movie with a blade of darkness? That would be a real find, but no, fuck you in the clutches, here's another toothless parody of miyazaki ... But how many hopes there were!

M
MadHamsterHead 05.10.20

Kwasililic
I had another cheating mous - a jump kick, a petrified (because usually after a jump you get back), another blow and a bounce back. You wait for the fossil to roll back, you repeat.
90% of enemies are killed in the noudemedge.