3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 05.10.20 06:22 pm

Discussion of the game (Mortal Shell)

The theme for free communication about the game. Here you can discuss any issue of interest to you, if it does not concern already created topics.
35 Comments
Sort by:
l
lewe0fun 05.10.20

The game liked, only played out and already ended Solomon and the consecrated sword, after the blow from the jump kicked and finished, determined to go nowhere. All ennobled, but did not understand what toad in the swamps and suicide on flying stones to do.

F
FallenGhost 05.10.20

lewe0fun
lewe0fun wrote:
determined to go nowhere
What about special attack and parry?
lewe0fun wrote:
but never realized what with the toad in the swamps

lewe0fun wrote:
and suicide on flying stones.
If you talk to him in the shell of Harros - he asks to take the thing to his brother Festus (NPC, which causes and cancels the fog for the lights), which is located in the Tower of Folgrim. As a reward will give a glimpse of the light.

If you talk to him in the shell of Eredrim - it can be thrown off a cliff, as a reward will also give a glimmer of light.

l
lewe0fun 05.10.20

FallenGhost wrote:
What about special attack and parry?
it meant that it doesn't end)

S
Sipogka 05.10.20

Did anyone find a vicious sister? As a merchant she so-so ... I've never seen any mention.

F
FallenGhost 05.10.20

Sipogka
yes, but she's got one useful thing on sale - a forbidden offering.

S
Sipogka 05.10.20

2, it's much better to play with her.

S
Souldray 05.10.20

Well, at one time to pass normally, the new game here is certainly superfluous, on the same intestines (And extremely small) to wander for the second time such a thing. It's a pity a little of this genre of games come out, and as for cloning souls, and the fuck would be with it, the game could captivate.
S.Yu. Passed Erdrim with Two-handed)

K
KoSa TV 05.10.20

Explain why you need determination?

N
NightHawkreal 05.10.20

CoSa TV
Like mana for all sorts of cunning stuff.

d
dmsg 05.10.20

CoSa TV
1. Special weapons.
2. Restoring the kp when parryed.

S
Sipogka 05.10.20

Kick it's an imba, I pass a second time and I think Che I did not immediately use it.

P
Polosatij Polosatik 26.01.21

The mechanic with petrification is interesting, but it is implemented to the very minimum. It would be more interesting if using it consumes overall stamina or even a separate indicator, so that in one run you can activate several times, mixing attacks and defense.

M
Malygos 04.07.21

Hello everyone. There are some problems with the game. I start to play, I reach the 1st sister, I find out my name, then they kill me somewhere and ... they do not restore me near the Sister, but everything starts from the beginning of the location (where I am without a shell and crawl up the tunnel. And so constantly The game was bought, not a pirate.

C
CyborgDeniz 19.08.21

dmsg
tried to catch the hardcore gameplay in DS ... started three times. I looked at the vidos, I thought maybe I don’t understand ... in the end, on the vidos, the dude runs to the bridge, sticks into it and clicks ... zero gameplay in DS.

M
Mark Skinley 04.09.22

I'm writing this review because I've already finished the game. I really liked the game. The atmosphere is cool, the combat is entertaining and interesting, the lore and the plot are catchy. The graphics and animations are also good, given that the game was made by a small indie studio of 15 people. The game is made with love and soul, it is strongly felt. In addition, the game is not weak replay value. I recommend going through it several times to fully experience all the pros and cons of the shells. The best part is that the game turned out to be original and unlike others.
Outcome: passed in one gulp and there was a desire to replay again.