3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 05.10.20 06:26 pm

Technical questions on the game (Jade Empire)

I open the topic in advance. All issues related to launch, departures, bugs, etc. here.
103 Comments
Sort by:
A
AXEL 7 05.10.20

Refresh the video draper.

E
Elka_13 05.10.20

I have such a problem... I read in the passage that at the end should be a roller! And he's not losing to me! And before Lee attacked with doubt! People what to do?

E
Elka_13 05.10.20

Give the pliz a link to the videos!

A
AXEL 7 05.10.20

Elka 13, the battle with Lee might not be.

E
Elka_13 05.10.20

AXEL 7
I had to watch the endings on the e-day. On behalf of my first GG. But still I want to see them in my game, in short I just do not have them..... So I ask you to put up a folder with the video. Of course they don't weigh in, but still......

A
AXEL 7 05.10.20

Who did you play for?

E
Elka_13 05.10.20

Tax.... first I played for Wu lotus flower... but now behind the Luced Tseng Ji... shorter can be on them.

X
XuTPblu111 05.10.20

Help your friends!
I have at the very beginning of the game where you need to defend the town from the bandits when the ship with a gun shot. I've screwed everyone up and after this captain's monologue, the dark screen and the sound of the world around me are all over. Further in the game nothing happens only dark screen, toton collided? What to do?
Comp: Laptop - core 2 duo q1.6, 1Gb Ram, 128 video GeForce 8400 M.

H
Homza 05.10.20

Help the guys!!!
When you start the game! No natpis in general!!
I'm kind of poking fun at guessing, like, in the game!! I think it's like !!! and don't move the character!!! All the buttons tried!! Not only are there no credits, and don't move!
driver reinstalled new to Nvidia!!! What the hell does it know!! Although how can you make sure that the menu is discarded!!??
My computer!!!
Atlhon 64+2000
2 giga operative ddr-1
Nvidia 8800gt 512 mb

A
AXEL 7 05.10.20

XuTBblu111, it's because you have a weak graphics card.

A
AXEL 7 05.10.20

Homza, you try to find the settings of the screen and change the resolution.

A
AXEL 7 05.10.20

XuTBblu111, you'll try to change the 800 x600 or less.

m
mikemike 05.10.20

As for the lack of labels on the buttons in the main menu: very possibly to blame the curve nodvd - I somehow had. It is treated by the selection of a normal quack. It's best to update the game with a patch and find a normal mallard on the updated version. 1.001R.

R
Rubedo 05.10.20

People, such a problem I have English face, put a rusik from the beech, loses blood at the end of harmonious combos and the option itself disappears,tried Gore'1 in the nic to finish the point can not anyone with this problem faced ? or without blood, the impression deteriorates a little.

A
AXEL 7 05.10.20

Give back the English.

c
cYbErNoGi 05.10.20

Pipla, and I also have a theme, as if everyone in chocolate was washed out. Well, or another in the 4th...
4 from time to time manifests itself, in dialogues mainly
4o it's 3a ge and how to deal with it?

S
Super Kote 05.10.20

And I have to go without a problem.

F
Farrou 05.10.20

The installation fails with a text like "No file or no disk found." At the same time, the game was quietly installed from the same disc.

s
show_off 05.10.20

Similarly, the problem at the "Bukovsky" game with departure in 20-30 minutes to the desktop with "Undoable error, application will be closed.

S
Super Kote 05.10.20

Try to just get everything out of the disk