3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 05.10.20 06:26 pm

Technical questions on the game (Jade Empire)

I open the topic in advance. All issues related to launch, departures, bugs, etc. here.
103 Comments
Sort by:
k
kazimot 05.10.20

I have such a problem... at the very beginning of the game there had to go to the city or somewhere for the equipment and that's where the girl stands (which you should take with you) there in the gate in the house and BAH game flies to the main menu ((what to do say pliszz

K
Knight66 05.10.20

You'll likely have Vista or Win7 climbing the security tab into the properties of your user and making full access for your user.

K
Knight66 05.10.20

kazimot in the properties of the folder with the game...

And I don't have a Configurator.

N
Nikita11 05.10.20

I have a problem: I reinstalled the wind from the 7th and the game stopped going on, writes that the preservation has passed, but the record itself is not, and what a joke - when in the parking lot of chana or changa (I do not remember) at the request of one maiden save her husband, he complains to me that the mole friend is lying to his henchmen to talk to him, go into their lair and the game will read to the last preservation....

t
turbin 05.10.20

please tell me if I will slow down if I have 512 operatives and 64 visions

B
Broot Alen 05.10.20

Help please, Can't set up control on the controller, axis X and U are confused and in general some.

Gamepad: Maxfire blaze 2

M
M0Sh 05.10.20

I have a problem, that is, several of them.

T
Terovire 05.10.20

People, help.
I installed the game (face), run, I see literally for 0.5 seconds the window "Jade Empire configuration program" and then just a desktop. Ditto if you try to run the settings.

x
xAxAtiLiK 05.10.20

People I've got two broken archives on my disc:movies7en and movies9en.Who can throw a link to them, please!!!

T
Tainted Soul 05.10.20

Terovire
Seven or Vista?

T
Tainted Soul 05.10.20

For seven saves to work, you need to put on JadeEmpire.exe compatibility with XP SP2.

T
Terovire 05.10.20

Nemesis03
I just have HR SP3. Build the Beast for the beginning of 2010. The wood for the vidy (Radeon HD 4770) is the newest.

T
Tainted Soul 05.10.20

Terovire
Just run through JadeEmpire.exe, I've gone.

l
legion6663 05.10.20

I know that the theme is out of date, but still, those who have a black screen and nothing else happens, do this:
1) Run JadeEmpireConfig.exe
2) Tick disable all movies in the video tab.
3) Save the raisins.
Once you pass the site with a video glitch, you can turn on again.

V
VladimirArmagidon 05.10.20

Hi all. I have such a problem: installed the game, I start to run my window pops out the window of the settings in it a smaller window and it is written that there is a collection of data about the system, after this operation the error pops out and everything closes. Tell me what it might be. System: AMD Athlon II x2 215 dual-core processor, 2 GB DDR3, 1tb second gesture 320GB, HD 5570 1024 mb ATI Radeon.

A
AXEL 7 05.10.20

Hell knows it, comp powerful, there should be no such thing.

f
freisnd 05.10.20

to AXEL 7
The date you write the message...

A
AXEL 7 05.10.20

didn't pay attention

D
Dark Kahn 05.10.20

The program of config pours with error appkresh...

E
Expeller 05.10.20

I ask for your advice. On Gao Island, wherever I go, the same bug. Behind the hall with Dragonfly opens the door when the demons are broken. And behind it are two neutral pirates, which can not be circumvented, killed and with which it is impossible to talk. They have to attack the hero. No, no, no, no, no, no They're just standing there.