3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 05.10.20 06:27 pm

Loading objects from servers. (Microsoft Flight Simulator)

Who played/played on the pirate, tell us what is with the detail of the objects?
And whether it is possible to connect to servers. I don't quite understand what this one is for online.
22 Comments
Sort by:
p
prusakov83 05.10.20

everything works. absolutely everything

c
ceptey8520 05.10.20

InboxM
Comparison of offline and online modes:
And whether the load from the servers works - probably

I
InboxM 05.10.20

ceptey8520
Checked personally, the pirate is working streaming.

c
ceptey8520 05.10.20

InboxM
And from which site did you download the pirate?

I
InboxM 05.10.20

ceptey8520
But I made a mistake, to be honest, I don't quite understand how this streaming works.

a
aspec 05.10.20

I have a pirate. Normally everything loads up)

a
aspec 05.10.20

I
InboxM 05.10.20

aspec
I don't quite know if I'm loading or not, the streaming settings are included, the total preset of settings is average. But for example, the federal highways are all soapy, the same with other objects, but not with all.

a
aspec 05.10.20

"general preset settings average" - apparently because of this
I've got everything on the ultra

a
aspec 05.10.20

I'm thinking of taking it here.
already bought this way. it's working)
500p. it's not 8000r. )
https://plati.market/itm/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-online-global/2933973

I
InboxM 05.10.20

aspec
Finally dealt with this streaming, it works only where possible. If you fly through the expanses of Russia, that with the loading Bing from the servers that without, the difference is not significant, and if you fly in major cities of America, then there the difference is palpable.

a
aspec 05.10.20

InboxM
That's what I get. I think the map itself shows the boundaries of photo covers.)
I'm in four or six hours of flying. 4 giga loaded. and it's only 100-200 kilometers from takeoff in a couple of three places. It's not a good place to go. how much space he needs))

I'm still waiting for VR mode to come in. that's where the feeling is different.

I
InboxM 05.10.20

aspec
There is no sense in this VR, most of the settlements, as well as natives of the city, and large cities on the filling look unreliable. So it's all a hat. That's because Bing Maps is shit on Russia. My region uses pictures from 2010. Conclusions do yourself

a
aspec 05.10.20

InboxM
It doesn't really work. my Yekaterinburg on the photo cover and relief is properly made. only houses are not authentic. But from a height it is not so important.
AND VR. and there's VR. it feels like you're on a plane and you can turn your head anywhere. and it's easier to fly in VR after all.
in VR I fly while in X-plane-11 . There's no credibility of the map. but the VR feeling is cool

d
dezavid 05.10.20

Does anyone have real weather on the pirate?

a
aspec 05.10.20

dezavid
I'm going to do business. No (

S
Streeting 05.10.20

dezavid
No works, bought a subscription for a year boxing pass for 200 rubles, there is a fly sim standard, now works real weather

d
dezavid 05.10.20

Streeting
Thank you, thank you.

A
Adnan4444 23.10.20

License, steam version, all on ultra, photogrametry included, Tokyo with a new ness, with supposedly hand-detailed buildings. As a result, porridge and ridiculous form of structure, except for the attractions that were before. Bought because of advertising that you can almost not find your home, as a result nice and realistic only at high altitude and the difference with the pirate do not see. Everyone's got a screen? Internet speed 40MBit with pennies, measured before making a screen.

c
ceptey8520 23.10.20

Adnan4444
In Tokyo personally did not fly (scary for pc, although above 71 did not bask), but looks very similar to the pirate (but here you need to take into account that the patch during this time came out, and the city is really more detailed than the rest). So I don't think it's any different, but it could be.