3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tesla707 07.10.20 06:19 pm

The game doesn't start (Genshin Impact)

Config: i5-7400, GTX 1660Ti, 16GB DDR4, Windows 10 Pro x64 (all ways in English).
I run from the launcher (or just by exeshnik), in the trade there is a process and immediately closes. What's the big deal?

Throwing the game into the debugging to see what stumbles, so in this piece of Chinese PM. They also found the find of the debugger and the packer upx, while endorsing their stinking protection with an incomprehensible Chinese driver.
Now you have to break the free game to run it, p.p.
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
Caesars 07.10.20

This fucking launcher runs 8-10 tries, they're the ones who came up with the pzz of course.

I
IvanGrroznyi85 07.10.20

Try running on behalf of the administrator.

e
evilsky88 07.10.20

tesla707
This is your local difficulties, perhaps a problem in your antivirus protection or blocking antichit.
Try the following. Click on the PKM to select Run the Run
Start and check the game.

I
IceRain32 10.10.20

evilsky88
Works, so trawls with the anti-virus?

f
frfrfrfr 13.10.20

evilsky88
how long will it take on the average pc?
and if nothing happens for a long time.

l
legusor 13.10.20

try running directly with the .exe of the game GenshinImpact.exe. it already works and is updated without a launcher.
if it doesn't start, look for problems on your part.

M
Marsj 13.10.20

Turn off apps in the auto-boot, try without antivirus.

E
Evannnn 13.10.20

If there is a faceitis anti cheat, then remove and run the game.

M
Marsj 13.10.20

Evannnn
What game does faceit need?

E
Evannnn 13.10.20

Marsj
x go

B
Blank_noname 17.10.20

Rebooted the comp re-set the game and file itself (if I wrote the game genshin impact on the wrong forum) and I have a 64-bit comp.

c
casper1k 17.10.20

If you play Xgo, remove the face, and anti-cheat from it. Krch in any game where there is an antichit, it is necessary to demolish. Developers are aware of this trawl, promise to fix

I
IvanGrroznyi85 23.10.20

Another option is to add the game to the Windows Firewall exceptions

P
Pan_0k 29.10.20

evilsky88
Help
I then stopped displaying the screen where the password is entered to move, just blurry wallpaper

R
RigTheSun 05.08.21

I ask for help, I have already tried everything, the driver and the directive of the latest version, I have already dropped the Windows to zero, it stopped starting absolutely spontaneously. Appears after MIHOYO before warning