3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sargarus 10.10.20 06:57 pm

Will there be a pirate? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Will there be a pirate?
115 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garsinho 10.10.20

Sargarus
Well, no matter what Denuvo is, the developers are counting on loyal customers.
2 t.r. not sorry, but for Assassin's Creed Valhalla to give 5 t.r. just will not, enough Odyssey

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 10.10.20

Sargarus
ash stump that will be, on the first day! so it makes sense to give away for the game 2k, a matter of fools!

L
Lex-one 10.10.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
After the third witch CDPR earned a credit of trust, took a pre-order, which I do very rarely.
Good developers who don't sag under minorities and LGBT people need to be supported.

N
NoneOne2010 10.10.20

they bent over the others

L
Lex-one 10.10.20

NoneOne2010
Tolstoy statement, of course there will be no proff.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 10.10.20

Lex-one
Harash to compare the Witcher and cyberpunk! yes the Witcher's series is good, cyberpunk no, pathetic parody of the deus exa (

R
Rin Shirayuki 10.10.20

What the hell is a pirate? It's disgusting to pirate. Such games should be bought without hesitation. Another thing is kill-to-oil, their games only torrent is not otherwise. In addition, CDPR is not who, and you can trust them. After a masterpiece witch, it's unlikely they'll screw up.

S
SvD89 10.10.20

Lex-one
I also pre-ordered along with all the Witches in the set for 2400)))

E
Evil Clown 10.10.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
You throw it in badly, smart people don't do that.

L
Lex-one 10.10.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Lelik_mc_kawai wrote:
yes the Witcher's series is good, cyberpunk no, pathetic parody of the deus exa (

p
pasha30 10.10.20

Garsinho
Totally agree.

D
Derley 10.10.20

There is no money, which means you can save money for games that can not be piracy. And nothing terrible will happen, as if you will stop saying hello or respect.

L
Lex-one 10.10.20

Derley
Wow, you'd be a top lawyer, a judge would shut up in any court.

f
fog666666 10.10.20

It's going to work.

D
Derley 10.10.20

Lex-one
As if something unnatural wrote ... Everyone has their own "relationship" to games. A lot of people, or rather, most, generally consider it stupid to buy games, when you can put money in another direction, more useful, in their opinion. About the support of the developers of the coin I generally keep silent, it is possible only in the andnet to write such, or in a certain circle, and the ordinary society only at the temple will twist a finger.
He bought for the full price tag and the most complete editions of only two games - the Assassin Odyssey and the masses effect of andromeda, the rest quietly waited their turn

S
Setesh 10.10.20

As for the eternal dispute to buy or not and about the supposed support of developers - NAYSIVES receive a salary for their work, and already NAYSILI - super-profit for what these developers have done, and the matter is purely personal, whether to thank the RIGHT, which is directly to the development, except investments, has nothing to do.
P.s. I will buy the game at the start, because I am a fan of this game and I want to thank them

m
mrKaktak 10.10.20

Spoiler

E
Evil Clown 10.10.20

What kind of ordinary society? Explain it. It's strange to see this message after that.

b
bazilews 10.10.20

Do not judge or judge...
Everyone has the right to decide whether to buy him a game or download a pirate ...
I began to pass The Witcher 3 on the pirate, but in the course of passing realized that this game must be bought.

D
Derley 10.10.20

Evil Clown
And what's weird?
I even dare to assume that the author of the topic has a similar opinion