3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr_vlz 13.10.20 10:57 pm

The list was tossed, add it necessary to know them in person! (Diablo 2)

Did taxi akk sturmik nick as_sturmik vbiwel posle togo kak kill izy prosil hf sdelatb posle soveta)
76 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mudrost Ondala 13.10.20

Those who hate Freemasons, barah and wig breeders - remember that there are those who ask for a hf for a taxi.

But there are also those who, having learned the salty taste of resentment, runs to cry about it on the forum.

F
FludoTron 13.10.20

I think it's easier to keep a list of non-kidal.
And taxis either make fries or don't do at all

A
Aleksandr_vlz 13.10.20

Ondal's Wisdom
kakie obidbi kakoi plakatbs9 4to tbi nesewb 9 v kyrs prosto postavil 4to 4el kidala tvoi koment tyt nekompetenten'

R
RomanDII 13.10.20

And what's the kidalovo?)
About the cost to negotiate it is necessary to taxi and there already think satisfied with the price or not.
and threw here more than, on runes and even on enigmas

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 13.10.20

Alexander_vlz
What did you mean, irrelevant?

O
Obsessed 13.10.20

9 v kyrs
The wisdom of Ondal, to whom you dare to point, is the V course! Besides, he made his position clear: prosto postavil 4to 4el kidala. )

A
Aleksandr_vlz 13.10.20

RomanDII
The thrower was that the taxi was behind the hf and the attendees piled in 4 act...

M
Mudrost Ondala 13.10.20

Alexander_vlz
Isn't that a nefarious zedalom in itself?

R
RainInTheNight 13.10.20

Obsessed
Your comment here is not competent!

R
RomanDII 13.10.20

Alexander_vlz
Well, it happens to run away from a taxi without paying :)

O
Obsessed 13.10.20

RomanDII, and sometimes, drunks fall out on the move, smashing the head on the asphalt)) "- Come on, sniff.. Do you have any money? What, no?! And sniff it out!!" ©

i
iamviktor 13.10.20

Alexander_vlz
That's what they always do!
It's like you didn't know.

N
Navos 13.10.20

Alexander_vlz
Eto konechno zdorovo, chto ti "v kyrs prosto postavil 4to 4el kidala", tolko vsem v dva sloya polojit na togo kidalu i na tebya. A mojet bit i v tri sloya.

P.S. "koment nekompetenten" - it's strong) I remember there was a bang many years ago, similar verbal pearls gave out.

T
T-Fox 14.10.20

Ondal's Wisdom
No, not a throwaway. Kidalovo is, for example, if one of the parties did not comply with the agreement to pay for the service. Even if the deal were a jah for a taxi, it doesn't matter. If we agree, then both conditions are suitable. This, as the civil legal code says, is always a FREE act! That is, you choose on what terms you will provide this or that service, you agree to a price. If it's hf, then h-hf, if the jah is jah. There's nothing immoral about that.

R
RomanDII 14.10.20

T-Fox
I wouldn't have a jah, I might not have married at all :)) in the sense of not asking for a taxi))

and in general you say right, of course, only here come out, go out and go will be ...

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.10.20

T-Fox
But a Swedish court renegotiated the terms of one gas firm's contract with its counterpart, ruling that they were unfair
so more importantly who has the privilege to condemn rather than who's out there in the field what's mudsitating

f
firkax 14.10.20

He wrote:
tolko vsem v dva sloya polojit na togo kidalu i na tebya. A mojet bit i v tri sloya.
the opinion of the registered less than six months ago about where he puts, of course, it is extremely interesting and important for everyone

M
Mudrost Ondala 14.10.20

T-Fox
Such a divorce is designed for beginners who do not understand the value of runes. In my opinion, it's like a schoolgirl to fuck: like mutual consent, and like the brazen use of the inexperience of the victim.
In addition, for the noob of some East or hum with hf would be a chance to more or less get dressed, and this chance is taken by some snub taxi driver for ten minutes of work. Not good.

I remember, about five years ago, there was a sorcerer on the htz, which, in addition to taxis, offered for hf also every piece of stuff like a set of Natah or homunculus. Normal people, of course, made a slather, but I'm sure a couple of times did shoot. So think: homa - it's a decent price for the drone or still cedal?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 14.10.20

per phallus

M
Mudrost Ondala 14.10.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
No, there was a deal: homa, only if the rune is good.