3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr_vlz 13.10.20 10:57 pm

The list was tossed, add it necessary to know them in person! (Diablo 2)

Did taxi akk sturmik nick as_sturmik vbiwel posle togo kak kill izy prosil hf sdelatb posle soveta)
76 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 15.10.20

Obsessed wrote:
It's weird, why have I been remembering you here for years? can Firk have retrograde amnesia?
Go to his profile and see the date of registration.
This is not the havoc that used to be zared, but a fake with a substituted letter (by the way to the question of kidal).
However, he was a very unpleasant person.

f
firkax 15.10.20

T-Fox
What are you talking about? What's the wine? Bureaucratic recommendations and do not need to be followed.
And what you did with whom you did - each case is different and bureaucracy, as well as excuses with references to it, there is nothing to do.

T
T-Fox 15.10.20

firkax wrote:
What did you do with who you did?
This is called Substitution of Concepts. I'm not dealing with anyone. Remember: a deal is a strong-willed act. Point. One side puts forward conditions, the other - makes a decision. That's it, there's nothing to discuss.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.10.20

T-Fox
That's it, there's nothing to discuss.
discuss, since antiquity
and not everywhere and not always as you say, even now
it's ethics, and highly developed communities are often much higher than "agreed to mean a fool."

T
T-Fox 15.10.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
I am a supporter of cold calculation, not a fan of morality and morality. We live in a modern world, and it's time to take off your pink glasses. If you, being in good health, signed a contract and the other party fully fulfilled its obligations, then, please, fulfill your own.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.10.20

T-Fox
Maybe in the space of post-season with his yesterday still absolutely wild capitalism is something alien, but in countries with older traditions of commerce there are societies within which it is impossible to do this to other members of society. And it is not about stubborn orders, but about quite healthy and active people. From the "Network" of former students of top British universities, then the banking environment, all sorts of trading communities, up to the societies of individual traders, and ending with hereditary traders in the eastern bazaar. Do you think one trader will cheat another by slipping him a product that should cost less? A white Russian tourist will be deceived, and each other's ninas, though they do not owe each other anything. It's just not customary for them, and for a long time.

T
T-Fox 15.10.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
I didn't go far. I decided to talk about where we started - with gas. So, gas exports are made at different prices, who subscribed to what, who is profitable in trade relations, he got one. In some countries of Europe, the gas flies at 80 bucks per kilo cube (there was an infa that the British have bought for 40 degrees, in some for 120. Inside Russia, of course, also more than 80 bucks diverge. In Ukraine in the 19th and went gas for 220 bucks.

So the question is: where is the ethics, where is it not allowed to do so? With whom friendly trade relations are not required - those can drive the goods more expensive. And this is an international economy. I am silent about any deals between me and the counterparty by type: we will make repairs in your kitchen, for this project, for such a price; We will buy the banquet for you, but we will buy alcohol, but we will sell you at its own price, etc. Don't go - drink booze which is sold in the head or mark somewhere else on their own terms.

R
Rivnyanyn 15.10.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
What an ethics...
In any store phones, brazenly vapor "settings" at exorbitant prices, while still brazenly lie that without them it will not work as it should, while adjusting for 5-10 minutes, climbing in the playmarket.
And this is just one of many examples.

O
Obsessed 15.10.20

However, he was a very unpleasant person.
whose cow would moo)

ending with hereditary trades in the eastern bazaar
T-Fox, Rivnyanyn, I think saw an analogy (with pg). :-) though, alas, only in jest..

M
Mudrost Ondala 15.10.20

I think I've got a favorite pg character.
To reduce the discussion of hf to oil and gas - immediately visible officer of the sofa troops of high rank.

Rivnyanyn
That's right. Because of such a lute hardest, it was extremely unpleasant to work there. It's good that it won't last long.

y
yok0o 15.10.20

firkax wrote:
obviously, d2 no one will filter from the rating position, whatever is stated in these labels
But it would be cool to enter on pg rating 25- and to ban on the ip of all who are older. So many people would live a normal adult life without being distracted by the lower pool.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.10.20

I would not say that the examples you give contradict mine, rather complement. T-Fox just said at the beginning that there's nothing to discuss, but from my point of view it's too much of a simplification.

U
Uncle Fred 17.10.20

Havok threw a fishing rod on a small nobs, and pecked the fish bigger!
To be honest, at first I almost sang a sinful thing. I even started to prepare a tirade, something there about combs and grain... There was no benefit of the ine than that, and I didn't send that shit! After a while, before me, it's a classic pege troll, no more.

i
ixdon 04.12.20

I want to add to the list of throws, what should be done?

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 04.12.20

ixdon
Tell the dunamuh he's not smart.

S
Sweety_Mustard 04.12.20

Carefully looked at the entire top, did not see a single face. I suggest that all those who have been unsubscribed are banned for offtop!

y
yok0o 04.12.20

ixdon
Greenaa Morningstar
Can't I?

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 06.12.20

A brief guide is how to summon a demon, ration.

M
Mudrost Ondala 06.12.20

ixdon
I can sell you anich for the drone, and then you'll push the thing for the wex.

K
Kover 06.12.20

Watching Torgovoe Dno PG quite the bottom punches, even Firk noticed, really, and here is the political circus to d2?