3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SioV 13.10.20 11:07 pm

Geralt stopped clambering over the ledges. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There's a problem. At one point, the GG stopped grabbing his hands on the ledges. As a result, getting to certain places has become problematic, and in some and not at all impossible. I load a very old save all the norms - scrambles. I'm loading a new one, not a damn thing. The problem was not noticed immediately because it is difficult to trace what exactly affected the damage of the save.
Who's come across? How to fight? Play with the old save does not offer. Far gone, and there are no guarantees that will not happen again.
29 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 13.10.20

download the last save. In general, bugs in the game are decided by re-loading the save, preferably the latter. Or restarting the game

S
SioV 13.10.20

My problem is rare. I didn't find anything like that in the e-book, so I created the theme. I ask you to write only those who have encountered such.

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.20

SioV
Do you have an accidental overload???

S
SioV 13.10.20

JOKERIVAN
No

J
JOKERIVAN 13.10.20

SioV
In general, I had a similar glitch, after death, I could not re-climb the stones that block the way to Ekimma, but the time from the fifth did turn out, just jumped next to the wall, in different places, by centimetre measuring
Where exactly do you want to climb and you can't get it???

M
Maks Vasilev 777 13.10.20

You don't accidentally pinch a shift?

A
Ad Lexx 13.10.20

After the renewal of the license on May 22, 2015 at 1.03 at first galloped like a frenzied then stopped climbing. Tried all even the game completely re-downloaded, in Steme writes that the files are all normal. The old saves work, shorter thrown out the day of the game sadness :(.There is still an option that the bug will disappear with a new patch or fix. There are three of us :) on the network.

A
Anddruxa 13.10.20

Why did it stop climbing? Don't you dude..... you can see the sewage climbed what... l just a virtual poor fellow ((((((

S
SioV 13.10.20

The moment where the save was spoiled took place. The task "Order: Bestia from the Oxenfurt thicket." During the animation of fresh prey on which there is an order (a catscen where a witch pulls out knives) there is a highway. The fact that I killed the griffin in his nest, there are a lot of rocks and half-faced him standing in a clearly unfortunate place (at the junction of 2 large plates). Apparently during the car-siva GG began to slide off and cheated not only him, but all subsequent saves.
Be vigilant do not allow saves and car-saves while the witch slips or can slip. Well, I probably still have to start with the old save, because such a bug, if they fix, it is clearly not soon.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 13.10.20

My horse was stuck like this and also had to load the old save, could not take it out of the bridge.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 13.10.20

R
RGC 13.10.20

SioV
I had a car at slip and nothing like that happened, so you're obviously the unlucky just.

V
Vladimir2307 13.10.20

It was like that. I went from running to walking (Ctrl) and everything was fine.

H
Hireidan 13.10.20

nonsense kind of, because of this stuff can not pass a few quests - download does not help, switch to walking too. HG to do what. and it would be fine to have secondary quests - no, it's the main one (solar stone)

P.S. to look for a broken save - it is more expensive, because it started a long time ago, thought just a bug that is correct by itself. In general, game, or I'm so lucky...

S
Shadows3D 13.10.20

Yaevin93
Try to find a save on the net after that apt, download it, check jumps or not, and then download your save (without leaving the game)

Z
Zloj3457 13.10.20

Here are the topics on this problem, so far no one has solved.
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/prigki_-_ne_zalazit_na_ustupi-864685/
And here's another
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/prigki-864662/

I dance with a tambourine, too. If I knew how to increase the height of jumps...

K
Kirpidon 13.10.20

Zloj3457
The same thing... I was looking for a trainer to increase the jump, and found from "LinGon" and here in the cheats.
You can change it at any time on Ciri, and it's normal to climb the walls... So while the problem has been solved, you have to constantly switch....

f
foflan 13.10.20

Ps4 is the same stuff.

a
andrei zubarev 13.10.20

Ad Lexx
I've also got to 31 magic can't get in.

S
Shadows3D 13.10.20

andrei zubarev
If the Persian jumps in principle, then that would be hooked you need not let go of the jump button