3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SioV 13.10.20 11:07 pm

Geralt stopped clambering over the ledges. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There's a problem. At one point, the GG stopped grabbing his hands on the ledges. As a result, getting to certain places has become problematic, and in some and not at all impossible. I load a very old save all the norms - scrambles. I'm loading a new one, not a damn thing. The problem was not noticed immediately because it is difficult to trace what exactly affected the damage of the save.
Who's come across? How to fight? Play with the old save does not offer. Far gone, and there are no guarantees that will not happen again.
29 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrei zubarev 13.10.20

Russian voiceover is not bought in Steam from anyone else so? How to fix?

R
Rudik Gaziev 13.10.20

The same trouble on PS4 at the end of the game is just a horror of some (((((beats the head into the wall and does not climb (

a
apotet 13.10.20

It was the same shit. I couldn't climb the walls and ledges, especially in the "touch" quest. I decided to read this. Dropped the default management settings. Before that, I changed the buttons editing input.settings.

F
Felrock 13.10.20

There was the same problem with the protrusions. The archipelago has nothing to do with it. I decided as follows: climbed on the roof of a small house with a row of standing rock. He came to the edge of the roof and accidentally pressed W. Geralt stepped and pressed s. Geralt caught the roof and climbed back on it. Apparently, he remembered that he was able to climb and the problem was gone. I hope someone helps.

K
Karatay 13.10.20

There was the same problem, sat crying, then continued to play, at the same time avastom checked the computer, I do not know whether he decided to start clinging to the ledges again or just in the course of the game, which then again glitched, but now the respected Herald again climbs on the rocks!!! And yet began to be often preserved by manual preservation. Thank the gods!!

P
ParamonRI 13.10.20

People!
There was about the same trawl, but Geralt stopped not only on some ledges to climb, but also on vertical stairs (as in lighthouses).
Decided by accident (maybe lucky) ;)
Meditate near this "ledge" to remove the action of all elexirs. It helped me ;)

A
Al Lex 13.10.20

Here's how to solve the problem

I managed to write through the console with the capital letter ResetInput

K
Keasavchek 13.10.20

who knows to fix the bug sto b Geralt could climb the stairs.....

A
Aleksey Andrianov 666 13.10.20

We're going to keep the game, we're going to make a lot of money and we're going to make you happy,,,'ll see you again after a while, the procedure,,,,