3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 13.10.20 11:13 pm

Textures don't load with DirectX 12 (Control)

Almost from the release there is a problem, when playing with dh 12 textures simply do not load.
Does anyone know how to solve this?
Installation doesn't help

17 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 13.10.20

killycrok
It is only treated with a decrease in textures in the game. And so this engine is going to be full, even from the moment when it was introduced in the quantum break

l
legusor 13.10.20

So it's an engine like this. textures are either loaded on ps4 or not loaded at all.
if the installation on the SSD does not help, the replacement of the core i5-9400f with a more productive one will help.

k
killycrok 13.10.20

gloccc
Put high and does not help, I would play on the dh 11, but there is no dls and mouths, phps and no pleasure at all. And on the 12th everything is fine, except for the trawl with textures
legusor
It's not about the iron, it's all on the 11th, it's the problem of the 12th version.

g
gloccc 13.10.20

killycrok
In general, alas, this problem is not repaired (MB on the new generation of graphics cards, which will have more memory, this problem will pass by itself). Because I think it's caused by a lack of video memory (tried to put the game on and on the sd and operatives I have 32 giga ). So I think that's the problem.

A
ABRAScovyy 13.10.20

killycrok
RTX 2060/I5 9400F normally works in dx12
Try to drive with monitoring, maybe something will clear up.

k
killycrok 13.10.20

ABRAS
On the release I was fine too, it's after the third patch there were trawls, I do not know what they did there

k
killycrok 13.10.20

gloccc
Looked with monitoring, on the dh 12 eerie leaked video memory, if at the dh 11 game eats about 4 GB, then on the dh 12 5500mb, but after 5 minutes drops to 5100 and the textures are washed

A
ABRAScovyy 13.10.20

killycrok wrote:
after the third patch there were trawls
Apparently, the config of streaming textures in the 3rd patch has been changed. Where to look for this config I have no idea. In some games, it happens in the save file, as in The Thief, and in this game it can be anywhere.

13Apollo 13.10.20

gloccc
seen on the stream testing control with rtx 3080 - the problem has not disappeared, may not be so obvious, but it was visible pixel pictures

s
sjwrec 05.08.21

Pause the game. For 5 seconds and run around the menu. Then return to the game again. The textures will be fully loaded. But after a while they will be blurred again. I play on 1050Ti. There are no problems with FPS. Ultra graphics. Disabled MSAA because they write that it washes graphics. Also disabled Motion Blur and Grain - I hate these effects.

s
sjwrec 05.08.21

Solved a problem. Until the textures are lathering up anymore.
1. Put a fix for DX12: https://disk.yandex. ru / d / eHQXiPlPqEUsrw
Remove the space from the link. And unpack the fix itself into the game folder.
2. In the folder with the game there is a file renderer.ini and so in it I set the screen resolution to be the same for rendering and for displaying.
It was:
"m_iOutputResolutionX": 1600,
"m_iOutputResolutionY": 900,
"m_iRenderResolutionX": 1280,
"m_iRenderResolutionY": 720
Fixed to:
"m_iOutputResolutionX": 1600,
"m_iOutputResolutionY": 900,
"m_iRenderResolutionX": 1600,
"m_iRenderResolutionY" : 900,

I hope it will help you to get rid of texture blurring.

G
Guest 28.08.21

You're a lifesaver, thanks. it really worked for me =)

V
Vitaly 888 08.09.21

sjwrec It
helped - at least for now the textures are loaded normally, the render and output resolutions are different - the render is 1280x720, the output is 2560x1440 with DLSS.

a
azaxis 26.09.21

I just put the fix, the problem went away. Thanks a lot!

G
Guest 12.08.22

Just downloaded and extracted in the main game directory and problem solved. I had tried a different fix that didn't. Thank you. You have made this game a joy to play.

D
Dobrich 25.10.22

sjwrec
Thank you, I solved the problem! On a gtx 1650 laptop, you run it with dx11 with textures in order, but not optimized, fps jumps from 30 to 60, it's impossible to play. You run it on dx12, the optimization is excellent, the fps is even, but the textures do not load. I downloaded your fix, put the files in the game folder, set the render to 1600x900 in the config and everything is fine, the map loads stably by 87-95%, thank you very much!

I
IVAN20112X 17.11.22

Respect to the author. That alone helped. At first I thought it was because of Dlss, but then I realized that this is a problem exactly what the game is. In general, signs and paintings did not interfere much. But still, in places of loading, these were conspicuous. Respect to the author of the mod and the person who posted it.