3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axmad 15.10.20 07:38 pm

Not an easy choice

Who would choose? 1) Chef Knife TOJIRO F-807 2) https://rezat.ru/knifes/povarskie_kiritsuke/nozh_kuhonnyj_povarskoj_yaxell_tsuchimon_kiritsuke_3_layers_laminated_tsuchime_hammered_damascus_with_japanese_vg10_steel_core_canvas_micarta_handl_ya36734

3)SAMURA Sultan SU-0085D/K

or your opinions?
8 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdrastE 15.10.20

I do not think that the brand of the knife affects at least a small degree on the taste of lamb, which you are going to cut, for example ... for kebab.

a
axmad 15.10.20

;) global too yap firm knives

L
Le Gaspilleur 15.10.20

husband for an hour Googled)

r
requiemmm 15.10.20

axmad
Damascus is a bad choice for a kitchen knife. He's handsome, he's hard, he keeps sharpening and all that stuff, but he absorbs the smells because he's basically layered like a waffle and rusts well just from a harsh look in his direction. I have a knife from damask and it had to be reclassified from kitchen to worker, because no one will spend the rituals of care on it every time. I cut plastic and wood, grease with machine oil, the flight is normal.
For the kitchen you need to take stainless steel, have a few knives from 95 X18, no problems, no care is needed, then wipe sometimes.

a
axmad 15.10.20

I want to forget about sharpeners for at least six months.

a
axmad 15.10.20

and I don't want Damascus.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.20

If the couple is soft then ceramic knives. if the couple is solid that steel knives because ceramic is easy to break. and for bread a separate knife because it for some reason quickly dulls especially if the bread has to be chopped like wood. I haven't had a knife in years.

P
Pilat. 15.10.20

axmad wrote:
I want to forget about sharpeners
Spoiler