3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valeratal 15.10.20 07:42 pm

How to fill a saw's tooth (especially two) (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

This live cattle
One more thing is fine, I put an electric trap and while he "twitches" shoot with fire arrows

you can still shoot with fiery arrows from afar

But there was a task, ruins, there is still a "giraffe" near walks, where 2 saws. You can't shoot them from afar. The trap is electric - one can be caught, but the second comes and all

And from other types of local cattle can be dodged, and from the saw-tooth - no way

I eventually put the trainer on. but I want to understand the principle

p.s. Some say that it is necessary to train animals and then to call them. But at this stage I can only teach "The Horse" and one. And it's a use against the saw.-

p.p.s. Notably bombs when you find a pack of cattle with 3 fires on their backs, shoot 1, and then an explosion and half of the hels at all nearby shoots. For the best effect, you can have time to shoot a fiery arrow in two such cattle in different places
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 15.10.20

The pilozub is folded in the beginning. Then it will be even tougher, in one place in the desert there are two bulks. You need pumping and bow with fiery damage, traps are good sometimes to put.

V
Valeratal 15.10.20

Is something affected by the level of the character? Will it be easier to pump Skobeeva-Eloy to a higher level? (health is added, but very small)

traps - of course you can put more. I bought more traps with bombs recently. Put the bombs on yourself.

d
dimon-alfa 15.10.20

There's skills on spear damage and increased critical damage. And so basically decide equipment and study machines (pre-scan and remember the vulnerabilities), well, time spent the dodge helps to avoid damage.

G
Gera95 15.10.20

On the easiest to put a trainer, well, and toy. So you're playing all the games on the same trainers? ))
I play on the most difficult, here it is, but more like the famous, the most favorite, light. Lihodes like it better because their guns fall off. Pilozubs roll in general simply, buy a hunting bow of dark karha, fiery arrows, quickly shoot at it that would be the scale of fire filled. After that, he coolly jumps and paws to snooze, kind of tries to stew, and explodes. One is so wet until he starts to limp, then switch to the second, it is the same, then just finish. The main thing is to do everything quickly, and dodge. The terrain helps well, rocks, trees, around them jump. This is one of the lightest, even scavengers, although they are lower level, it is more difficult to roll, they are not so cool not to burn as saw-tooths. )
It's even easier to re-subordinate one, and watch them fall into each other.
The most complex, or rather infuriating, are the flyers, because of the crooked scripts and the curve of the camera.

s
saa0891 15.10.20

Valeratal wrote:
And from other types of local cattle can be dodged, and from the saw-tooth - no way
No problem from it dodge, you just need the right time to count, still have the skill of double evasion.
In the initial stages helps a thread with an electric thread, although the high-precision bow also perfectly punches vulnerable places (it is generally indispensable against any enemies, still very advise to pump the ability to charge 3 arrows, the damage is colossal), and then pump a stunning blow, a strong attack, critical hit and generally no problems with any monster.

l
legusor 15.10.20

I play at the middle level of difficulty. as soon as in the inventory there is a weapon with explosive stretch marks and a slingshot with fireballs, to lay even two saws at once is not difficult, because they are perfectly lit, and the explosions quickly fall.
and yes, it is better to pump a bow on a shot with the maximum number of arrows, rather than damage from spear strikes.
yet robots often blunt with maneuvering at obstacles, which makes almost any fight not in the open area quite easy.

s
sergey62 08.02.21

Gera95
I played on the difficulty norms, Scavengers are not a threat to me at all, when I had a hunt. the bow of the karha of darkness, in order to shoot with reinforced arrows, and falling into the modules with these arrows, the scavengers immediately threw back their hooves, and it was unnecessary to finish off. Some robots still live after the destruction of all modules ... In Luke I had the best spirals in my arsenal, 1 for convenience, 1 damage, and 1 armor piercing.

H
Hope82 08.02.21

Hello everyone! What a machine! I also spent a long time then looked at this vidosik and there are no problems))))

a
azazello777 16.12.21

The sawtooth is an average car, which means that it has 150/150/150/150 resistance to the elements and has 15 lvl = 1100 xp, 250 units of rope strength are knitted. I play on ultrahard - in close combat, it is impractical. The simplest (for lowlvl) - with a thread thrower, either put stretch marks on the damage so that 1100 will give a total output, or you put electrons on its way (you need 150 units of electricity damage, the number of threads depends on the spirals and ur complexity), put 6 pieces at 2 and that's it, he stalled - crit damage and run back to the next stretch. Well, or if it is pumped, then you will not need advice here :)

f
fat man 20.01.23

It's cool, I went through this quest using the hit-and-run method. He lured one, struck from stealth and fled. It turns out that these guys are not chasing you far, if you break away a little and turn on stealth. Repeat this a few times and voila. True, I suspect that this will not work with all enemies.