3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zEmberg 15.10.20 07:45 pm

Optimization in Betka, who like? (Marvel's Avengers)

Optimization is like norms, but there are drawdowns, but even on my wood can play.
Good old Xeon 3470 4/8 3.8gh q rx 588
Spoiler
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 25.10.20

Version 1.3.3 is quite on optimison nothing, though my calculator pulls it only in 1440r on the ultras, but also then in places drawdown below 60fps, in 4k even with drs not to play, to be honest this is the first game where I ss does not help and implemented it very so-so. The graphics in the game are beautiful and the gameplay is quite cheerful, do not know what the game is so hairy

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 14.11.20

Tomorrow I'll try to understand it, but for now it looks like some kind of cartoon)

P
Palych Rokov 05.04.21

I bought a litsuha, IMHO on a litsuha a bit better with optimism, but the game is still wildly demanding

P
Palych Rokov 09.01.22

In short, the optimization of the game is rather strange and it is impossible to say unequivocally that the hardware pulls or not, more precisely, it is possible, but only in certain locations it is necessary to test. It is not unambiguous to play on cards of the previous generation in 4k, you can play on the older generation, but in some places you need to activate dlss or fsr.
Here is an example of one scene in pure 4k

But the same scene in 4k with FSR, by the way, it is implemented quite well, but not everything is smooth with

it.But in a pure 4k location without winter effects

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

I don’t know how this game was played on 3090, but 6900xt in 4k on ultras pulled it only with upscale, and even then not everywhere. Guaranteed to play 4k really only need a top-end card of the current generation