3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CAESchild 15.10.20 08:50 pm

Training a galactic merchant. (X3: Reunion)

If I put a galactic merchant on the ship, and then I tell him what and where to buy, will this merchant gain experience?
37 Comments
Sort by:
H
He_oH 15.10.20

I'll see a lot of questions, go to the site www.elite-games.ru There's all the answers.

C
CAESchild 15.10.20

CTAJlKERXEMyJlb
I've already reread the whole FAJ there, and I can't get over it at the forum. I don't know how to answer the question, "How many planets in the solar system have rings."

P.S. You don't need ingenious advice like "PoGley" or "Wikipedia to help."

A
Argonec 15.10.20

No, the experience comes, only. If the ship itself is flying

H
He_oH 15.10.20

He is helped to understand, and he ... I didn't know anything about him when I started at Reunion, but I figured it out.

R
Roman 07 15.10.20

P.S. You don't need ingenious advice like "PoGley" or "Wikipedia to help."

That's right. And on the case, if you let the car dealer and start personally commanding them, it's a waste of money. Let him fly, trade. At first, it's good money. But still to pull a grandiose deal with a profit of millions of loans AI will not guess.

C
CAESchild 15.10.20

Roman 07

Deal in million loans? You mean profit? Or income? If you have income, then give an example of such a deal.

H
He_oH 15.10.20

CAESchild
The arms trade must have

C
CAESchild 15.10.20

CTAJlKERXEMyJlb
No, there's a maximum of 500,000 you can get, and that's if you're very lucky. The standard is 200,000 to 300,000.

H
He_oH 15.10.20

CAESchild
It's not about luck. As I understand it is necessary to buy a price of remember, to sell at the maximum

C
CAESchild 15.10.20

CTAJlKERXEMyJlb

I mean, if you buy a mine price and sell at a max price, you're going to have a standard price of about 200-300,000. But not two million.

H
He_oH 15.10.20

Didn't you look at the photo?

C
CAESchild 15.10.20

I watched, but there are no more than 10 of them in my warehouses?

H
He_oH 15.10.20

The thing is that you have to fly through the factories of photoca, buy everything (if there are 8, just looked) and cast on the dock equipment, where they are not on sale.

C
CAESchild 15.10.20

I know how to sell guns. However, if you look, the trade of BoFu or Biogas, if you know how to trade, becomes no less profitable.
So you can buy a few thousand containers of BoFu and sell with a mark-up of 200, and the profit from this will be the same as from eight photods.

P.S. I know perfectly well that everything sold in THE DO weapons immediately is insets, and therefore it is possible to sell unlimited weapons.

H
He_oH 15.10.20

I'm not into the trade (industrial tycoon).

C
CAESchild 15.10.20

CTAJlKERXEMyJlb

Are you talking about TC or Reunion right now? Reunion Forum. I didn't write what addon was intersing me. So we talk about Reunion.

H
He_oH 15.10.20

That's what I'm talking about Reunion.

R
Roman 07 15.10.20

CAESchild

My, so to speak, "horse" is the trade of the most powerful torpedoes and missiles. First, I make them tons, secondly, I buy them in factories all over the galaxy and sell them at headquarters. It's in TC.

H
He_oH 15.10.20

Roman 07
Famously. Are there any merchants?

R
Roman 07 15.10.20

Auto dealers or what? No. They start to be rigidly stupid when the market stabilizes, it is much more profitable to trade remotely itself. That's infuriating only pirates all sorts with xenon, have to in troubled sectors whole fleets to keep.