3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ali Aushev 15.10.20 08:52 pm

Killed Pog, what to do? (Arx Fatalis)

I was a bit of a genius, and after I got out of the goblin dungeon instead of going to the top of Lanshire, I killed everything that was moving and went down to the bottom, reached the 8th floor, where the local devil killed me, and I decided that I was doing something wrong. Went upstairs and found a passage up to Arks and there Lanshire tells me that I should ask poga the king of trolls to clear the rubble, BUT I killed Pogue. What to do? All? You can't play the game anymore?
4 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 15.10.20

I scored a game after that too. then I went over and spoiled the ending because of a bug with a dragon egg. the devil on the top floor, where the dwarves, by dexterity and cunning must be twice sent into a lava trap. After the second kill, he will no longer be disturbed.
The bottom line is that the game can be passed by killing at all all who can.
picahttpss://pikabu.com.au/story/manyachnoe_prokhozhdenie_arx_fatalis_3981602

N
Nurp 15.10.20

Ali Aushev wrote:
I killed Pog. What to do?
Bury? Not?

A
Ali Aushev 15.10.20

Nurp
I wanted to put a letter from Lanshire on his corpse, but I can't find it.

P
Pavel Zhivaev 09.05.21

If you killed a pogue, then make a meteor weapon from the dwarfs, then in the tavern you kill a woman, you take the key, you go through the satanic lair and then you kill Aliya, you take the kragoz and then you go to the snakes and kill them, fuck and then you go to destroy the meteorite, then you make a meteorite weapon and you kill the accba with the top