3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 16.10.20 07:30 pm

Will there be a patch? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Who knows if there will be a patch in the near future?
Swing or should we wait?
81 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snipergost 16.10.20

Alexey13rus wrote:
All true 2k and 1070 on a high 50-52, on the ultras play 40-45, norms. The game eats 7 giga of video memory and 11 gigs of opera (and when the optimization was carried out at the first launch, up to 28 gigs of the opera went somewhere...)
I've got 20 gigs of opera and that's the minimum.

S
Snipergost 16.10.20

Bloomm wrote:
I have 2070 in 2 to ultra sharpen 43-65 not once not happy with optimization especially if you go to the village all these quality nps and mediocre graphics in the villages, and on the approaches, well, at least the gameplay is excellent. The general visual of the game does not pull on the requirements that are required to the graphics cards, the processor at the same time rests.
here's to you and rtx graphics cards, on rx 5700xt everywhere 60 fps

L
Listoman 16.10.20

Snipergost
Almost)

S
Snipergost 16.10.20

What's almost it? You're in the game check

g
gennaz 16.10.20

Alexey13rus
It's even without question, I have it on NVMe m.2 installed.

g
gennaz 16.10.20

lwader
I took a screenshot, too, I have 70 FPS.

Spoiler
But there are drawdowns, not often up to 55 FPS and it is very annoying.

A
Aleksey13rus 16.10.20

bloomm
and the fact that the map is already 4 years, and in the fall will be 30.... and 1070, a pre-top graphics card that lags behind two generations, still issues phps in the AAA project??? yes, optimization of norms. Or your 10-year-old card should still be a max at 60fts flhd???

A
Aleksey13rus 16.10.20

Snipergost
can 4 channel from memory I have, or maybe someone has not turned off the browser with a million tabs?)))

A
Aleksey13rus 16.10.20

And by the way, after the initiation, saw the errors that are said, during the cat scenes the error flies out ... But it is rare, and the game with the launch of the label and before the boot of the world, goes 30sec ... doesn't soar at all, in fights and the game is all clear

m
mysterio61972v 16.10.20

And I have every download lasting 10 minutes

S
Sterlingus 16.10.20

The best patch is to put yourself a good iron and play on NVMe. and will be loaded for 20s.

b
bloomm 16.10.20

Snipergost wrote:
here's to you and rtx graphics cards, on rx 5700xt everywhere 60 fps
What do you write about it at all? Everywhere, of course, even a game that is supposedly optimized under amd can not normally work with amd more accurately can not stable phps give out with drawdowns to 53 at an ultra 1440p. Optimization of ala asassin creed, stuffed amd shit is not necessary now suffer all.

b
bloomm 16.10.20

Alexey13rus wrote:
and the fact that the map is already 4 years old, and in the fall will be 30.
What are you talking about?

5vvarm 16.10.20

bloomm
I've got a 2070 in 2 to ultra sharpen 43-65 not once not happy with the optimization

Are you sure you've got enough video memory of your 2070, what would be in this ultra game in 2k to play?
I have 1080p on the ultras and fov 90 game devours 6.5-7.5 giga video memory, although strangely, on my 5600th only 6 gigs of memory, but some loss of performance or drops phps do not observe. Even the microfreezes were repaired by the inclusion of a vertical.
Reduce the resolution to 1080p and you will be optimized.
Even the 1080p minimies will have 5.5 giga of video memory.
Well, according to the reviews, I have already understood that the game on AMD cards works better.

I turned on the thud and below 60 fps does not fall even in kneading. Without a vertical 60-80 and vidyyuka dries in a weave. Given that it's a port, it's generally normal.
I don't think there's any more performance. It's possible that the inadequate video memory will be corrected, but it's unlikely that there will be anything else. The game was rolled out simply as a lure of PC-sash under the exit of PS5 and the future Horaizon 2, it is unlikely to allocate large resources to grinding the game. There are already tweets "update the driver" and "reset the vinamp."

b
bloomm 16.10.20

DnipR wrote:
And you're sure you've got enough video of your 2070,
Are you sure. The 7.3 -7.6 is sometimes less than the 1440p difference between 1080 in the jor is virtually non-existent.
DnipR wrote:
I have 1080p on the ultras and fov 90 game devours 6.5-7.5 gigs of video memory, although strangely, on my 5600cht only 6 gigs of memory
That's saying thank you to Dx12 would be vulkan would throw out of the game no matter how much screaming went to the movies with their 6 gigs since vulkan can't work with shared memory, and if you try that there will be wild lags and drawdowns. The download went to the operative, nothing strange.
DnipR wrote:
Well, according to the reviews, I have already understood that the game on AMD cards works better.
Detective Colombo) it was clear without reviews, only and there is not so good, benchmark 1440p puts on the ass 5700xt to 41 frames that is, if you get into the mix in the rain and will, again from the location depends all the testers run on the lightest locations do not want to show the squalid fps, on the expensive map q)

2070 vs 5700xt difference 3-4 frames of the most optical.

Even this test is not faithful 5700xt only in closed locations will score 80 frames

5vvarm 16.10.20

bloomm
I'll come out of the first shallow valley, see how far the phps drop. So far on the ultras with 5600cht somehow as well:

As for video memory, apparently, over time it eats more, last time in an hour and a half recorded 6.7 giga of video memory. Now at a cold start only 5.5 GB.
ps Drivers cost an optional 20.8.1, with improved CDD support.

b
bloomm 16.10.20

DnipR wrote:
I'll come out of the first shallow valley.
Don't worry about finding the kneading and that's it, or when it rains it's going to hit you and at 1080p the ultra on your ass will sit down.

There is no optimization in this game and what we are talking about above. For example, death stranding uses the same engine as Horizon.

5vvarm 16.10.20

bloomm
Rain on the ultras
Spoiler1080
I didn't notice in the kneading that the phps would change. The load on the percent increases, but the percent in this game in principle is not particularly loaded most of the time.
If this is the moment where my card was supposed to sit on the ass, then it's clear)

Yes, optimization is so-so with graphene. On the old rx470 I would probably flounder at about 30-40 fps at low-medium. But I have already written my opinion above, why this game even came out on the PC and how much (a little more than nothing) resources on its port spent and spent in the future. So I personally do not expect much improvement and I do not advise others. Anyone who is dissatisfied with the 2/4k option only one recommendation - play 1080r with a lock on 60)

And DS polished on the PC, because the game was immediately announced to the release of the PC in the future - on the flat game the game did not get much.

b
bloomm 16.10.20

DnipR
You're there for some good place that you've found for the measurement of the phps.

5vvarm 16.10.20

bloomm
I made 4 screens, all in one place, that the comparison would have been something with something.

Well, let me throw a point on the map, and I'm going to get there and take you a photo with fps)