3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 16.10.20 07:30 pm

Will there be a patch? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Who knows if there will be a patch in the near future?
Swing or should we wait?
81 Comments
Sort by:
K
KurvaBomzhe 16.10.20

Did anyone have a gray screen on the logo, where you choose "Continue, download the save" and so on the start screen is shorter, and the in-game video hints are not?

b
bloomm 16.10.20

DnipR
Why do I need a photo of the phps? =)
At 5:50 a.m., go.

Well, you can come here.

There's this shit going on.

2k max preset taa fov 90

Everything in this game changes the fps day, night, rain, kneading location and not optimization. FullHd for 80 flies off and also sits up to 65 and may lower not found yet.

S
SkyraX 16.10.20

The developers make a so good on the players that the promised first-day patch calling for fixes is now 5th day

g
gennaz 16.10.20

bloomm
That's saying thank you Dx12 would have been a vulkan would have thrown out of the game a snug with screams gone to no means with his 6 gigs
That's for sure! But AMD has only one card, and Navidia has
The whole 16-line 2060, it turns out this whole line of video cards Nvidia can be thrown in the trash!

t
trigger_zz 16.10.20

There will be a "generous" patch, in September, at 10MB, which will correct one or two of the many known problems.

5vvarm 16.10.20

bloomm
Spoiler
It's fair to say that my 5600xt runs on 1820/1860 instead of stock 1750/1750.
That's where the phps really choked, it's before the ordeal in the village where a bunch of people were at the party. I went there for 40-50 phps. But I didn't monitor the FPS monitor, perhaps the banal raisen 1600 did not take out such a move.

gennaz
Why throw something away? Game then on dh12

b
bloomm 16.10.20

gennaz wrote:
That's for sure! But AMD has only one card, and Navidia has
The whole 16-line 2060, it turns out this whole line of video cards Nvidia can be thrown in the trash!
Have you tried to read more? For the especially gifted vulkan api at the moment does not know how to work with shared video memory, it means that if exceeded the limit of video card video card game-engine will not give exposed more than you have video memory on the video card when using chewing video memory settings, and if it will give then will follow 2-3 times a decrease in performance watch Wolf new colossus, eternal and doom! The same gta 5 or any other game where used DX is quietly patched up in the operational if there is not enough video memory, in gta 5 even there is such a point to ignore the consumption of video memory and nothing will die all goes without lags and any wild falls of phps.

b
bazilews 16.10.20

You can't hear anything about patches...

B
Beirut 16.10.20

bazilews wrote:
You can't hear anything about patches...
Sps that generally promised to do something.
pc market is poor, and attitude, the port did xz what nonimms, patch will be other non-neims))) so a week or two is the minimum.

5vvarm 16.10.20

mysterio61972v
Ordinary hard? I have with evo 860 downloads 5-10 seconds last.

G
Groowy 16.10.20

Beirut
And in general, just the console market is more than the market of it, it's in our countries more PC gaming is common, and in general around the world people play on consoles and do not steam)

A
ALESHIN98 16.10.20

Does anyone run on the Xeon X3440?

b
bazilews 16.10.20

But all competitions in eSports are held on PC, and not on consoles...

b
bazilews 16.10.20

Apparently you will have to swing and try to play ...
There is no info about patches at all...
Maybe they won't be...

G
Groowy 16.10.20

bazilews
It was originally an infa, for 2 weeks. It has been only a week) another week definitely to wait, I think) I do not play while, waiting for patches. And then strange, if there is a lock in 60 frames, drawdown to 40, if there is a lock in 30 frames - drawdown to 20. If higher, the drawdown is on average 20-25 frames. Delirium

5vvarm 16.10.20

ALESHIN98
X3440 doesn't have avx instruction support, the choraisen poet won't start on it, alas.

L
LeHaMvP007 16.10.20

https://www19.zippyshare.com/v/5gnhhApL/file.html all fix says that in .exe, pre-save copy (for those who have a pirate)

b
bazilews 16.10.20

5vvarm 16.10.20

The animations were not fixed to 30 fpps. The hair hasn't been fixed. The snow hasn't been fixed. Reflections have not been corrected. The camera hasn't been fixed. The video memory has not been corrected. Optimization was not added.

improved collection of diagnostic data is added when a failure report is sent.
the whole point of the first patch

B
Beirut 16.10.20

Groowy wrote:
And in general, just the console market is more than the market of it, it's in our countries more PC gaming is common, and in general around the world people play on consoles and do not steam)
Noob detectt!!! 11111
Let's make it look like a little one.
to begin with, you don't write huang (nvidia) or lyse (amd) or range (intel), so you sniffed me irons for 20-100k, and the games there lay11111 help save11111
because on the console the game has no problems, Sony makes iron- orders games and support, service, advertising ...
You can see the difference in the approaches now!!!

now on sale
mobiles, console, browsers and where there's a late PC market! (it's so by the way)

once again, the irons can cost at least a billion!!! the publisher of drum games, they care about the sales of games!!!!!!
that is, if you marketers sunk iron for 100-200k, then here they ask where the exclusives,
Don't wait for handouts from the console table.

it's generally surprising that people believe in some miracle!!!! Alle 10 years you play at 99% in console ports and 1% is mmo and indie thrash