3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALANG90 16.10.20 07:32 pm

Rahni (Mass Effect)

I don't think there's such a topic, that's why I created it.
What did you do to the queen of Rachni released or killed?
In my case, I let go on the grounds that it will be our ally, especially the rickets of strong wars, the land for sure in the future will wage wars rather aggressive such alas the nature of man, and with such an ally as the Rachni the chances of victory will increase.
141 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pazzaken 16.10.20

rather aggressive is the nature of man, and with such an ally as Rachni the chances of victory will increase.
yes, but the nature of the rachni is like that, too, so they're human beings too.
Also, I didn't destroy, the reapers will come.

P
Porter92 16.10.20

By nature, my Shepard is kind, so he let go of the queen.

S
Sergaint 16.10.20

When I found the queen, Liara was with me. She said I had to let go, so I let go. I thought maybe I'd get a lot of blue beauty for it.

d
droll-87 16.10.20

And the queen of toja let go... She was just a tool in the wrong hands...

P
Pazzaken 16.10.20

And the queen of toja let go... She was just a tool in the wrong hands...
Well, you may not fall if the romantic line with her is not developed

M
MaLIce2k 16.10.20

ThinkC that in the second part of the game will be about Rahni plot ... So the Allies will not interfere - I let the queen ... -)))

i
ihbindo 16.10.20

And I'm a MAN!)
Out of deep solidarity with Rex and Ashley!
200 years ago, these things proved that they are dangerous when their tentacles were dying of rabbits, that's.
It is irresponsible to take risks and let them go!

W
Winterhunter 16.10.20

Well, I first tried and that option, sad to wet acid, still feel like a bastard, so let go ... I don't think the rachni will let you down.

C
CanCanbI4 16.10.20

Personally, I let go. The truth had to suffer with her sixes.

T
Tenon 16.10.20

The task of genocide was not to be released. And the considerations of alliance, the myth. But the fact itself plays into the hands of humanity, as capable of weighed actions and "mercy" race. And the main thing is the uniqueness of the rachni. Fascinated by :) Not by appearance of course. And let it be a "song of sirens" as long as it is possible to keep control, their existence is possible. The main thing is not to lose the sense of proportion (other people as an example).

T
Talapseecks 16.10.20

The theme of Rachni is correctly written off from the "Star Troopers", but in the game at the head of insects is a "sweet-voiced" female and instructs young people
on the true path.
When it came to the choice I let her go, the cosmos must be diverse!

f
feyfolken 16.10.20

I did. Rex broke. ))))))

N
Naturalus 16.10.20

I left it to the people who didn't give me a go, they'd kill us.

N
Naturalus 16.10.20

After that, you say again what you said, and then I remembered if you let go of the hero and no apostate will give,

A
AlexPS 16.10.20

Killed, because before the story meeting with them visited several planets where these creatures are found, and therefore the question was not to live them or not

j
jonik3009 16.10.20

Tobe or music tobe!? I chose life

H
Holstad 16.10.20

Let.
I have come to the words of the queen... philosophizing and profound to the point.
In the end Shepard is cool, a little bit - all "horns again cloud" xD

b
bogdandt 16.10.20

Let.
As a last resort, the Rachni won't be a problem for Shepard.

H
Holstad 16.10.20

bogdandt
Uncle Shepard -- yes, for the galaxy - maybe not.

b
bogdandt 16.10.20

Holstad aka Holsten

We won't know.