3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 16.10.20 07:46 pm

Relevance 1080 from the second market in 2020

Before the release of the cyberpunk there was a question about the replacement of its 1066, which lasted three years, but, in the dre2 it is still a little tazhed, that will be in the kp do not even know and want to be safe.
1) Is it even worth considering this card for purchase from the secondary? Yes, I know about the new cards being prepared, but at the start of sales will be a madhouse at prices (although now I would not call them rainbow)
2) If we consider, given that without mouths it is still very good, how much longer is it enough? I plan on sitting on it for two or three years, if I don't change my mind.
3) How not to get on the map affected by mamkin miners? And in general, as far as the rumors about the cards after mining are true... YouTube watched, but interesting opinion of those who were engaged in the purchase of used cards.
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 16.10.20

Makar_AS8
I'd look to 5700xt, take a 10 line wouldn't advise you because of the miners, you won't check it out.
It's working today, and tomorrow it's a dump.

P
Protocol10 16.10.20

Makar_AS8
2) If we consider, given that without mouths it is still very good, how much longer is it enough?

Everything about the resolution of your monitor and the desired phps. Very good for full xd maybe. For 2k is quite good and a year for 2-3 still enough. For 4k card is not enough, you will have to reduce the settings of the graphics and play in the area of 45-50 phps often.

M
Makar_AS8 16.10.20

Lex-one
There's a lot of talk about amd drivers, too, but I'm also considering it for purchase.

M
Makar_AS8 16.10.20

Protocol10
My ceiling is 2k Monique in the future

P
Protocol10 16.10.20

Makar_AS8
Then it's best to wait and take 3060 or 3070 when they come out in the fall. Or the boo market to look at 2070. For 2k they will be enough, plus mouth will be in cyberpunk.

s
saa0891 16.10.20

Makar_AS8 wrote:
1) Is it even worth considering this card for purchase from the secondary?
This best option if you RTX is not principled, of course also depends on the price for which you buy it.

Makar_AS8 wrote:
how long is it going to last? I plan on sitting on it for two or three years, if I don't change my mind.
The only question is that maybe some settings will have to be reduced.

Makar_AS8 wrote:
How not to get on the map affected by mamkin miners?
Well, here only to test, even after mining the card may well work normally, here the question is in what conditions and modes the card worked, again how long it worked so.

M
Makar_AS8 16.10.20

Protocol10
In my city, no one is selling 2070 (

l
legusor 16.10.20

enough for as much as 2080 super.
in games like the 2080 super, only without RTX and tensor cores with DLSS.
in work tasks surpasses 2080 super, because the more productive configuration of the chip, but in the render with RT cores the advantage, of course, will be for 2080 super.
One 2080 super costs as two 1080 ti per b.u.
50% chance of buying a normal card.
among the consumer cards from AMD now there is none, which in aggregate characteristics exceeds even the usual gtx 1080 from 2016.

L
Lex-one 16.10.20

legusor
What about Radeon 7?

R
RAXVIK 16.10.20

1. BU card in any case with the seller to negotiate and test.
2. Sam bought 1080T in February 2019 BU from the miner. I play on high-ultras in 2k in 60 fps and above in any game. RDR2 and other super-duper graphonistic games on the maximum of 2k in 60 phps to date, no see-off will pull. I don't see much point in switching to 2080TI (only if they won't sell for a small price) because the difference in performance is small, and the rays... beams are cool, but you can do without them. Although sort of like RTH cores help well when rendering.
3. If you have accumulated money, perhaps it is worth waiting for what is new there will come out at the nvidia and radion and then decide (with the release of a new series of seeing the old slightly cheaper).
4. If you plan to use Xenia, RPCS3, Cemu, etc. emulators - it is better to take the card from the nvidia.

M
Makar_AS8 16.10.20

RAXVIK
That's the thing now that the rays are for the amateur, until they become massive will pass the year 2 somewhere somewhere

G
Grandshot 16.10.20

I would advise you to wait, either take the RTX 2070 or better. DLSS also works well for Full HD.

R
RikoChiko 16.10.20

Take it if the price is good.

m
mywest 16.10.20

I sit on 1080ti and life is fully satisfied, in 2k all games 60' phps pulls except the most in which you can a couple of sliders to lower. And about mining as they say above - once at a time is not necessary. The nearest competitor is 2070super so as long as the dlss in most games don't drive that it will be pretty cool. Andervolt also began to eat 180-190 watts and -10 degrees and lost 1-2% in the game.