3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insanbelti4 16.10.20 07:58 pm

A question on chipsets and AIB controllers

Hello

I was wondering whether the more knowledgeable participants here would know if there was a difference between chipsets or controllers between different manufacturers, even though the board itself is the same set of chips (below is a more detailed explanation of why I'm asking about it)

I recently charged the Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming X. I can't make Win7 work on this board, even though I'm doing everything right and correct in the INF driver files. However, I've seen reports of people forcing Win7 to work with the MSI Godlike x570 board, but this fee also costs $700, which I've already spent on the processor.

There are dozens of accounts of people who managed to get Windows 7 to work with the X570 chipset. However, despite about 30 hours of grueling tests, DVD rewrites, different ISOs, manipulations with BOOT. WIM with drivers and mods and all sorts of crazy nonsense, I can't make Win7 work on this motherboard.

The furthest thing I can get is to get the PE environment loaded with USB and SATA DVDs, but in the case of THE USB installer always requires drivers for the SATA controller (DESPITE THE WINNER AND THE FULL ALL DISKS ON THIS COM CONTROLLER) and the DVD in 90% of cases will see the discs and let me choose one, but then turn around and say it can't find the system section on the selected disc. I even tried installing Windows on another PC for the initial part and returning it to my x570 system, but Win7 isn't even loaded. I don't even see the BSOD, it just refuses to pass, despite the fact that the drivers who worked on other x570 boards in the image, and the drivers with the same hardware identifiers q that makes me think that maybe some difference exists .....
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 16.10.20

insanbelti4
The chipsets themselves have no difference. T.E. one manufacturer of the AMD Chipset chip on all brands of mainlands within one chipset.
He knows how the craftsmen made the craftsmen work Goodlake on Vin 7, because on the site AMD drivers chipset on Vin 7 nema. Appropriately, the problems will be with the rest of the set of constructions. And on the MSI site, Goodlyke's download page is the same NO.
I can't imagine how to make the paverplans work for Reisen 2 on Vin 7.
Try to consult with these coulibians themselves, who (I do not understand why) put Vin 7 on new platforms (in this case AMD district2).

w
william1992 16.10.20

Ryazancev
It's also very interesting why people put a salmon on a typical iron

l
legusor 16.10.20

b550 and x570 don't yet have a normal way to make win7 work, especially with 3000 rudders.