3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matias_Vice 16.10.20 08:01 pm

4GB of RAM (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People tell me, please. I've got 4gb of operatives. Somewhere in the region of 800 mb take system processes and so on. I even deleted the antivirus to release additional megabytes of memory. So to begin with the plaque that the operatives are not enough and begins to leak memory. If you predict the alert for a long time the game either flies out or hangs. I kind of understand what's going on but now it's not possible to solve the problem by simply buying 2GB of operations. And if I passed a prologue and a bloody baron with relatively little blood and infrequent departures, for example in Novigrad the game does not last more than 2 minutes. The settings of the graphics do not affect in any way, as it seems to me and should not. Is there any way to unload the operating room or reduce its consumption by the game itself. Of the running processes remained only steam (because the steam license) svchost and explorer. HOW to solve the problem of small blood?
42 Comments
Sort by:
f
febll 16.10.20

It is possible to play that, but the game sometimes eats up to 5-6 gigs.

V
Vanek2707 16.10.20

Matias_Vice

Put eight gigs. It's going to work great.

M
Matias_Vice 16.10.20

You explain to me what the shit is. What's the fake 4GB of ram out of the air? What makes up for the load? what is the risk?

T
Toxa95 16.10.20

Matias_Vice
Yes, just part of the hard drive will during the game work as RAM, only slower. This will help to unload the operation itself somewhat. That's the point of the swap file.

N
NIMble57 16.10.20

Worth 4GB of operatives, played without departures.
The swap file was with C disk 2GB and D1GB.
It got better, even with the grass turned on as with the off completely, phps 17-21
It is generally not advised to put a large swap file.
Ps. I think I also add a little bit of operatives)
MSI CX70

M
Matias_Vice 16.10.20

Toxa95
What are the cheesses you can chemicalize in. pump up 20gb of operatives for example?

J
JleB4enKo 16.10.20

Matias_Vice
A heavy load will be on the hard drive or whatever you have there

D
DeaDshoOTTT 16.10.20

I have a game going normal with 4GB of ez. I turned on the MSi afterburner program and saw that the system itself in the game increases the swap file to 5GB

D
DeaDshoOTTT 16.10.20

Although I didn't file the swap

J
JleB4enKo 16.10.20

DeaDshoOTTT
Some systems like yours can be exposed to the game settings, the same example will be new graphics cards, motherboards and so on

N
NatanieLzZ 16.10.20

2 gigs operational and 5 pumping, normal flight

J
JleB4enKo 16.10.20

NatanieLzZ
Howe how

V
VladSBu 16.10.20

Fay swap put and everything will be fine.

N
NatanieLzZ 16.10.20

JleB4enKo
Who in the same situation as me, will be happy, and if you do not believe, then I somehow on the drum.

J
JleB4enKo 16.10.20

NatanieLzZ
It's going to be established))

555miha555 16.10.20

I have a problem with 4 giga of operatives 64 bit system does not sink, and in the commander (cmd) in the line of architecture is x86, although before everything worked and vinda with 64 bits was fined, karoch shit something

S
Sam_FisherPG 16.10.20

4 giga operative, and 6 gig swap file, the game eats 7 - 8 gigs for 3 - 5 hours of play, resolution 1024 x768 settings are all on high except textures and shadows they are on medium, hair off, flight normal.

M
Marty525 16.10.20

Is the Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 460 460 video card running on a 4GB RAM PC?

A
Alexey_TapOk 16.10.20

Marty525

l
legusor 16.10.20

Marty525
Will start, but you will need to create a swap file at least 6 GB, and better at 8, just in case.
The yutaba is full of rollers, as the witch 3 with 4 gb RAM pop.