3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XOPSSS 17.10.20 09:15 pm

DLC the Ancient Gods (Doom Eternal)

I want to take a sizon pass, but for a month or two I can't see this point in Stima. Who will tell you how to solve this question?
29 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 19.03.21

TopPCGamer wrote:
what if you barely mastered the main game at an easy level
What kind of curvature you have to be to master the game with difficulty at an easy level of difficulty.

TopPCGamer wrote: is
it better to dlc and not buy because there will be unrealistic complexity for me?
And yes, the DLC is harder than the main game.

T
Tr1ada 19.03.21

Is the 2nd part of DLS included? I have a Deluxe Version with 1 year pass

N
Neogenis 19.03.21

Hello everyone. Will the DLC be released tomorrow around 8pm?

W
Whiskeyorigin 19.03.21

Something is swinging, I did not find the information.

T
Thomas Sevchenko 19.03.21

Whiskeyorigin

Here's what is swinging https://www.playground.ru/doom_eternal/news/trejler_dopolneniya_the_ancient_gods_part_two-1097314 the release is out today, more precisely now.

O
Ozornoy_Mixali4 23.03.21

The second DLC is much weaker than the first, it was like a schoolboy was writing the plot, everything is crumpled and fast, but I'd rather not say anything about the final ...

p
pomidoroff 30.03.21

TopPCGamer
The main game was played on the 2nd level. The first and second DLS are already on the first level. And it was hard and exhausting. For me, the second DLS is easier than the first. But playing the joystick on the xbox is an asshole. Developed, of course freaks. They got muddled with complexity.

T
TopPCGamer 30.03.21

pomidoroff
Ozornoy_Mixali4
How long are both dlts? For the complexity of the first I heard more than once, is it really tough?

b
bma2004 30.03.21

TopPCGamer the
final boss is just Achtung. even at low difficulty.