3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HyperXStream 17.10.20 09:19 pm

Weapons in the game (God of War)

Weapons in the game and everything related to it, what weapons you like better.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prepodobnyy Sultan 17.10.20

I like the Blades of Chaos and the sword of Artemis equally, but I have to use the blades of Chaos more, because they have a greater range, and the speed is higher, and the combo is more diverse. The sword of Artemis is also good, the damage is more, liked to dismember them undead. Of the magic most liked the Army of Hades, in second place is the Wrath of Poseidon.

H
HyperXStream 17.10.20

I almost always use swords of chaos, the sword of artemis is good against jellyfish and petty wickedness. After the swords of chaos are fully pumped, they become even more powerful than the artemis sword. From magic I use the wrath of Poseidon and the fury of the yawn against the archers and hard-to-be enemies.

A
Arigo 17.10.20

Swords of Chaos

V
Veselyy Kot 17.10.20

Swords of Chaos and The Wrath of Poseidon - a great bunch, used them in 90% of cases, but in tests had to use everything in equal measure.

A
Anderby 17.10.20

I like Artemis' sword better.

W
WarlokIII 17.10.20

The swords of Chaos, fit with every enemy, the sword Artemis used in a circular attack to dismember weak opponents, especially for the undersized while small, the Army of Aida on the singer, after the Wrath of Poseidon

g
grafriddler 17.10.20

The claws of Aida and the Hammer of the Barbarian. From the magic of The Wrath of Pasaydon and the Beach Erinius. From the magical weapon of Luc Apollo.

B
BestPlayer1 17.10.20

Of the weapons is excellent for the destruction of satire is suitable for the Sword of Artemis, against them came to cheers. From magic, Aida's Souls do a lot of damage, but too much mana is eaten. Poseidon's anger is also great.