3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nihiliant 17.10.20 09:19 pm

Impressions of the game (God of War)

What do you think of the game?
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
DARKSIDEATH 17.10.20

Super!!! One of the most beloved !!!

M
MetalObsidian 17.10.20

It's a great game!!!!! The game begins with the ship being attacked by the hydras!!!!! Kratos - desperate wars, the brave son of Sparda shows them Kuzkina mother, tearing everyone, like a tuzk hot!!!!!!

And the game ends with a battle with Ares, who betrayed Kratos and gave him a curse to kill his family!!!!!! Kratos blamed himself and spent part of his life visiting Hades, suffering from hellish torment!!!!!!!

But Kratos still killed Ares and took his place: God!!!!! Kratos is a cruel man!!!!!! He's going to kill everyone who's going to get in his way!!!!!

M
MetalObsidian 17.10.20

The battle with Ares begins after the following words:

God of War... I haven't forgotten you... For what you did that night... This city will beat your grave...

M
MetalObsidian 17.10.20

God of War is the most crazy game!!!!! I didn't even think that the myths of ancient Greece are so really reflected in this game!!!!!!

There were games:Prince of Persia,Ninja Blade,Drakensang!!!! And then there was God of War, who slashed all these games, just kicked their asses.

There is no better game that would be a competitor god of War!

M
MetalObsidian 17.10.20

I remember very well my first acquaintance with God of War: I was 14 at the time and I bought myself a PS2.
When I first played it, I did not think that the developers were able to make such a historical blockbuster,because the myths of Ancient Greece were really reflected and well described, that I had to go through it twice to the end to understand how Kratos opposed the gods of Olympus and Ares ............... From the very first frames: the battle with the Hydras just takes out the brain, as so ordinary, mortal man confronts terrible, insidious, mythical monsters ...... it's just something............ and the battle with Ares is just cool, realizing that he betrayed Kratos, that he killed his family........... Kratos had nerves and wanted to kill him and take his place by fate...........

M
MetalObsidian 17.10.20

The first part of the game God of War tells about why Kratos did not love the Gods and for what reason he destroys all, but in another way it can not be called destruction, because any God who got in the way of kratos, experiences such ways that he can not say to Kratos: "Enough" ...... but kratos is so brutal that he will decide when to stop, and when not........

M
MetalObsidian 17.10.20

I went to youtube and watched the scene: Murder Ares..... There he said I killed your family for you to be the best war, but Kratos did his own thing. . . . After killing him, Athena thanked Kratos, and he wanted to commit suicide, because he took revenge and he has nothing to lose ...... but suddenly Athena tells him that you will become the new God of War, so decided the Olympians..... and he became the God of War, he saw terrible wars and he saw their end...... So...... IT GOD WAR AND nothing will stop him.....

M
MetalObsidian 17.10.20

everything in this game is brutal and cruel......... In the beginning Kratos fights in the barbarians,but, realizing that he will lose the fight, he makes a deal with Ares to win the fight, in exchange for the soul of Kratos....... Everything goes, so, while Kratos accidentally kills his family ...... Kratos contract unscraneses and goes on the hunt ...... his target is Pandora's box, which terrifies the Gods themselves........ Kratos defeated Ares and took his throne........

V
VetalMan13 17.10.20

I didn't like the hardcore of this first GOS too much. And not only that: good music only in rare places, the narrative of the plot is at least strange, the lack of normal balance with both the points of preservation and with the abundance of enemies in some places. In my opinion, this game is not even close to Devil May Cry (also the first) both in combat and in entertainment. So my advice is to pass by, don't regret it!!

A
Arigo 17.10.20

That's a play!!!

Y
Yoshemitsu 17.10.20

I've never seen a better game in my life in the genre of slasher. In addition, the amazing atmosphere of Greek mythology. The plot is just super in all three parts. Mass slaughter, crowds of enemies, huge bosses, unique weapons, pumping, magic, blood. It's just a candy game. The truth is to compare it with dmC as that language does not turn. No DmC is good and all that, but Kratos has a place to roam what can not be said about DmC.

H
HyperXStream 17.10.20

Game cool, sorry I don't have a PS3 to play GoW 3. They say even cooler gameplay.

Z
Zvon1501 17.10.20

Now slowly pass it on the emul: of course because of the emulator sometimes dulls strongly, but in general God of War - it's the most spectacular slasher!
Xander Callahan
sorry I don't have a PS3 to play GoW 3.
So there's a video walk in BDRip 720p.
http://www.ex.ua/view/2151372
Of course, swing long, but it's worth it, I downloaded, looked, everything is super, the graphics are at the highest level, and the battles of the likes of God of War 3, there is no slasher, even Devil may cry is not so cool, although DmC is also a great slasher!
VetalMan13
it's you for nothing to respond so, you look at God of War 3, here he in the genre of slashers is not equal, although God of War is the first cool!

H
HyperXStream 17.10.20

Zvon1501

And why would I do that (swing a video walk) if I can buy a flat?

Z
Zvon1501 17.10.20

Xander Callahan,
Well, if possible, then of course video passage is not necessary, just I at the moment can not buy PS 3, because when you play and look at how someone passed, it's completely different things.

H
HyperXStream 17.10.20

Zvon1501

In general, somehow to watch the video passage full of luck, in general, what is it for the squalor to watch someone play, you need to play!

H
HyperXStream 17.10.20

Zvon1501

My conscience won't let me.

A
Alex04444 17.10.20

Yes, now I play on the flat and understand how the fist game - and the backs are perfectly drawn, and the battles are epic, there are trophies (plus PS3 versions). The second one has been translated.

V
Veselyy Kot 17.10.20

Good game, especially the game world and plot pleased, well, and the action is a very excellent, undoubtedly one of the best slashers.

H
HyperXStream 17.10.20

A lot of water has flowed since I played the emulator. This time I went over and went to ps3. Of course, it is difficult to judge the game of seven years ago, because the standards are changing. But from what I've felt, it's 8.0.

Many moments spoiled a lot of blood, a lot of nonsense puzzles and a lot of uncomparable levels.