3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antonrogov 17.10.20 09:21 pm

Very slowly downloaded (Genshin Impact)

I have an Internet speed of 100 Mbps (about 12 MB/s), and the game swings no more than 1 MB/s.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rayden 17.10.20

antonrogov
They say you need to "move" the pump, i.e. stop and continue again. I was rocking the game during the preload and I had a speed of about 5 mbps, at 100 Mbps internet speeds.

L
Lexxx56 17.10.20

You can pull the client from the torrents, slip into the launcher, in time 30 minutes for everything about everything will go away)

a
antonrogov 17.10.20

Maybe you can somehow change the boot region?
The speed has already dropped to 0.5 MB/s.
From the torrent swing fear, suddenly the version is wrong, and pump again will begin.
Remand
Tried to stop 2 times, for a couple of seconds and for a minute, no effect.

P
PhysxN 17.10.20

antonrogov wrote:
From the torrent swing fear, suddenly the version is wrong, and pump again will begin.
It won't start, now only small fixes come out of the update.
In the hand usually there is a file GenshinImpact_1.0.0.zip, you need to insert it on the folder Genshin Impact Game, it will be GenshinImpact_1.0.0-tmp (or it looks like), so it can be removed or renamed, before that it is better to close the launcher. And after the run again, it will check the archive and start installing.

l
legusor 17.10.20

Just download from the torrent and run straight from the .eh game. it will immediately start without a launcher and will be updated if necessary.

f
faniswest 17.10.20

legusor
support, I did so, the game works fine

E
Evannnn 27.10.20

absolutely no problem you can download from the torents and throw in the client and everything will be chicks-puki. It's going to get everything you need. to pump 500 meters or 13 gigs, as you can understand)

k
kawaii1l 27.10.20

Turn on

p
pspman1 05.04.21

On the command line as administrator, write netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel = normal
It helped me, from 0.5 to 10.5 Mbps.