3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raelsveg 26.10.19 03:36 am

The question for the passing game (Final Fantasy 13-2)

Dear friends, need your help! How to get to the steppes of the dinosaur Long Gui? Crystarium almost fully pumped, weapons are also pretty good, but against Ultima and Quake, even paradigms, Tortoise not rescues. Who is best to take a guide as to act against him? Thanks in advance.
43 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raelsveg 26.10.19

Dear friends, need your help! How to get to the steppes of the dinosaur Long Gui? Crystarium almost fully pumped, weapons are also pretty good, but against Ultima and Quake, even paradigms, Tortoise not rescues. Who is best to take a guide as to act against him? Thanks in advance.

-
-Kerten- 26.10.19

No one and nothing.Need to listen to the dialogue.
Just go and change the weather to any other,then the Long Gui will disappear,and the dragon will sit on a rock.

-
-Kerten- 26.10.19

No one and nothing.Need to listen to the dialogue.
Just go and change the weather to any other,then the Long Gui will disappear,and the dragon will sit on a rock.

R
Raelsveg 26.10.19

-Kerten - I storyline have long passed, and in the course of that Long Gui optional for passing.
PS But I still passed it tactics it is simple - at the beginning of set three Syn's, make all possible buffs if he uses magic or just stomps on it, put the Tortoise (the three guards). Three medic is optional, you can do two.
Feet to put Deshell and Imperil to Stagger crawled quickly. When the legs are destroyed, put the same debuffs on him, you can also put Poison. Bring three mages stagger to 700%, to more effect to use the ability of Sirs Ultima Arrow. When points will be 999% yuzayte Meteor Javelin Noel and the hat.
The paradigm was the following:
SEN/SEN/SEN
SYN/SYN/SYN (Gigantuar)
RAV/RAV/RAV
RAV/COM/COM
SAB/SAB/MED
MED/SEN/SEN
Here, something like that)

-
-Kerten- 26.10.19

And what it gives?
I just filled up everything but him)

R
Raelsveg 26.10.19

-Kerten - I storyline have long passed, and in the course of that Long Gui optional for passing.
PS But I still passed it tactics it is simple - at the beginning of set three Syn's, make all possible buffs if he uses magic or just stomps on it, put the Tortoise (the three guards). Three medic is optional, you can do two.
Feet to put Deshell and Imperil to Stagger crawled quickly. When the legs are destroyed, put the same debuffs on him, you can also put Poison. Bring three mages stagger to 700%, to more effect to use the ability of Sirs Ultima Arrow. When points will be 999% yuzayte Meteor Javelin Noel and the hat.
The paradigm was the following:
SEN/SEN/SEN
SYN/SYN/SYN (Gigantuar)
RAV/RAV/RAV
RAV/COM/COM
SAB/SAB/MED
MED/SEN/SEN
Here, something like that)

R
Raelsveg 26.10.19

Give or Ribbon (resistance to all types of magic, +20%), or Adamantite. It is necessary to obtain the most powerful weapon in the game (though I forgot the names, there's one for Noel and one for Gentlemen).
And 4000 CP with 10,000 GIL.

-
-Kerten- 26.10.19

And what it gives?
I just filled up everything but him)

R
Raelsveg 26.10.19

Give or Ribbon (resistance to all types of magic, +20%), or Adamantite. It is necessary to obtain the most powerful weapon in the game (though I forgot the names, there's one for Noel and one for Gentlemen).
And 4000 CP with 10,000 GIL.

R
Raelsveg 26.10.19

By the way, does anyone know how Yomi can go for 5 stars? This is the last job hunters in the Steppes.
Monster just terribly annoying, at least due to the fact that he's not allowed to remove any improvements and deterioration in status are very difficult (especially Poison and Deshell).
The damage is huge, but it Pufflorence's a blast...
Kill-I killed him, but the fact that he drops a very valuable thing - Trapezohedron. He needs to buy one of the best weapons in the game, giving a +1 scale attacks and good lifting power and magic. The thing that really make only with a Durable Collector Catalog + passing the boss to 5 stars. First found, with five stars so far, no luck I cut down the next tactic, but surely it is not the best:
Assistants - Microchu (SYN); Breshan Bass (RAV); Golden Chocobo (SEN)
Paradigm
SEN/SEN/SEN (Tortoise)
RAV/RAV/RAV (Tri-Disaster X)
COM/COM/RAV (X Agression)
SAB/SYN/SYN (Superiority)
MED/MED/SEN (Combat Clinic)
MED/COM/RAV (Diversity X)
If someone could beat it on 5 stars, please unsubscribe here! Thanks in advance.

R
Raelsveg 26.10.19

By the way, does anyone know how Yomi can go for 5 stars? This is the last job hunters in the Steppes.
Monster just terribly annoying, at least due to the fact that he's not allowed to remove any improvements and deterioration in status are very difficult (especially Poison and Deshell).
The damage is huge, but it Pufflorence's a blast...
Kill-I killed him, but the fact that he drops a very valuable thing - Trapezohedron. He needs to buy one of the best weapons in the game, giving a +1 scale attacks and good lifting power and magic. The thing that really make only with a Durable Collector Catalog + passing the boss to 5 stars. First found, with five stars so far, no luck I cut down the next tactic, but surely it is not the best:
Assistants - Microchu (SYN); Breshan Bass (RAV); Golden Chocobo (SEN)
Paradigm
SEN/SEN/SEN (Tortoise)
RAV/RAV/RAV (Tri-Disaster X)
COM/COM/RAV (X Agression)
SAB/SYN/SYN (Superiority)
MED/MED/SEN (Combat Clinic)
MED/COM/RAV (Diversity X)
If someone could beat it on 5 stars, please unsubscribe here! Thanks in advance.

D
Darloud 26.10.19

Can anyone me the name of the card to give you need to open in sequence as they are in fragments in the job in 400AF(to Otkryty cards on 100%)? I have no pomoymu bottom fourth or third, like all locations are opened, the Colosseum is not accepted, the Academy also took like, what did I miss?

D
Darloud 26.10.19

And maybe someone knows is there some achievement that, to get them need to kill someone 5 stars? Preferably would like to know how many and how complex.....

D
Darloud 26.10.19

Can anyone me the name of the card to give you need to open in sequence as they are in fragments in the job in 400AF(to Otkryty cards on 100%)? I have no pomoymu bottom fourth or third, like all locations are opened, the Colosseum is not accepted, the Academy also took like, what did I miss?

D
Darloud 26.10.19

And maybe someone knows is there some achievement that, to get them need to kill someone 5 stars? Preferably would like to know how many and how complex.....

R
Raelsveg 26.10.19

Must explore Academy 500 AF 500 AF New Bodhum, they are taken as separate locations, even if you're all over the place in a different time.

Award for 5-star passage is given only for the final boss. There are still acive for taming Don Tonberry (that is, the crystal must fall), he's not very complicated but rather unpleasant (strong physical attack).

In Oerba 400 AF is occasionally monster Raspatil. Yes, it's a simple passage you can get ven. Fair Fighter. It appears only on the coast, I have to push to find him.

a
atomos98 26.10.19

how to pass mission in bresha ruins where you have to find the password management Atlas

R
Raelsveg 26.10.19

Must explore Academy 500 AF 500 AF New Bodhum, they are taken as separate locations, even if you're all over the place in a different time.

Award for 5-star passage is given only for the final boss. There are still acive for taming Don Tonberry (that is, the crystal must fall), he's not very complicated but rather unpleasant (strong physical attack).

In Oerba 400 AF is occasionally monster Raspatil. Yes, it's a simple passage you can get ven. Fair Fighter. It appears only on the coast, I have to push to find him.

a
atomos98 26.10.19

rather how to pass the mission in bresha ruins 100AF where to find the password

a
atomos98 26.10.19

how to pass mission in bresha ruins where you have to find the password management Atlas