3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raelsveg 26.10.19 03:36 am

The question for the passing game (Final Fantasy 13-2)

Dear friends, need your help! How to get to the steppes of the dinosaur Long Gui? Crystarium almost fully pumped, weapons are also pretty good, but against Ultima and Quake, even paradigms, Tortoise not rescues. Who is best to take a guide as to act against him? Thanks in advance.
43 Comments
Sort by:
a
atomos98 26.10.19

rather how to pass the mission in bresha ruins 100AF where to find the password

A
Ashley33 26.10.19

And when you give in the arena to fight? The arena was opened, but there is a voice repeats like this place of battle but the time has not come... And I'd like omega to bend or anyone else there.

A
Ashley33 26.10.19

Awww guys.. I'm on half day leave, come - no answer. That no one to the arena is not reached or then the flood comes after 6 PM?

A
Ashley33 26.10.19

And when you give in the arena to fight? The arena was opened, but there is a voice repeats like this place of battle but the time has not come... And I'd like omega to bend or anyone else there.

d
damnedant 26.10.19

she's Coliseum arena with DLS available monsters I have appeared after beating the game don't know if you can before

A
Ashley33 26.10.19

Awww guys.. I'm on half day leave, come - no answer. That no one to the arena is not reached or then the flood comes after 6 PM?

D
DemonKit 26.10.19

Guys who have passed, whether in this part of new game+ after completing? If there is something that remain and will have to re-pump?

d
damnedant 26.10.19

she's Coliseum arena with DLS available monsters I have appeared after beating the game don't know if you can before

D
DemonKit 26.10.19

Guys who have passed, whether in this part of new game+ after completing? If there is something that remain and will have to re-pump?

A
AlayaVijnana 26.10.19

After the story you available timeline (Historia Crux). Any location can be close (Close Gate) after finding the corresponding artifact Seal (Seal). Closing rolls back the location at the time before her first visit. While you retain all (map and chests too), rolled back only the story events. Now it is possible to overcome them. And locations close mostly to farm mobs, items, open paradoxic endings that require the Paradox Scope; also see the new option in the Live Trigger'Ah.

A
AlayaVijnana 26.10.19

After the story you available timeline (Historia Crux). Any location can be close (Close Gate) after finding the corresponding artifact Seal (Seal). Closing rolls back the location at the time before her first visit. While you retain all (map and chests too), rolled back only the story events. Now it is possible to overcome them. And locations close mostly to farm mobs, items, open paradoxic endings that require the Paradox Scope; also see the new option in the Live Trigger'Ah.

K
KillaMen 26.10.19

at the closing locations is it possible to get Wild artefact I've ever played and I miss to open new locations?
what is the point to close the location for farming mobs,if they do not change,i.e. when you open or shut the same mobs?

D
DemonKit 26.10.19

Thank you for your answer.

K
KillaMen 26.10.19

at the closing locations is it possible to get Wild artefact I've ever played and I miss to open new locations?
what is the point to close the location for farming mobs,if they do not change,i.e. when you open or shut the same mobs?

A
AlayaVijnana 26.10.19

KillaMen
some mobs do not respawn (for example, bosses, extra missions in Arclytte Steppe, and they drop good, some rare mobs in the Academy 500f), so it is necessary to close the location.
about the artifacts, not remember, see, write

D
DemonKit 26.10.19

Thank you for your answer.

A
Artem Zenkovich 26.10.19

Can't find the access key in the tower of Agasta 200AF. What do Not know. No video on the Internet no about the key.

A
AlayaVijnana 26.10.19

KillaMen
some mobs do not respawn (for example, bosses, extra missions in Arclytte Steppe, and they drop good, some rare mobs in the Academy 500f), so it is necessary to close the location.
about the artifacts, not remember, see, write

m
masterchich 26.10.19

Guys, is not the topic I'll ask a little bit, the tower Aug at the beginning flew under the level (under textures), now when you teleport out of the level and back, appear still under the textures to interact with anything can't, no fragments, not collected, prompt, whether will return to me gdenit in the future in the story in this level and not to falter if I can or skip it because it is incidental and not required?

A
Artem Zenkovich 26.10.19

Can't find the access key in the tower of Agasta 200AF. What do Not know. No video on the Internet no about the key.