3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
duXalis 19.10.20 09:45 pm

Help choose a white case.

In general, the essence of the question is this: you need a case with a transparent side wall, I would very much like it to be white, or rather not so-needed white case, under the mother of ATX, with the height of the processor cooler up to 165 mm (the tower I have 160, let the stock be), the lower position of the BP with a casing, well, and at least one turntable in the base. There's a 5k.
37 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zatainer 21.10.20

5k options with transparent walls full of rear, if there are no special preferences, you can take any, all your wants under any filter can be adjusted, and the height of the cooler and the material of the case, and thickness, etc. Opishi system though, will be understandably hot or not.

d
duXalis 21.10.20

Zatainer
Yes, the system is generally not hot at all. I have a Ryzen 33100 stone and a RX 5600 XT. That's the thing, that the options are full, I can not choose anything adequate for them, so I ask.

T
Torkvist 25.10.20

duXalis wrote:
That's the thing, that the options are full, I can not choose anything adequate for them, so I ask
Well, first of all, don't look at the noun options, materials and thickness of iron will be low. The system is not strong and hot, you can safely look and with a blank front wall, the main thing is that the sides were gaps for air intake, they will be enough, and if that cooler will finish. Look at these and determine what kind of at least like and then on the technical part that we advise Fractal Design Focus G White, Thermaltake Versa C22 RGB Snow Edition, Deepcool Macube 310P White,GameMax StarLight White. All with a white color solution.

d
duXalis 25.10.20

Torkvist
They're all very much gamer, except deepcool Macube 310P, it's more stringent, that's something I need. Or as a variant of Fractal Design Focus G White, but without turntables.

G
Gevins 29.10.20

Well of these two options it is better to take the case from Deepcool. He, unlike Fractua, the side window of the drain, not of transparent plastic, and there is at least one norm turntable, which you should miss.

d
duXalis 29.10.20

Gevins wrote:
Fractua
Maybe Fractal Design?
Gevins wrote:
Transparent plastic,
I think transparent plastic is called acrylic.
Gevins wrote:
one-norm turntable
The fractal has two.
Gevins wrote:
better to take the case from Deepcool
It's not convincing at all. Although I like it a lot more, and glass is not an acrylic.

Z
Zatainer 29.10.20

duXalis wrote:
Maybe Fractal Design?
dude new enclosure invented, French judging by pronunciation
duXalis wrote:
I think transparent plastic is called acrylic.
I don't understand what they do, I mean acrylic walls, the body is taken for at least 5 years, and acrylic even without scratches is cloudy for a year
duXalis wrote:
It's not convincing at all.
I like Deepcool Macube 310P more like the side wall on magnets rather than bolts, again, if I have to put a smoo, it is better that BP was in the casing, there and more beautiful hards to hide, and in general these seats under the dvd, personally I have not used them for 5-7 years

T
Torkvist 03.11.20

duXalis wrote:
The fractal has two.
Yes, they have two fans, but they are on the fence, it is desirable to either buy another and put on the back side, or in front to take and throw. But that's what they quality is not known, the dipcul know that the fan is quiet.
Zatainer wrote:
I don't even understand what they do, I mean acrylic walls.
Do to make it cheaper, and as an option to reduce the cost. But yes 5k rubles for not a full acrylic cover I will not give, and compare the opening of the lid at McCube, no bolts, magnetic, super convenient.

d
duXalis 03.11.20

Zatainer
So to me, by the way, Macube somehow more cute, not even because of the walls with magnets, and purely in terms of design, but at the same time magnets are also fun. Although it's interesting what's there with the purge.
Torkvist wrote:
and they have two fans, but they are on the fence, it is desirable to either buy another and put on the back side, or to take and throw in front. But that's what they quality is not known, the dipcul know that the fan is quiet.
Well, the dipkul case is going to have to put a turntable in the front, judging because you mean.

A
AnPei 03.11.20

Fractal Design Define S2 Glass tempered three turntables 140 complete with 1 more seats in front, 2 at the bottom, three on top, hub on turntables 3 pin 4 pin connect to it controlled from 4 pin on the mat. any water will come in, I have a top of 240 mm.

Z
Zatainer 04.11.20

AnPei
yes and it costs like a plane, it is better for this money to take 3 times cheaper macube 310, which for the TS will be fully suitable and the difference on iron to spread, ssd to change for example, and more money enough hull turntables to add if necessary

d
duXalis 13.11.20

AnPei
So what's he better than a maccube? I just look that it is more expensive in 2 times, I somehow feel sorry for money, and it is not clear why such overpayment.
That's the point that if I add more money to the difference in price, I can buy a new one. So far I have only one option in the form of MACUBE 310P.

T
Torkvist 14.11.20

duXalis wrote:
Well, the dipkul case is going to have to put a turntable in the front, judging because you mean.
It won't hurt, of course, but looking for what iron. For the average game assembly and so enough blowout, but the installation of another supplement cooler will not be superfluous.
duXalis wrote:
So far I have only one option in the form of MACUBE 310P.
Well, what doubts, as such cons then no one said. Everything is petty and solvable without any unnecessary costs. Anti-dust nets clean, basket for hard remove if not necessary, silence is provided, glass is thick and conveniently removed.

d
duXalis 17.11.20

Torkvist wrote:
It won't hurt, of course, but looking for what iron. For the average game assembly and so enough blowout, but the installation of another supplement cooler will not be superfluous.
I've already said that I have Ryzen 3 3100 and RX 5600 XT, the view is not the coldest.
Torkvist wrote:
Well, what doubts, as such cons then no one said. Everything is petty and solvable without any unnecessary costs. Anti-dust nets clean, basket for hard remove if not necessary, silence is provided, glass is thick and conveniently removed.
The basket is needed. In general, I will take so far, run the tests, and if necessary I will add another turntable.

Z
Zatainer 19.11.20

duXalis
strongly expensive enclosures as a rule it's just pontoons, to put there the average system as you have no sense at all, and the seenach is not the coldest but not the hottest.
duXalis wrote:
The basket is needed. In general, I will take so far, run the tests, and if necessary I will add another turntable.
How does the basket affect noise:)? in my opinion at all no way, as well as on the passage of air, in MACUBE 310P it is generally in the tunnel for bp:)

d
duXalis 19.11.20

Zatainer
I don't know what I said. Yes no basket does not affect, well, will affect, if it will stand hard ancient, which cracks, but c me hard quiet, and yes there is. I borrow a very expensive body and did not plan, I'd rather invest this money in interest for example.

Z
Zatainer 01.12.20

Yes, it was rather a rhetorical question, if even hard old, it will crack that in the basket that without it. And in general, almost all ssd in which there are no moving parts at all. duXalis
So what's up with the tests? I think he wanted to drive iron in a box, at the same time and say that there on the noise, there is an extra or not.

d
duXalis 01.12.20

Zatainer
By the way, here appeared time ran the tests.Without a load of 26 degrees stone, 40 graphics card. When loaded stone 66, graphics card 68. For such a case it is normal, I believe, and the noise at load is almost not audible.

T
Torkvist 01.12.20

duXalis wrote:
No load of 26 degree stone, 40 graphics card. When loaded stone 66, graphics card 68. For such a case it is normal, I believe, and the noise at load is almost not audible.
This is also without fans in front, and if you install at least one and send to the video card, still the temperature will drop not much and will not be expensive, despite the fact that there are any turntables with illumination are meaningless.

d
duXalis 01.12.20

Torkvist
So what do I mean from the turntables? It's an extra noise, and now it's quiet. Iron temperatures are already excellent, it's because in stress tests, a couple of degrees can be thrown back, in games will be less.