3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
duXalis 19.10.20 09:45 pm

Help choose a white case.

In general, the essence of the question is this: you need a case with a transparent side wall, I would very much like it to be white, or rather not so-needed white case, under the mother of ATX, with the height of the processor cooler up to 165 mm (the tower I have 160, let the stock be), the lower position of the BP with a casing, well, and at least one turntable in the base. There's a 5k.
37 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gevins 01.12.20

duXalis
I think if you add one turntable in front, you are unlikely to feel the difference in noise, the benefit of noise insulation in this case is less normal, but the temperature will drop a little.

d
duXalis 02.12.20

Gevins
Okay, okay, we're in a good position. There is one turntable in the base on the blowing, and the temperatures are normal. I'll try to take everything and blow to put a turntable. What then can you look out of quiet and inexpensive turntables? The light is not tedious, still the muzzle of the case is not transparent.

d
duXalis 02.12.20

Gevins
Okay, okay, we're in a good position. There is one turntable in the base on the blowing, and the temperatures are normal. I'll try to take everything and blow to put a turntable. What then can you look out of quiet and inexpensive turntables? The light is not tedious, still the muzzle of the case is not transparent.

Z
Zatainer 04.12.20

I personally do not quite understand why to shove turntables into the body if they are not needed there, purely that would glow for beauty like rf120? well so duXalis by stone temperature of 26/66 is more than normal. he doesn't need a set, or just for beauty.

d
duXalis 17.12.20

Zatainer Here
I am of the same opinion. But just in case, I'll take one rf120 so that the air drives around the body. By the way, there are a lot of them. But there is a question, will the speed be regulated through the BIOS through the 3-pin connector?

T
Torkvist 17.12.20

duXalis wrote:
But just in case, I'll take one rf120 to drive the air around the body. By the way, there are a lot of them. But there is a question, will the speed be regulated through the BIOS through the 3-pin connector?
If the mother supports, then yes. And so in the same case there is a built-in hub for 4 4-pin turntables, so I would generally advise buying one fan in front of the 140mm fan and connecting it through the hub, it will be quieter and more efficient.

d
duXalis 17.12.20

As far as I remember, when connecting a 3-pin turntable to a 4-pin on the motherboard, the speed control does not always work. It will be necessary to actually try to do it through the hub, it is more likely that it will work out. I don’t need 140, 120 is enough. In general, 3 120 mm turntables can be placed in front and on top. Maybe I'll take it for beauty at once 3. In general, we'll see.

T
Torkvist 20.12.20

duXalis wrote: I
'll have to actually try to do it through the hub, it's more likely that it will work out.
Well, why is it available on the back wall, so that it would be easier to connect, hide the wires and adjust.

duXalis wrote:
I don't need 140, 120 is enough.
Enough of course, but 140 a couple will be quieter than three 120mm, because the backlighting on these coolers in this case is meaningless, so at least fight for the noise level.

Z
Zatainer 20.12.20

duXalis wrote:
will the speed be regulated through the BIOS through the 3-pin connector?
I have already begun to get confused, who has "his"? on MACUBE 310P WHITE a hub with 4 pin connectors? to love with PWM. And as far as I remember, for example, Zalman ZM-F3 3 pin and speed control is also there.

d
duXalis 24.12.20

Zatainer
Yes, we're talking about the Macube 310P. I mean that the speed is regulated by the motherboard, not the hub, the hub only helps to connect the turntables to the motherboard. In general, my motherboard regulates the speed. I don’t remember if I unsubscribed, but I already took the case and had one turntable for him, just in case.

Z
Zatainer 01.01.21

Well, right, but the motherboard regulates the speed of all turntables at once and not each separately? and that the hub is understandable. there the question seemed to be about 3 ex and 4 ex-pin connectors and how they are connected to the Macube 310P. Which propeller did you take? and where did you put it?

d
duXalis 01.01.21

Zatainer
Well, if you connect through the hub, then all at once, I don't know how for me it is more convenient than to connect to the motherboard separately and regulate each one. I took the turntable rf120 and put it up, it seemed to me that it would be more effective.

Z
Zatainer 05.01.21

Well, here people just told how straight it would be that it would not make noise there set the speed of the turntables, depending on the temperature of the stone in Bios, it would be logical for me that then the one who is driven this way would also regulate the case turntables in different ways, in any case something a little noisier will work but something less, I would not be driven and connected everything to the hub.

_
_POINTMAN_ 05.01.21

Zatainer
You can also set the curves differently for each fan depending on the temperature. And it turns out that the mother can regulate each fan separately, and not everything in the heap.

d
duXalis 05.01.21

_POINTMAN_
Well, I don't have a lot of turntables. If there were a lot, then I would have thought about it. On the other hand, if the turntable is quiet in almost the entire rev range, then why should it reduce revs? Let it blow itself and that's all. And so MACUBE 310P for blowing suits me so far.

_
_POINTMAN_ 05.01.21

duXalis
Well, in fact, right. At my very face, 3 pieces are combined into one connector. On blowing from above 2 to another, and rear blowing separately. Since I use a motherboard from asus, it has an additional connector for an external temperature sensor. The turntables in the body are tuned from this sensor. The sensor is thrown onto the backplate of the video card. Depending on the heating of the vidyah, the speed of the turntables changes. When surfing in the internet and during work, the watchmen rotate at a speed of 220-240 rpm. I didn’t stop them at all. Thanks to this, the case is not overgrown with dust so quickly, and there is no sound from the system unit.

Z
Zatainer 07.01.21

This is correct, if only because with strong heating of the video card, its turntables will roar much louder than those on the face.
duXalis wrote: the
turntable is quiet in almost the entire rev range, why should it reduce revs?
I think that this cannot be, it can be quiet. but all the same on max it will be heard.
duXalis wrote:
And so MACUBE 310P on blowing suits me so far.
well, it is quite suitable for the organization of air movement and a leaky front wall even for hot systems.