3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hamid Ilyubaev 23.10.20 10:14 pm

Is it to buy? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello, explain to me a fool, here thought to buy a game in Stim but in Gog writes that there will be no protection and no binding, can wait for the exit and look in the torrent or still buy !?
43 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 23.10.20

Hamid Ilyubayev
But it's a shame to editing the games off them.

c
ceptey8520 23.10.20

Hamid Ilyubayev
Buy in GOG, that's all

R
Rin Shirayuki 23.10.20

It is better to buy not gog and tp, and where it is more convenient, let him decide which store he needs. I took a steam and I'm fine.

I
InboxM 23.10.20

Hamid Ilyubayev
Do as you see fit, you want to buy, and you want and wait for the repaks. It's everyone's business.

G
Gomer11 23.10.20

Swing from the torrent, there's nothing to think about.

Z
Zhizn dermo 23.10.20

On the torrent you will be able to buy a repack from the hutab.)

Z
Zgul 23.10.20

Or you can then take at a discount. In the meantime, play the pirate as an option.

P
Protocol10 23.10.20

Just buy. Piracy is theft. Those who swing - they are already mentally broken people, that is, the psyche they have already deformed in the sense that a person begins to think like a parasitic creature.

H
Hamid Ilyubaev 23.10.20

It's just that the reds were talking about some future multiplayer, and something like that,

a
airstorm 23.10.20

Hamid Ilyubayev
Many hacked games were equipped with "online fixes" giving the opportunity to play in co-op/onlay mode. ;) There is no point in thinking and guessing when the game has not yet come out and the game mode is not yet clear - what and how will be!
P.S. Since my first answer was deleted, I'll repeat briefly:
Download the game and don't bother. This game, like all Witches, comes out completely unprotected. Literally in a couple of hours on all torrents will put up a repack based on the GOG version and steamrip. There's absolutely no point in buying!... and in general any "PO" can be bought at a 100% discount in the torrent market ;)

c
cheezette 23.10.20

Hamid Ilyubayev
I bought in GOG and do not regret anything (but you can and in the stim, if convenient), neither there, nor there will be no protection ala Pertevo or worse. And the roosters who have made comments about the call to buy, can only sympathize

Z
Zgul 23.10.20

Protocol10
It's not up to you to decide who's who. If there is no way to buy, I will download, like all normal people.

E
Evil Clown 23.10.20

cheezette
The standard situation for this site, those who advise to buy the game and support the developers of the dislike.

c
cheezette 23.10.20

Evil Clown
I didn't expect anything different from PG, to be honest)

D
D4emon712 23.10.20

Simple formula:
Download the game - Like - Buy

y
yuriko1158 23.10.20

Hamid Ilyubayev
If there is no protection, then look in torrents.but it is then...
In the meantime, after the release, we need to look at the public's reaction to optimization.
on this basis it is easier to watch: buy or not ...

k
kfmdm 23.10.20

Airstorm wrote:
No improvements, optimizations, patches, fixes are required
And write something "larger" than the basic client server? I have never met anything in my practice that should not be changed after the zA. You don't have to tell a story here.
Even Linus and Carmack were refining something, and you're geniuses, yes.
On the conscience you can write some HelloW, or a one-byte patch, and not something complex, it is clear to any professional. And I'm not even talking about bull-as-a-d, but about specific tasks and deadlines.

P
Piratstvo blago 23.10.20

Hamid Ilyubayev
CD Projekt RED themselves are against electronic protection and does not demonstratively protect their games. They will post on all sites on the day of release. There's nothing to think about! If a multiplayer is introduced into the game, it is likely that pirates will cut a patch for online. Don't worry ;)
And one more moment. Statistics are a revealing thing. You can see the color of the numbers in the small faces and how many people agree with what the game should be downloaded.

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.10.20

cheezette
Rather, someone in 30 bots decided to play

Evil Clown
Cd Project didn't have 3 special problems at the start of the Witcher
At 1.02 Geralt could not get off the horse in the White Garden, patched up to 1.06

A
A KU 23.10.20

Protocol10
Trophy - not theft ) so think)