3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Schket 25.10.20 06:29 pm

Issues of international proletariat (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I have a couple of questions about the game. Well, where ours won. There's a lot of bugs and bugs and glitches in the Pure Sky.

1.Protection of the Barrier Bug?
In passing the task protection of the Barrier from stray animals there were some difficulties. There was no one left to attack. That's how the new grenade launcher will shoot and this guerrilla mould will be useful for something. In general, you can continue to play, ignoring this task and failing it, but I would like to pass the game without such joints.

2.I am tormented by vague doubts,I noticed during the passage of some manic-morginal strangeness in the habits of the characters, especially in the early stages of the game.After heavy and bloody battles, as soon as I leave in English (not goodbye The rest of the comrades collects the bodies of the dead and throws in the mass grave-in a tin barrel, right where the Olympic flame is constantly plowing. Yes, just squisty feet in an iron barrel like a paralytic, making a nasty, metallic fraction. To throw in the barrel- and all to pieces. and you're going to give the old man the greatest pleasure of late.

With a fiery Hi Schket !!!
30 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 25.10.20

No one, imho, was able to defend the Barrier in the original. Despite shooting all sorts of monsters. However, when moving to another location, with the help of a save-loud, the mission was counted strangely. Even though it doesn't affect anything.
If someone is unnerved by the dead in the barrel, you can drag the body aside.

S
Schket 25.10.20

stalker7162534-If someone is unnerved by the dead in the barrel, you can pull the body aside.

I've got 5-10 dead in every barrel after a showdown.

s
stalker7162534 25.10.20

In a barrel more than 2-3 does not fit. :)

S
Schket 25.10.20

If all 20 climb in pieces.
And of those which I tried- Whether eggs, or legs cling.

Z
Zander_driver 25.10.20

It's not yours, gentlemen. Protect the barrier in the original can and should because for this case the sea urchin give. I defended it many times on the original 1.0003 and 1.0004 without mods, and had with this a good income sea urchins.
It's just that it is, I think, the quest is not on the principle of "come, did the job, went for the reward" but on the principle of constant work. i.e. if you take this quest, you have to come to the barrier and be on duty there, there are monsters, no - it does not matter. If the monsters attack, shoot them. And you can't leave the "place of work" for a long time. when there is 2 - 4 hours of game time until the end of the time released on the quest, it becomes accomplished and you can go to Lukasz for a reward.
Well, when moving to other locations and back there are glitches with this quest, it is of course all know.

S
Schket 25.10.20

Yours is not true, gentlemen.
The gentlemen are all in Paris.

- If you take this quest, you have to come to the barrier and be on duty there, there are monsters, no - it does not matter. If the monsters attack, shoot them. And you can't leave the "place of work" for a long time. when there is 2 - 4 hours of game time until the end of the time released on the quest, it becomes accomplished and you can go to Lukasz for a reward.
It's time to draw conclusions. And on 1.0006 this dead number will roll? And then suddenly on 1.0006 sanctions will follow.

s
stalker7162534 25.10.20

Imho original is 1.001, what you buy in a box, and the patch is no longer the original. In 1.006 imo this problem was not.

S
Schket 25.10.20

I last bought games in a box five or ten years ago. There is no license.
-In 1.006 imo this problem was not.
How do you understand the amiable?
All progressive humanity says there's a problem, and you deny it.

Z
Zander_driver 25.10.20

most likely in 1.0006 with this quest everything is the same as on 1.0004, but I can not say for sure, did not play on this patch.

S
Sunlighthell 25.10.20

There is no problem with the protection of the barrier. It could fail if Kepa is snub.
And if Kep is alive, then all the beam, I played on all patches and on each time three or four defended
and got those shitty hedgehogs.
You just have to move your legs quickly and everything will work out.

S
Schket 25.10.20

Well, again.
In addition, some responsible comrades claim the opposite. No one else has the desire to attack the protected barrier. In addition, the remaining unit could have dunked the attackers with its own forces and the quest would have been protected to me automatically.
In short, if there are fighters in the area of the attack,armed to the teeth and if these fighters will have enough power then they will defeat the enemy without me.
You can get this task in two ways: You can voluntarily take from Lukasz after the elimination of the gang of Debt or in automatic mode, after the protection of the Barrier.

S
Schket 25.10.20

Again, this quest is not to protect the Barrier from the Monolith gang, and the next one.

P
Psevdobober 25.10.20

What does that mean Stalker-Wish Artist? Can the Shadows of Chernobyl?

Z
Zander_driver 25.10.20

Schket
In your case, the quest probably failed precisely because you were away from the barrier. You say, armed to the teeth libertarians and themselves will cope - so it is so, but only if they coped themselves and you were not in the "work" was not, for what you give an award? They didn't count it.
Although of course there may be a glitch. Things happen to this barrier.

S
Schket 25.10.20

Pseudobober:-And what does Stalker-Wish Artist mean? Can the Shadows of Chernobyl?
This miracle is the Shadows of Chernobyl-The Performer of Desires.
I've got a gamedata patched up to v.1.6 without mods and gamedata folders

Zander_driver: why give you an award?
-Well, how, for that.For the great sanitary desire to defeat the enemy, forcing the bitterly frozen khShnikov to the world, the way of the Yichnaya complete elimination.And if I was not on the spot at the time of the award, it still means nothing.The award must always find its hero.
It's a bug, though.

I have in the course of the play there was an as well one question.

Z
Zander_driver 25.10.20

So in the course of the game usually (most often) so it turns out that you do not enter anywhere.

S
Sunlighthell 25.10.20

I do not know, on different patches there was that protection from the beast was not considered accomplished.
That's if I've passed before and cut all the boars out.
There is an option that dogs just run far away. There must be killed to the point of one dog.

They themselves can not sometimes protect the barrier, if the bloodsuckers rod, then all the libertarians will put.

S
Schket 25.10.20

Yes.
However.

S
Schket 25.10.20

And the international proletariat Ajo one question.Got an important and responsible task to slap the debt-zombie.Automatically, after stripping the dungeon. However, all of a sudden there were loners, who were drunk, peacefully cooling down around the bar. As put on the game, near the fire were stymied, songs screaming, vodka in the furnace poured and were absolutely loyal to me.And suddenly such a betrayal, boundless-bandit turn in the back.

Z
Zander_driver 25.10.20

I've never had that happen. And the debts do not react to these traitors?
Sometimes just on the basis of debt randomly can appear bandits, military, less often - mercenaries, and occasionally even monolithic. Of course, they start shooting at everyone around them, and they are going to be lying together after a while. Maybe you've had this happen.