3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Schket 25.10.20 06:29 pm

Issues of international proletariat (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I have a couple of questions about the game. Well, where ours won. There's a lot of bugs and bugs and glitches in the Pure Sky.

1.Protection of the Barrier Bug?
In passing the task protection of the Barrier from stray animals there were some difficulties. There was no one left to attack. That's how the new grenade launcher will shoot and this guerrilla mould will be useful for something. In general, you can continue to play, ignoring this task and failing it, but I would like to pass the game without such joints.

2.I am tormented by vague doubts,I noticed during the passage of some manic-morginal strangeness in the habits of the characters, especially in the early stages of the game.After heavy and bloody battles, as soon as I leave in English (not goodbye The rest of the comrades collects the bodies of the dead and throws in the mass grave-in a tin barrel, right where the Olympic flame is constantly plowing. Yes, just squisty feet in an iron barrel like a paralytic, making a nasty, metallic fraction. To throw in the barrel- and all to pieces. and you're going to give the old man the greatest pleasure of late.

With a fiery Hi Schket !!!
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sunlighthell 25.10.20

Schket
Either you hooked someone out of a single and it's his mates avenging, or a glitch game. It's rare, but it happens.

Sometimes just on the basis of debt randomly can appear bandits, military, less often - mercenaries, and occasionally even monolithic.
It only happens with fashions. How many played on a clean game, never was. Respuuna glitch.

S
Schket 25.10.20

At my nightly base, in the bar's 100-x-ray location, I've done a 1-once clean-up. I was hunting to open. The council of elders decided to punish the scoundrels for their unsuccessful attempts on me.
But,Radias of Duty began to yell in the whole zone-type Aggressor,force the uncharted villain to the world,shoot him limbs ... I thought everything, the debt will come to them all.
However, the next visit to the location-bar and Dolgovs, who became color as a fire truck or as a young lady, who was offered something obscene.
However, before in the circle of the bar I met carcasses of the sies, but no one attacked me.
Maybe the game still needs to join some kind of team, so that they helped with the Rams?

S
Sunlighthell 25.10.20

You can see you're playing with mods. Killed corpses in the bar never lying, except where fires and barrels with fire.

Z
Zander_driver 25.10.20

Sunlighthell
I can't agree with you. On the original, without mods, the license 1.0003 and 1.0004, with a fairly LONG game can happen various random cases, including respaun of foreign inadequate personalities where they like should not be. I've had this thing many times. It is - I emphasize - without mods.

S
Sunlighthell 25.10.20

Well, I had hireds on the Bar location. They went from the wild to the military warehouses.
But to the territory of bar shass? No!

S
Schket 25.10.20

Once again, for those in the tank and in the armor, or reading can not - All these glitchy charms, bugs arose in me when passing the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Wish Artist) patched up to version 1.0006
I PLAY NO MODOV Gamedat's folder was demolished immediately after installation.

I think the people are tormented.

b
beregovoi brat 25.10.20

They're not in the tank. Just got carried away)))
Beginning with patch 1.0004, during a long game, it happened to meet recruits in The Bar and other left-wing units. And in the most unexpected places.

S
Schket 25.10.20

That's what I mean.

G
George84 25.10.20

Long looking for a way to fix the bug with the protection of the barrier, finally found. So in version 10006 the sequence was such - collected all the caches and performed tasks except the night star Sidorovich (left in a box near him) in the army warehouses, too, Lukasz did everything (hit and duty and freedom all in friends) , but the main thing when he sends you to the cap, it is not necessary to approach him. Go to the radar, there we turn off the burner, clean, but we do not go to the pripyat. We return to the warehouses, in the evening we take from Kepa the task to help from the monolith, go to the tower which is to the territory of the crossing. After shooting the task to shoot monsters is not automatically issued. The machine may fall off the task to protect stalkers from the hired in the center of the army warehouses, but it is performed by lekgo. They're in a village not far from their camp.

G
George84 25.10.20

I don't know which of the squeaks worked, but I noticed that when in the evening you go to the kep for the task and he says to fend off the monolith, there is a phrase "morning cry" after that the task on cut mutants is not issued.