3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeX 25.10.20 06:38 pm

Apocalyptica

Who else is listening?
66 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnrealMan 25.10.20

A couple of things are good. But after they recorded the song (Better Sweet) with two pid'rami from Him and Razmus, I almost dipped. But it's still, because after that Apocalyptica issued a new pearl in conjunction with Triplex. I couldn't stand it.

F
Foil1488 25.10.20

What about Nina Hagen? A cover for Rammstein?

U
UnrealMan 25.10.20

Yeah, that's right. I forgot about it :)) another "masterpiece."

W
Webwish 25.10.20

Apocalyptica... Something familiar, I was told about them, I want to buy some album, and what,, right?

C
Coffin 25.10.20

listened to them before the album Apocalyptica, but after the joint compositions with rasmus and roll they became just ridiculous.
2 kamikazes - instrumental, 3 cellists........ You can buy an album, but not the last one... Full stitching

D
DeX 25.10.20

cellists 4 q since 2003 drummer
2 KamikadzE two of the coolest albums are Cult (2000) and Reflections (2003). You can download here

F
Foil1488 25.10.20

Well... Not freaks... And don't be without talent....
Their music is very light and popular, some kind (except for songs with sessioners (all leached hydracephalus)) - quite roll.

S
Svarog 25.10.20

I'm not talking about the saber-rattling and the freaks, but about their new vocalists.

P
Pridvornyy shut 25.10.20

Apocalyptica... Jedevr! My first heavy group!

S
Simply Orange 25.10.20

as soon as the Apocalyptic started to sing I struck her off the list of favorite bands... That's how ;)

X
XakMAH 25.10.20

I like their songs: Path, Path vol 2, BitterSweet. The rest of the songs listened - did not like. My opinion is for an amateur.

M
Mikle_RX 25.10.20

The apocalyptic steering. Especially purely instrumental things - without electronics. Somewhere the disc with an acoustic concert was lying...

R
Ryzhiy Ap 25.10.20

Yesveka watched the clip of the Apocalyptic Hope Vol II. men some run, lightning beats, someone faceless running (by the way, reminded me of the magical element of Heroes 3)... But the meaning is somehow not very clear ... One thought visited me, maybe it's from a kina of some kind of footage... But this is only guesswork. BUT the question remains: what clip?

S
Simply Orange 25.10.20

Red down :D forgive nothing personal :D

A
A][EL 25.10.20

Let's link. 'll take care.

R
Ryzhiy Ap 25.10.20

Here's
Or here's the ftp ftp://195.160.220.179/Apocalyptica/video/

D
Du6elov 25.10.20

o_0
This song is the soundtrack to the film Vidok. In the clip excerpts from the film))

W
Webwish 25.10.20

Apocalyptica is a normal group, but only until 2003. It's no longer apocalyptic.
Save for the advice of DeX and Gunsche. Late, but saved)

R
RussianQuaker 25.10.20

Do they always sing without vocals?

S
Svarog 25.10.20

No, there are two women singing on the last album. Ville Valo and Lauri.