3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
psybuster 25.10.20 06:39 pm

Guiding constructivism

This is if we describe the ideology of the Russian authorities in one or two words.
The authorities tell us about some constructivism, some even do it... But then they close. So I decided to clarify, so what's the matter?
So we lack constructivism. And here he is. And there's no such brow. So why? Because he's a guide, and that's what recommendation constructivism meant. That is to explain constructively, if what is wrong, and not to direct constructively, if that is wrong. The prerogative of direction on the way is true, if that is not the case: what is constructive, what is not- it is only in power.
Let's say mate. Is it a recommendation? No, the mat has a guiding character. Or hand-wringing. It's also a guide. The path is true. If something's wrong. If he made a stumbling. But it's not constructive. Like savages. As in the Soviet films about the struggle of the Reds with whites: "Are we a gang? We'll judge. People's Court." That's constructive. Unlike whites. As well as here a fine instead of a mat. Or instead of hand-wringing. Constructively, but it's all guiding. Simply instead of a non-constructive direction mate or hand-wringing direction constructive fine. That's it. But this guiding action on the way is true. It's not a recommendation.
And if some person understood constructivism in relation to the government in such a way that it is necessary to the authorities not to matter, not to put in force against it - to act not constructively, but constructively - it is fine, directing in the right direction, in a rut, if it has come down from it, then it turns out that we have what we have.
As for the government, it is necessary to work with a tongue, and constructively. If something's wrong. That's what it meant. But not directing it constructively, fine, for example, if that is not the case. Such prerogative of directing action is only in power. What's constructive, again, that's not.
And if it was about it, is it worth it then, what is called, so to work? Constructively, or not... As my grandfather used to say to me, "Everything, I said it. I'm going to do it my way anyway." So we're just given this opportunity to speak constructively? If what's wrong? And someone thought that constructively send. If something's wrong. I don't think so. Only power can be directed. We're just messing up. Whether constructively or not is another matter. That they're pointing out that we're messing around.
26 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellhound_Anger 25.10.20

psybuster
psybuster wrote:
With regard to power, it is necessary to work with a tongue
Hehe! K he's a h-u... You're giving it! I'd say there's not enough, there aren't many mortuary warriors, but that's enough.
psybuster wrote:
So we're just given this opportunity to speak constructively?
I was listening to Jacques Fresco, he's an extremely literate man. He said that utopia does not exist, every generation has its own. And then it dawned on me. Elderly! There is an age of survival - retirement age. Frankly speaking, it is already difficult for a person to perceive information, let down by vision, hearing, reaction. I think you'd want a middle-aged man behind the wheel of the bus, not the age of survival. Behind the wheel of the country pence! These people have a Soviet utopia with an oil and gas needle, they do not perceive modernity, for them a good lunch to this day costs 10 cents in the dining room. and the fact that even for 10 rubles nothing good to buy in modern realities. Today, scientific knowledge, alternative energy, grths tunberg set their utopia in a clean future and new safe materials. And Ilona Masks collect in a free liberal economy (private), as a condition of the development of the country, create rockets, neurallinks and teslas, which is a utopia of the future, their vision. Their decisions are more effective than the state ones. In Russia, total control, as before, the representation of Soviet utopia. One of the reasons why it is so important to change power is that there are a new generation of young people with their own representation of utopia. You're not going to make arrangements with old people, it's like soap bubbles in your pocket, it's impossible. Try your old men to teach computer, and you will run into problems! That's why it doesn't make sense. The state is a hired manager, has changed 4-5 times in the last 100 years. And there are always some elderly gentlemen sitting. It is necessary for the young, and that in the yay mitts to be kept! Khabarovchans have felt the soil, handsome! However, their constructive conversation does not give fruit. They tried to convey their message loudly - drag the guber to us and will deal with it ourselves, conduct the investigation, judge! The old people will not come out, too different representation of utopia, or the future of the world. While some build rockets, and to Mars to fly dream, other hydrocarbons dig. It is good that the opec furnace has collapsed, and then the monopoly of the market is not good, now the prices of oil and gas carriers are free, and while the liberal economy of the United States reduces the price of fuel at gas stations, totalitarianism gives its rise in price. Soviet model of total control, censorship and propaganda. The utopia of pensioners of the ruling elite. You, as a young and informed person, will never prove it to them, how not to teach your pensioners to program on PC, it will either require a lot of time, or it will not work. This world is an informational world, its essence has changed since the Soviet era. Managers hired in the state should change the way - the candidate of any citizen of the country, political competition, debates, fair elections, and changeability. In the end - only citizens of employers managers in the state, they have the right to change as often as they want or can, that the candidates have a reason to work and value their rating, to fulfill promises to be afraid. Then a constructive conversation is appropriate!
psybuster wrote:
Only power can be directed. We're just messing up.
That's. Citizens have the right to express their thoughts with impunity, including to criticize the government, the political system, the social and economic order and the prevailing ideology. And the more that happens, the better!!! This is the order of things, if there is no criticism, then freedom of speech is not the same or it is at a minimum, to know the political system is destroyed and there are the master and peasants, and some peasant rebels with their vision of utopia!

z
zdrastE 25.10.20

The author of respect... for depth

Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Citizens have the right to express their thoughts with impunity, including to criticize the government, the political system, the social and economic order and the prevailing ideology.
yes, that's what people in Race for centuries had their right, fact.
Russian people love to rebel! Kneel in front of the bar house and stand scoundrels! And they know that they are rebelling and still standing! (M.E. Saltykov-Shedrin.)

V
Vaipen 25.10.20

Give the young ones to you. Well, the whole young man came. Who thought he'd ruin everything in his show. Ahn, it didn't work out like the show. And that in the end. The economy is in the deep fifth point, Crimea has not been good, and Dombas has not solved anything. You want yourself the same young and beautiful, new, rainbow pony, which would Amrikosam legs licked. Please, please. We also have a showbiz who want to run the country.

z
zirack 25.10.20

Hellhound_Anger wrote:
On behalf of the company I say thank you very much for investing in the economy of my country!
Thanks to all your companies, and IT in particular, for the purchase of aluminum, and titanium, as well as other non-ferrous metals, from which these very processors are made.
You might be surprised, but despite all these ipo battles, Russia ranks second in energy sales in the U.S., after Mexico. Doesn't the VVC broadcast that? ))
Isn't that because your shale gas is so expensive that it's stupidly Russian with wrapping, m? xd)
As well as European for Ukraine.
Civilization is a trade slave brand. And this stuff is at least two thousand years old, according to the officials. Read the Bible, and Jesus preached that all people were equal from birth, and that all people were free from birth. And you're going to think about who's the best slave. :d)

V
Vaipen 25.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
In general, I'm sitting in Yandex and my phone is Chinese. And it's one thing to exchange the extracted resources for equipment. Well, yes, we can not all of ourselves in a wummal phone with pros make for one fig turns out either a tank or a kalash. Well, nothing, when the Amers of some "John" will be slammed, who will bring down the whole infrastructure collected on the American furnace components, can then understand that it is necessary and in this direction the egg scratch. And about Mr. Selenkin already openly say that the Independence United are in charge. And she follows all instructions on demand. And the same money and decommissioned equipment will not give.

z
zirack 25.10.20

Hellhound_Anger wrote:
And it also tells about the collapse of the collusion of opec and collapsed oil prices, and you have gas in general. He also says that most of it is a brand of yurals with accepting sulfur, cheap, well, and does not forget to add that all this is mined by foreign equipment, in particular bought from us, and sanctions now prohibit the purchase, and it has come to the fact that the Russian media really worried about the question - "where to put unnecessary gas and how to extract oil in the future equipment, then no."
Fig what you have told. Only here gives me, not on the BBC, and on channel 2 q2, and you sit not in Silicon Valley, and in Ukraine, somewhere under Ternopol, and wet dream of what you do not know.
It was a good attempt, but he gave himself up with giblets, "a successful bizisman." :d)

z
zdrastE 25.10.20

Hellhound_Anger wrote:
Specifics: "It will never pay off at all": what will happen to the "Power of Siberia."
Well, as a be-russian patriot, it's hard to understand that by and large the hydrocarbons of oil and gas (renewable, by the way, which is important and in a fairly short time) on planet Earth to the. and supply far outpaces demand.
Mr. Putin, even if he wanted to somehow limit the sale of his own oil and gas, would not be able to come up with a better way to do it than the one (which is in an irrepressible desire to play with youthful muscles), thanks to which the Russian everyman and the results of Mr. Putin's "brilliant foreign policy" are shattered.
a fairly simple truth - if you are a seller, to some extent successful due to the existing situation, you should not try on yourself and the lats of the conqueror and try to rattle the whole world. any sabre-rattling stabbing objects is not cheap in itself, and also has a detrimental effect on the main trading activity.
... in the end, for all the antics of those in power are paid by ordinary people.
heh, he... may, due to the fall in gas and oil prices and in general the inability to sell them on foreign markets, the price of gasoline in Russia has decreased, or maybe top managers of state companies, deputies, generals, ministers or the president have reduced their salaries? no one heard?

p
psybuster 25.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
And by the way, how much is there for the dollar? It seems that in 2013 there were 35 rubles. And now, I remember taking a percent of 3570k for 6000 rubles. He's a 14,500-year-old who was sold in 2019.
That's where I knew how it was going. So, in 2011 I bought memory modules Kingston HyperX 2400 MHz 4x2 Gb for 1700 rubles. The dollar exchange rate at that time was 35 rubles. In 2013 I decided to buy the same amount. But what was my surprise when I found out that the cost of these two dice jumped to 4000 rubles. Asked the manager, how so? The dollar rate is the same! And the model is out of date. He doesn't know. Says that the price of raw materials, on components can jump, customs and the like. And then the dollar rate in 2014. And here it cost 4000 rubles. That's how it stayed. That is, first there is an increase in prices at the same dollar rate. And then these prices and it's going to roll. Here is a webcam logitech c922 bought for 7000 rubles in 2017 at 60 rubles per dollar. Now it costs 12,000 rubles. If you make a proportion of 7000/60 as 12000/x we get x'12000/60/7000/102 As they say, wait for 100 rubles per dollar. That's his real course now. And then it was in 2013.
Hellhound_Anger
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
That's. Citizens have the right to express their thoughts with impunity, including to criticize the government, the political system, the social and economic order and the prevailing ideology. And the more that happens, the better!!! This is the order of things, if there is no criticism, then freedom of speech is not the same or it is at a minimum, to know the political system is destroyed and there are the master and peasants, and some peasant rebels with their vision of utopia!
Criticize if it goes somewhere wrong, but not to direct, even a sled, if you go the wrong way.
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
And then it dawned on me. Elderly! There is an age of survival - retirement age. Frankly speaking, it is already difficult for a person to perceive information, let down by vision, hearing, reaction. I think you'd want a middle-aged man behind the wheel of the bus, not the age of survival. Behind the wheel of the country pence! These people have a Soviet utopia with an oil and gas needle, they do not perceive modernity, for them a good lunch to this day costs 10 cents in the dining room. and the fact that even for 10 rubles nothing good to buy in modern realities.
Well, maybe. That's what my grandfather said to me, "You can do it your way, but I'll redo it later." And everything I did, he then broke, remade, repainted. Even my turquoise-colored window, which I painted it in, in three layers red. That's why I stopped doing anything around the house. Because it doesn't make sense. And all his actions were guiding. So he was guiding me in the right direction by them. More precisely in his own. Not verbal, so to speak.
Spoiler
Did the "old men" change the cover of the game? They made some sort of snous. What didn't that make them? I'm telling you, it's useless. So you can't do anything here either. It's going to be like they said. Worse, better, but in their way, not in your way. Even if it's better, again.
It's not about old people. It's a stydrock. And young people can be old. Masking it as a property.
And this moderators what? There should be no names on the cover of the game: platforms, media, studio developers, publishers and the like. Just the name of the game and that's it. That's what they tell me, and who told them so? God, of course. That's what he needs to answer the question: "Who told you so?". You can't do it yourself, can you? Who are you? But God is another matter... So that there are no questions of such a plan. No one.
Here's the same. The state should be forgotten. Yes, to live in a couple. It's useless. It won't be your way anyway. Because any of your guiding actions must be stopped. This is the philosophy of the state. Only verbal, and that constructive can only come from you.
That is, roughly speaking, you can not, as that pioneer, remove the log in the roads (where one went around, and the other stepped over). Go to the building materials store, buy rubble, bitumen, and patch a hole on the road, for example. What's not constructive? Only to the bosses and boo-boo-boo, boo-boo-boo only you can.
Hello
He wrote:
The author of respect... for depth
What's going on? A tank man, a man-artilleryman, all philosophy in the Constitution. That's what Hitler wanted to do, if anything.
Spoiler
Spoiler
SpoilerCommunal difference of the warning (verbal) act from the guide (with blur of the image) hopefully clear.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
On behalf of the company I say thank you very much for investing in the economy of my country!
Iron and smarts, Mostly, China.Games for 60$ few, who takes.Even in Stim and for 30 dollars is not all.
The first PC bought in 2007, and to this day not bought a single Windows.

p
psybuster 25.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
So if you think Microsoft and Ubisoft should shut down, what do you do? Stand and look at them? No, of course not. Swing torrents.
How they in the West there all believe that we should leave. What's worse than us? Why can't we count as well?
In general, a computer is evil. Which should not be left alone, but eradicated. And evil is not absolute, but relative. And his evil is that it's not us that we have to work on a computer. This computer should work for us. It's just that. Not to use, but to use. That's what the relationship with him should be.

Although they used to be, I think they were. Interest AMD Athlon II X3 455 3.3 GHz for 1890 rubles here is a check dug up for 07.08.2012. And the Polish game was chewing on it. It's pure play. Naturally. But for such a price of 39,000 rubles as now it has become as if there is more to it than just a game. Otherwise you feel like some kind of computer slave. Is this even a question or not? The inclusion of European women in this price? Unofficially, of course.
How would that have changed since then? Did you ask for games of this quality? Or such women of such quality? If it's all separate, it's going on. Then only changed that the quality of both women and the comp. It's just that. And you're missing out on that quality that's different. And if so, how much will these European women cost if the interest of 39,000 rubles is worth?

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.10.20

psybuster
psybuster wrote:
So if you think Microsoft and Ubisoft should shut down, what do you do? Stand and look at them? No, of course not. Swing torrents
For a reasonable price you can pick up

p
psybuster 25.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
Of course I do. And if you do something worthwhile, you will also take it away for a reasonable fee ... In a single copy. According to the hard work you've done. How much he impaled firewood - so much and got. It's fair. No cheating.
But it's like yours. And as they, so they have something evaluated not only the work invested, but also the user demand for their content. That is, they receive not only for the work done, but also for the number of people who have used their content. With everyone that is. You're just for the work of creating this single instance. So come forward. Pay. But know you're not going to get paid for everyone. If anything. You don't buy for everyone, do you? And for myself. And they'll buy them for everyone. Or rather, they'll pay you for your work. But not for sale. You won't be affected. And looking at their profit boundless, received thanks to you, from which you received nothing on some of the regular formulation, called the rules, will you continue to do something there?

z
zirack 25.10.20

psybuster wrote:
According to the hard work you've done. How much he impaled firewood - so much and got. It's fair. No cheating.
Hmm.. And how to determine how much honest you have to get for it?

p
psybuster 25.10.20

zirack
I've already said that. How much work you put in, what work you did. That's how much it costs to turn the key and press the button?

50 rubles, probably. And that's less. That's how much you'll get. For work, but not for the result. He's not rated by them.

z
zirack 25.10.20

psybuster wrote:
How much work you put in, what work you did.
That was the question, how do you have to get a GOOD word for it?

p
psybuster 25.10.20

zirack
Honestly? Depending on the factors taken into account. If you consider only the physical, then not at all. Compared to the miner somehow. Time spent there. The depths of the work done. The number of people who have used it (not funny). But it's all the way it should be. And how they have it. And as you do, as it should not be. That's where you turn the key, and you press the button... sitting on his ass, naturally. Like my grandfather told me about my programming at the computer. That I'm the one sitting on my ass, and he's, you see, working with a saw and an axe in his hand.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.10.20

psybuster
psybuster wrote:
And looking at their profit boundless, received thanks to you, from which you received nothing on some of the regular formulation, called the rules, will you continue to do something there?
How many games have you bought in the last 5 years? And at what price?

z
zirack 25.10.20

psybuster wrote:
Honestly? Depending on the factors taken into account.
What does it have to be honest about? ))
It's a tricky question, isn't it? )))
That's where we come across what Grandpa Lenin said, the work is priceless. It has no price.
All relationships are purely contractual. You were offered a price for your work, the conditions were set, you agreed to it. or you may disagree. There's always a choice. But on the honest no work is paid, because honestly it is priceless.

p
psybuster 25.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
I bought Windows 10 for 9500 rubles in 2016. Did it have any effect on it? Absolutely not. It's banned in Stima. Here, too. It's just the way it's supposed to be, like. And they fined him for just walking with a can of beer in his hand. It doesn't have to be this way. I would like to explain to them constructively, to direct them in the right direction as well, in principle, as they direct, they have what and how it should be. But you can't do that. Only in words. They're acting.

zirack
What's Lenin for? There is a principle of pay, and there is a departure from this principle: communism, fascism, rules of some kind, laws, and all the rest of the deception. When you've done something, but by law or whatever, you haven't got anything for it.

z
zirack 25.10.20

psybuster wrote:
There is a principle of pay, and there is a departure from this principle
Terms of pay, and care from them. As today, for example, there is an employment contract, an employment code, pay standards, but they leave under the pretext - do not like to quit. Or use the lack of knowledge of their rights employees.
psybuster wrote:
What's Lenin for?
Well, that's what it's like. The most honest wage was in state farms, joint economy. When several families united, created a joint economy, and the profits were divided into equal shares on all participants regardless of the position, whether it was the boss, the cleaner, the tractor driver, the milkmaid, etc. Therefore, state farms were a rarity, because their survival directly depended on each participant of the state farm, organization, competence, and self-awareness. And there are state farms now, but very few, in certain regions.
Similar payment and in some private coven, when people gather in droves, work for a certain amount, and then divide it into all.
Otherwise, yes, what a state system, such and payment. Cho you want from gopniks and thieves from Pichter. ))