3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaril 25.10.20 07:17 pm

About p bug (Diablo 2)

Experienced old-timers of our beloved d2, very much ask to help me to understand one still incomprehensible to me mechanics. Despite the fact that I have been here for several years, some questions I have on the game are still unanswered. Maybe there has already been a similar theme at this forum. but she swam hard down and it's good to upgrade it to make it easier for beginners.
So, last season I wore vigor, travelers, anich andi charms and wildfors on my bozazone, and all these things combined with my base strength were exactly 134 pages (the required minimum for the bow sock). Reached for the first time, it is, of course, dressing a ring with force and taking off. After picking up this combination I didn't know the grief-running hkss of the hbra as I always did, things were worn by themselves, and everything was great. Then came the wonderful charm with 2 p 11 res and I replaced them with a charm with 2 pages and something worse.
And it went away. Now in each new game the character came naked and before the rink had to each time turn to the chest for the cherished ring to "turn on" things. replacing the new charm back to the old one didn't help. I'm almost resigned to the current state of affairs. But the mysticism continued. once I changed the charms in the inventory places on the hair-beauty-insed and-about wonder-things stopped turning off.
Now the crux of the question is: how does it even work? Under what circumstances things are disconnected and under what are not? And how are such problems solved on the classics, where there is no swap and charms? I would not like to fly to the htz after the hundredth wig from the fact that I forgot to check whether the belt and sneakers were turned on.
Thank you for your attention.
57 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 25.10.20

No idea

O
Obsessed 25.10.20

Dmitriy Jigunov, your post would look especially sharp if you replace the "z" with "c"! ;D

f
firkax 25.10.20

Yaril wrote:
once I changed the charms in the inventory places on the hair-beauty-insed
So here's the answer. Charms should lie nicely. The right players feel it intuitively, the rest can only shift the charms at random until it succeeds.

Yaril wrote:
And how are such problems solved on the classics, where there is no swap and charms?
They change their rings every time they come in, I guess.

A
Aleksey Bitardskiy 25.10.20

firkax
Good tamada. And the contests are interesting.

[
[_JENKA_] 25.10.20

if we knew what it was, but we don't know what it is (

V
Viperept 25.10.20

Yaril
The thing is that there is a certain order of dressing things on the Persians at the entrance to the game, when the corpse is potted. I don't know the exact information. Having removed the charm jumped off some clothes and rushed. This is a common problem when things carry themselves. Experiment try things to wear in different order or look in non. And here on the forum 80% of trolls are unlikely to help)

D
DELETEEND 25.10.20

Because everyone doesn't give a shit about his problems (just pump 10force lol). I propose to make of this theme - a theme with congratulations Obs from others and rename it

Obsessed
Happy Year's Day, yes

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.10.20

Obsessed
C dn'uhoi!

O
Obsessed 25.10.20

DELETEEND, Sweety_Mustard, is very grateful, but I just want to ask to take into account that the profile I have is "April 1, 1990" (and this is a lie, of course :D), and with what the curve pg writes now - I xz :D

D
DELETEEND 25.10.20

Obsessed
There's no need to screw into our ears. You don't want to do that and tell me.

O
Obsessed 25.10.20

DELETEEND, :D Yes, it is just possible, come - Odessa, Little Arnautskaya Street, 666. There is no apartment, a private house. :D

T
T-Fox 25.10.20

Obsessed

k
kot-stargazer 25.10.20

I would have come... I'm afraid there's no such number.

Y
Yaril 25.10.20

Viperept
I don't understand the selection of a corpse on the htz. You just go into the game all the stuff on you red-off. But sometimes it happens and sometimes no- I wonder on what principle sometimes you come in with dressed things - and sometimes they are red - and it is magically incomprehensible on what is tied. It is clear that the force is not enough, but if they were always deactivated were at the restart-issues would not be. The question is how can the shuffling of charms in the innovations in the inventory without changing the total amount can affect.

K
Klassewer 25.10.20

Yaril wrote:
But sometimes it happens and sometimes no- I wonder on what principle sometimes you come in with dressed things - and sometimes they are red - and it is magically incomprehensible on what is tied.
I've never seen anything like it.

Y
Yaril 25.10.20

DELETEEND
Just lose a precious 10% of the damag on the beak.

Y
Yaril 25.10.20

just rocking the wig-removed shirt with stats for visibility. That's why I'm up to the subject.

V
Viperept 25.10.20

I kind of explained the reasons for reading more carefully. I'm starting to understand the trolls now)))

Y
Yaril 25.10.20

Viperept wrote:
The thing is that there is a certain order of dressing things on the Persians at the entrance to the game, when the corpse is potted
I'm sorry, this part of me confused because I play htz and I do not pick up corpses. The second understood, in part, thank you (I wanted to clarify my guesses of the order of dressing). I had no purpose of insulting someone or trolling someone.

3m3m 25.10.20

Yaril
a nafig parikovoi sorke firewall? (