3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
namaste.108 27.10.20 06:05 pm

Dear pirate community how did you install RDR2 on your PC? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The crux of my problem:
I downloaded the game on pc, copied the mallard, and when I started the game I got it
48 Comments
Sort by:
n
namaste.108 27.10.20

InboxM
I've already found it, thank you.

n
namaste.108 27.10.20

You've been
Relax, I'm a person used to work exclusively in the windows 7 environment, I'm so comfortable.

M
McLaren MP4-4 27.10.20

You don't have to bet the latest version of the driver.
The window will close and the game will start.

Also start the launcher on behalf of the administrator.

V
Vyxyxol 27.10.20

namaste.108
Well, as a second system, what prevents you from rolling?

n
namaste.108 27.10.20

McLaren MP4-4
Tried, the browser opens and I am sent to the site of rockstar

n
namaste.108 27.10.20

You've been
In general, nothing, most likely, and do so.

n
namaste.108 27.10.20

bender rod.riges
I'll keep that in mind.

n
namaste.108 27.10.20

I thank all those involved in solving my problem, I will try to solve the problem by reinstalling the OS.

S
SkyraX 27.10.20

namaste.108
Game onli dh12'volcano, dh12 is attached in the game folder 12on7, may you have problems compatibility of wines7/videocard/driver

n
namaste.108 27.10.20

SkyraX
Maybe I don't know that.

v
vovangt4 27.10.20

namaste.108
Everything works on the seven without problems, the game is launched through the volcano. The wood is updated without problems, in any case you can unpack the archive with firewood and install the wood by hand through the device manager pointing the way to the folder with firewood, and not put through the installer of the nvid.

n
namaste.108 27.10.20

Dear, who will face the same problem as me - know: a solution is found.
I downloaded the Windows 7 OS repackage with the latest updates (as claimed by the build author), after installing the OS got up and the driver on the graphics card, the game started without problems.
Once again I express my gratitude to all who responded.

n
namaste.108 27.10.20

vovangt4
Thank you, I was helped by the reinstallation of the wind, the game started, further settings until I got.

S
Sam_FisherPG 27.10.20

namaste.108
Before you could tell you, do you want to know the real problem now why you didn't want to get up the driver?
The real reason for the failure of the driver installationSTo first remove the old and clean tails in both folders Program Files (this is enough), because the nvidia removed from them 3D Vision (stereoscopic mode), on this new top of the old were not put, - without these 2 updates (kb4474419 and kb4490628) of the driver starting with version 442.59 and not in the above will not. (I encountered this when in February I changed the GTX 760 to 1660 Super)
namaste.108 wrote:
This is the first game from the installation which I'm sick of, with all this hemorrhoids to play it no longer desire.
It's not about the game, and not in its installation, and in the nvidia which drivers muddied such that they do not stand on top, and also update to demand steel. So do not go to the game, if installed all the accompanying software, the game works without problems.

S
SonyK_2 27.10.20

Sam_FisherPG wrote:
... without these 2 updates (kb4474419 and kb4490628) the driver will not stand up from version 442.59 and above...
I won't tell you for all of them, but I have established - most likely errors depend on the OS, iron and the way the driver is installed. I do it myself:
I put the driver manually, downloading from the site nVidia.
Before I install, I remove the C: Program Files.
I don't bet on GFE at the time of installation.
After installation, remove the old driver from the "backup store."
Spoiler
Before that, several news were installed, I do not know how much it affected.
Spoiler
... kb4474419-v3 delivered only because the Division 2 each pre-launched the eye "callole" message that it should be installed. At the same time, even without its installation worked.
Spoiler
kb4490628 did not bet.
Spoiler

D
Dragon Lore 27.10.20

namaste.108
namaste.108 wrote:
I downloaded the Vindows 7 OS repackage with the latest updates (as claimed by the build author), after installing the OS stood up and the driver on the graphics card
Whose repack? Last week I tried three reposts. Warface contagion did not start. Earned on the reparanka seven m0nkrus eight in one KMS-activation v6. The video card drivers decided to include ASP.NET4.8 and WCF Service applications. It was not the DCH that installed the standard driver of the nvid.

n
namaste.108 27.10.20

Sam_FisherPG
Thank you for the answer, I'll know.

n
namaste.108 27.10.20

Dragon Lore

L
Lex-one 27.10.20

namaste.108
What's the 10-wine trawl?

A
ALESHIN98 27.10.20

No one knows why it's a good one for any settings at 1920x1080? By the system fits.