3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
namaste.108 27.10.20 06:05 pm

Dear pirate community how did you install RDR2 on your PC? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The crux of my problem:
I downloaded the game on pc, copied the mallard, and when I started the game I got it
48 Comments
Sort by:
b
breakthebeat 29.10.20

ALESHIN98
It's the same thing.

N
Neron Clavdius 29.10.20

breakthebeat
What a license that the pirate is the same curves and go alone)))

A
ALESHIN98 29.10.20

breakthebeat
License then

M
Mr_Dude090 14.11.20

namaste.108 wrote:
and when you started the game got it
I also have this message floated, clicked the "OK" button game started. Windows 7 (x64), video driver 442.74, release version of Red.Dead.Redemption.2-EMPRESS'Mr_Goldberg (L), costs Crackfix v1.

d
dimayana 08.12.20

namaste.108
I have the same problem (winda 10, the latest updates), but when I click "Ok" the game starts, there is a black screen and nothing else happens (waited 10 minutes), click on it - immediately becomes "not answering".
Wood on the video card tried to update - to no avail, in the technical support of the nvid even wrote, said that for my video card no more drivers and they will not be released, tried to update on guides from the Internet by adding lines to the file "nvami" - nothing helped.
I can't play at all? (in the 3rd Board I play 40fts minimals, according to the requirements of the rsdr2 kind of even easier)

A
Alex Hawk 08.12.20

namaste.108
Uncle, the 10th isn't such a terrible vinda. Seven is not worth the torment and installation of two systems on one PC. Just 10 must be adjusted and it sometimes takes more than one day. It is also mandatory win10tweaker with the right options. And if all is done well, the wind will work faster than 7 significantly and will not bother all that couples for which it is not loved.

A
Alex Hawk 08.12.20

namaste.108
Uncle, the 10th isn't such a terrible vinda. Seven is not worth the torment and installation of two systems on one PC. Just 10 must be adjusted and it sometimes takes more than one day. It is also mandatory win10tweaker with the right options. And if all is done well, the wind will work faster than 7 significantly and will not bother all that couples for which it is not loved.

1Bosha 20.01.23

Mr_Dude090
It also started for me, but in the game there are a maximum of 2 frames of a frame, as soon as I did not shaman in the settings. Moreover, I have an I58400 16gb ram and rtx 3050. I just don't understand how to fix it