3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadimaty 29.10.20 11:17 am

Loads the processor 100% (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

I ask for help with the new mafia. Loads the processor 100%(first screen). Because of this constant friezes. On any settings graphics (even at the lowest). I5 7500, 1650s. A friend has exactly the same processor, but he has it works fine in the same mafia, and no friezes (second screen). The screens are attached. Thank you all in advance.
39 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadimaty 30.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
Thank you)

I
InboxM 30.10.20

Vadimaty
It should be loaded 100%, 4 cores, 4 streams. I've got a slightly younger model, the i5 7400, it's the same. What did you want? You can safely forget about 4 nuclear power plants.

V
Vadimaty 30.10.20

InboxM
Look above the description of the problem. A friend with the same protz, in the mafia, all is well, not loaded. In other games, too, adequately behaves, no friezes, does not beat. As soon as I go to the mafia - constant 100% and friezes.

p
pekabir 30.10.20

Vadimaty wrote:
i5 7500
4 CORES
@
4 STREAMS
@
3.8 under turbobus

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.10.20

Vadimaty
Here's a look at how I'm loaded:
Spoiler

I hope I don't comment.
I also have 16GB of RAM.

p
pekabir 30.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
Lol, do you play in the 1600s900??

I
IlovePS4 30.10.20

Vadimaty
Look above the description of the problem. A friend with the same protz, in the mafia, all is well, not loaded. In other games, too, adequately behaves, no friezes, does not beat. As soon as I go to the mafia - constant 100% and friezes.
Your friend's graphics card 1050, the mafia loads it in 100%, because of what percent and does not strain at all, because the card is not able to draw as many frames per second, as can process the percent. You have 1650S, it will be more powerful, and here on the contrary the map can draw more frames than to process the processor, so the latter and hits the hundred and frisite, because of the peculiarity of the work of the Intel architecture.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.10.20

Pekabir
This is the last game, like the Mafia.
Spoiler

IlovePS4
Your friend has a 1050 graphics card.
7950 slacker 1050, but in the same way the 4 streams are used

H
Hellhound_Anger 30.10.20

Vadimaty
Vadimaty wrote:
A friend with the same protz, in the mafia, all is well, not loaded.
Ha ha! You're making fun of me here! 93% vs 100% is no longer loaded. Throw it away, YOUR, neither your friend nor you have him dragging the game and no other thing. It's an amba! 93% is already a moustache, Vasyan! Just like you! Even 80% of it is a whisker, throw away. It doesn't even in the market.
Already 146% of people have said nothing this ancient office is dragging.
mywest
Sweet, some settings load the processor, such as drawing range, detail and number of objects! Without bigotry, for the work of the people, all these details, blades of grass, trees need to be calculated by the CPU. and don't forget the lock on the fps, the more the better!

m
mywest 30.10.20

And you only take 7700 without replacing the mother if, percent then not K, so you can forget about the acceleration. Or the settings just above the twist that would seeuha smother, that would percent not nerdy.

m
mywest 30.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
Sour, there's a man looking for a solution to the problem, as long as except pontoons out of themselves did not squeeze anything out.

H
Hellhound_Anger 30.10.20

mywest
hehe, the solution has already been said, as many as 3 so then (above). Woke up later than me, and also puts the conditions. Democracy and freedom of speech, I want to write. 7700 is not a solution, as long as for it on the used ask for more than 8400/8600.
You don't understand the essence of the bottleneck yet, I don't recommend writing about it. He was going to smother the vision, and he didn't say fps. The drawing range will be stuck and will receive the same. We've got another Botlnek professor here!
I'm going here alone, that understood the reason and said straight. There's a round of here. Go out, sweet.

I
InboxM 30.10.20

Vadimaty
If it's a frisit, it means that the CPU is doing something else besides the game. Personally, I don't have any freaks in the Mafia. So look at what processes still use CPU.

I
InboxM 30.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
Peck, Peck, bunch, bunch, sweet. What is the manner of communication? There is no way to buy a good processor. If you bought a mother major, do not go to the forum, go away.

H
Hellhound_Anger 30.10.20

He doesn't have a lock, and the frisite is stronger on the fps. He console 25 or 30 frames to start sticking, the process will be easier.

InboxM
I've got $3,600! And I'm a very happy person. I live abroad, 380 bucks go camping just for you here money! It's a small thing for me. Who is to blame for the loss of your mother and can't afford it, as well as to move to a developed country, as well as to demand a decent salary! 150 bucks for 10400F especially not money! I give so much homeless at Wolmar's a week!
And buy a processor, just one offer. The second is detailed, with a lock on FPS, a peck, what you do not see at the point! Blind? What a manner on a flat spot weep weep. And the third does not play at all, does not pull this office game.
InboxM wrote:
If it's a frisit, it means that the CPU is doing something else besides the game.
And you're saying, heh, that all these frisites are because "something else is busy." You will call your friezes a loading of territory or look like a disk, weather, mood computer. But you're fooling yourself. It's not clear.
Spoiler

It's a long time.
I'm trying to show off to me! You suppress, as you have there - freedom of speech! And you don't do anything, you trample on the spot. Why are you here? I know then. But why? What would that be? To carry the about meaning CPU except the game, busy with something else.
The CPU doesn't pull that point. There's nothing more to say.
InboxM wrote:
There is no way to buy a good processor.
mywest wrote:
And you only take 7700 without replacing the mother if, percent then not K, so you can forget about the acceleration.
Oh, oh, oh! I've moved the arrows. The zaika, don't show off! I chew these and spit it out. I'm a happy man, and you have nothing to do, so you sit and run over good people, like a granny for 30 cents of coupon at the checkout! Don't be a granny.

V
Vadimaty 30.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
You're so cool.

I
InboxM 30.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
With your head, ku-ku.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
I live abroad, 380 bucks go camping just for you here money!
Well, actually, yes, money:
380s79.24 q 30111.2

L
Lex-one 30.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
So help the man. He'd rather be a homeless man.