3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 29.10.20 11:19 am

Optimizing how to start playing now (Watch Dogs: Legion)

In general, in the beginning everything liked, it was about 50-60 phps, I certainly knew that in the open world everything will be a little worse and counted on 37-44 frames, . but alas, as soon as I started to play for the spider immediately became 30 frames, and not on the frame above ... Managing the auto in 30 frames is something with something) Settings game exhibited high
System fh 8350, 16GB of oise and Gth 1060 6GB

PS: Who wants to play now: Download the country, change the country to India and play)
We'll have to load about 2gb more.
70 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 04.11.20

gennaz
on low play with iron norms?

g
gennaz 04.11.20

Ilya Liapin
Patches should help, but that's not accurate.

P
Protocol10 04.11.20

Ancient 2080 managed to pull the game in honest 720 p, 30 fps - optimison suitable.

P
PG_CrazyPunk 04.11.20

High priority in the dispatcher helps a little with friezes when riding, as it seemed to me.

s
snake_predator 04.11.20

1080/ i7-3770k 4.1ghz/16gb ram. On such a confit on any settings there are no 60 frames, in mind on minimals and stable 45-- although the game is not much different from the 2 parts ... optimization in these downs called yubisoft.

d
dilat 04.11.20

snake_predator
Switched to DX 11?

G
Ginger-1221 11.11.20

jax baron
It makes sense to buy an Odyssey

j
jax baron 11.11.20

Ginger-1221
It makes sense to play a pirate odyssey there and all the well.

P
Protocol10 14.11.20

The 4k play on a very high with RTX on a high, plus dls in performance mode. In the area of 35-40 fps holds, while it is comfortable to play with such fps on the gamepad, everything is very smooth. Graphon is quite good in technology, but on the other hand the feeling of some plasticity and decorativeness remains strong, to the level of even gta 5 does not reach the design.

D
DnseiK 15.11.20

Guys, calm down. The reason has long been known - the freaking protection of "Denuvo" which eats more than 20-30% of performance. I myself am sad, because having a graphics card rtx 2080ti q i9-9900k q 32 operatives (3200 frequency) - do not even have 80 stable phps in the game in resolution 1920x1080. And that's given that I have lowered the settings of the graphics ... The "devuno" washes and cuts your iron in terms of performance, so the real indicators will be if they remove the protection after a while...

P
Palych Rokov 09.12.20

DnseiK wrote:
The reason has long been known - the freaking protection of "Denuvo" which eats more than 20-30% of performance.
don't carry all sorts of game, have been tested a hundred times and proven that versions of games with danuval and quack go q/- almost the same, the difference can be only in the download speed, but there are still people who on 9900k even manage to danuva for everything to blame, turn on msi ab and look what the emphasis goes, if the map on the settings of your robs at 98-99%, then the den here is not at what.

g
gennaz 17.12.20

DnseiK
On a very high preset, you can play with a stable fps from 80 to 100 at 1080p.

P
Palych Rocks 28.12.20

tell me who bought it, there seems to have already been a lot of patches, will it be playable on rtx 2080s in 1440r?

R
Royal_King 28.12.20

Palych Rokov
yes, I play gtx 1080 at 1440p at high / ultra settings with medium reflections (the game itself set it this way automatically) - 50-70 fps depending on the scene. I'm even surprised at such a good optimization, especially in comparison with the 2nd part. But as I understand the game is more processor-dependent, and I have an i5 10600K, maybe it basically pulls. Optimization against the background of cyberpunk is especially pleasing. I didn’t play dogs on the release, I was afraid that there was no point before buying an RTX 3070 at least, but as it seems in vain, either patches were corrected, or the optimon was initially flashed, but the fact is that you can safely play on gtx 1080

P
Palych Rokov 01.01.21

I decided to buy and bought, to be honest, I watched a lot of tests on YouTube and there the results of people were worse, apparently all the same, the last patches were solved, but quite well, although the optimism is strange in places, sometimes there is a decrease in FPS out of the blue, at the end of the recording there was a drawdown up to 42-48 fps, after stopping the recording of the video, I went to the main menu and then entered the game again and the fps again became from 60+. The game itself seems to be quite good, the main thing is to understand the mechanics, although there are few differences from the previous parts. And if we equate the optimon with watch dogs 2, then it seems to me that it is better here, in the prologue I generally had 80+ fps almost stable, I did not even expect such a result from my far from top system. It will be necessary to check, maybe on dx11 the result will be better

And this is how my watch dogs 2 went, like the fps is higher on the same settings, but the graph is worse

P
Palych Rocks 05.01.21

I tried to play with the DLSS in the "quality" mode, the fps is much higher, and there is no difference in the graphon, but the trend is certainly not good, you already have to connect all sorts of tricks even at 1440p, what will happen next, you can slide down to 1080p

P
Phoenix-SHADOW 08.01.21

Blinkin
There is no DLSS in RDR2

g
gennaz 22.02.21

For a stable FPS at a very high preset, you need a fairly powerful PC, Ubisoft decided to put a bolt on budget assemblies.
Version 2.40
Spoiler
Version 3.0
Spoiler

P
Palych Rocks 28.02.21

gennaz
Have you ever had bsods with the error clock watchdogs timeout during the game? Played a lot already?

g
gennaz 28.02.21

Palych Rocks
There were no mistakes, passed 3 missions.