3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 29.10.20 11:19 am

Optimizing how to start playing now (Watch Dogs: Legion)

In general, in the beginning everything liked, it was about 50-60 phps, I certainly knew that in the open world everything will be a little worse and counted on 37-44 frames, . but alas, as soon as I started to play for the spider immediately became 30 frames, and not on the frame above ... Managing the auto in 30 frames is something with something) Settings game exhibited high
System fh 8350, 16GB of oise and Gth 1060 6GB

PS: Who wants to play now: Download the country, change the country to India and play)
We'll have to load about 2gb more.
70 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rocks 28.02.21

gennaz
So the problem is somewhere with me. Immortal phoenix and I flew out with bsods, but there I noticed it as the number of saves increased, so I began to periodically delete old saves and it seemed like the problem went away

S
SkyraX 09.01.22

Phoenix-SHADOW
in rdr2 has dlss

S
SkyraX 09.01.22

DnseiK
vd2 in what year was it released? denuva was removed from it? and you want to be removed from the legion

P
Palych Rokov 13.01.22

Note to everyone, the most annoying option in the game is, oddly enough, "shadows", set it to "high" and got an increase in the region of 15-20 frames, I looked at the difference in the picture and it is almost invisible, except maybe a little smoother contours shadows from the GG itself, but now on ultras in 4k, albeit without rays 60+ fps. Yes, sometimes it’s really worth not to unthinkingly unscrew all the sliders to the right

G
GERA1987 14.02.22

There's been a big update. Toli new, or old. Haven't checked the game in a long time. Fig knows. Decided to check it out now. There doesn't seem to be much of a change. We need to take a closer look at what innovations have arrived. The game remains to this day very demanding to the process !!!

k
kllipers 14.02.22

GERA1987
The game is still very demanding to the process!!!
Femxsoft games have long been demanding on the processor

G
GERA1987 14.02.22

kllipers
What is femsoft?

C
Cheburashka 26.03.22

People tell me that the optimization was fixed on the PC, otherwise it was difficult to play on the GTX 1070 at the start, and was it not very good at all? :)

Just now I want to break into the toy :)

l
lapwing mouse 17.04.22

Cheburashka
Yes, with the optimization of the game and its latest patches, everything is played smoothly and comfortably.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

MOUSE lapwing wrote:
Yes, with the optimization of the game and its latest patches, everything is played smoothly and comfortably.
Everything is played smoothly only on the top-end cards and processors, this game needs video only from the upper segment, and even that one with rays without dlss does not pull out, although the game looks great without rays