3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 30.10.20 12:54 am

Is everyone flying out? (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Hello world. I bought it in the yuple.
The game flies out constantly and lock 30 fps. Who does it either?
66 Comments
Sort by:
C
Commando_ 30.10.20

It's flying out, I've got a GTX 1080 Ti. Tomorrow promise a patch

i
insel260 30.10.20

Are you not used to the fact that ALL, ALL games Jubisoft do not work steadily in the first week / month ???
In general, it is better not to run their games until it came out, at least 3 patches that would not spoil the first impression and their nerves. I'm waiting for 3 patch, after downloading it already play.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 30.10.20

Commando_
What settings do you play?

k
koxxexcite 30.10.20

insel260
You're probably right, the Yubils are often screwed up at the launch. Soaked half a day off with the launch, looked up reviews for yesterday, filed for a refund

C
Commando_ 30.10.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
On the ultra almost

i
insel260 30.10.20

koxxexcite
Well, and the game may not even be bad, but the first impression is already spoiled, and when you do not run it now, negative emotions to the game will still remain and the game will not give the emotions that you expected ... Even if you pre-ordered at Ubisoft, better, take your time and wait a couple of weeks.

I'm so fucked up with AU Unity. After all these years, I can't play it. It's a direct one. And all because of a spoiled first impression. Now, only the figurine and the box on the shelf stand, the eye pleases, and the game is not even touched.

A
AlienUfoLife 30.10.20

For example, I have for example everything works perfectly 60 phps on ultras with tracing, only shadows on high put, sags only while driving

m
mr3ac 30.10.20

I for example does not start, click "Play" in the yplay, there is a screensaver of the game on the slave.table and all further nothing happens. Windows with errors does not remove the wind. Drivers for the graphics card are updated, the systems are suitable. !I noticed that after the game saver there is a window possible game for a second and all

S
Spartan Nik 30.10.20

mr3ac
Write try later all day

S
Syava Targoniy 30.10.20

The settings are average.
RTX 2070, 17-9700k, 32 RAM.
All the wood is fresh.
There was 1 blouse at the first start.
Now 1-2 minutes and at once or perpetual frieze or just departure ...
I'll try to wait for the patch.

I
Ilya Lyapin 30.10.20

Syava Targoniy
Has the driver nvidia updated?

E
EnduringFreedom 30.10.20

AlienUfoLife
What iron?

C
Commando_ 30.10.20

Syava Targoniy
By the way, I found there is one reason the quality of the shadows is average and try

A
AlienUfoLife 30.10.20

EnduringFreedom
rtx 2080, ryzen 7 3700x 16gb of operatives many eats almost 10gb but so the load on the percent and the vidu is not strong although the video memory all 8 took away

S
Sogiking 30.10.20

Funny that the game is optimized for nvidium, but steadily plows on the amd.

A
Alexgoua 30.10.20

At 1660ti even at very high stable for 80 fps, but it's good... Stats and departures periodically. Koroch, there's only patches to wait

M
Misterix30 30.10.20

The first time I started, no departures, everything smoothly, went in and let into the city, ran, went out, went again, stand still, do nothing and departure just without error, and so 2 times
2070s, 10700k, and 16gb of operations

C
Cavins 30.10.20

mr3ac
Exactly the same.

C
Cavins 30.10.20

insel260
I can't describe the feeling of the first time I played in unity completely patched. That's how it turns out that almost everything depends in the gaming industry on the part of users on the first emotions.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 30.10.20

Commando_
At what resolution? Which processor?